Hyraloun pen for buccal lypolisis

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
I’m a pussy, and I don’t want to use a syringe to inject lipolab into my buccal fat area, I know pneumo had one but it didn’t really work for him but I still would rather take that route then risk any mistakes with self performed lipolysis, I’m willing to spend good money on one just to avoid the syringe route, Temu has a bunch of those like this one here, don’t tell me to just go full NT and inject because I don’t wanna. Does anyone have any suggestions for a hyraloun pen that works well injecting and with lipolab? Let me summarize my questions.

1. Which hyraloun pen to get?
2. Should I use it from the inside of my mouth so I am injecting superficial to the buccal fat?
3. Does normal lipolab work or should I get whatever that V lipo shit is?

Help a real nigga out bc face fat will be the death of me, don’t reply if you have anything else to say besides answering the questions or genuine advice

first of all why did you make this so hard to read second inject or it wont work sorry boyo

• +1
Reactions: menas and AySab
lol, the chance of you hitting any nerve or vessel is close to zero.
the compounds are also designed to absorbed in water, so no risk of clogging a artery.
just use a syringe and go.

the compounds are also designed to absorbed in water, so no risk of clogging a artery.
Fair enough

How do yk its close to zero the faces coveres kn nerves