I (43F) just had sex for the first time. How do I tell my husband (44M) that I want to end our marriage?

D

Deleted member 47332

Mental Masturbation Galore

I have suffered from what my church terms "same sex attraction" my whole life. My husband has been my best friend for 30 years, married for 25. He has felt asexual since as long as he can remember. Our relationship has been one of absolute loving, cuddly but celibate best friends, and while unusual, has been satisfying and worked for us.
This weekend I attended my 25th high school reunion, about 4 hours from where we live. I stayed with "Eve," my best female friend from back then. I'm not going into details here, frankly I haven't even processed it all yet...we made love several times. I had my first ever orgasm(s), I felt desired, I felt authentic, real, alive. Neither Eve nor I planned or expected this. I'm shedding a lot of self-deception, determined to actually live my life now.
I'm ready to lose some friends and family, and being unwelcome at my church...but the thing is, my best friend/husband/confidant is totally innocent in all this, and for two days I haven't slept much, etc, and he's sensing something is weighing on my heart. How on Earth do I ask to just switch him to best-friend? This sucks. Thanks for listening or any advice.
Edit/Update --- Thank you all for taking the time to give me much to consider, amidst the deluge of hate and name-calling, there's been a lot of empathy, encouragement, and thoughtful advice. Thank you so much. Many of you were correct in assumptions about me, and our marriage. So here's a bit more detail...I was trying yesterday not to make my post too long.
Yes, our marriage was very much to avoid the overwhelming stigma in our (raised-in) faith that goes with staying single, wanting to be chidfree, being gay, etc. We both had, and do have great affection for each other, but were not self-aware enough to figure that the social pressure was the reason for our young marriage, and be honest about it to one another until several years in. We've been comfortable about us in an open (privately of course) and honest way. We joke that we are like secret agents, with our own "cover story"....our main one being that I am, sadly, infertile.
I prayed every day since I was a teen for God to take away my same sex attraction, and then would pray for forgiveness for being angry at God that it didn't happen. My husband, in whom I confided about my struggle long before we married, has prayed beside me in this countless times, but has always been adamant that he prays for my heart to be at peace about the matter, not for me to change. That has always been incredibly meaningful to me, and I've always let him know it. Praying, for both of us, has increasingly lessened for several years now. Our church attendance is mostly pro-forma now. When I'm there now, I find myself looking around, and wondering how many others are also there "just to be there."
No, my husband isn't gay. He's funny, kind, always helping others, the real deal of a man. He's just completely asexual, and about a 9 out of 10 aromantic also. No one, but no one could ever have a better friend. We've discussed in the last few years (HE has brought it up) that perhaps I should have physical relationships with other women to be happy, but I'd always shut that down.
Very late last night he told me he knew something was really bothering me, that he had a feeling he knew what it was, and that we are going to talk about it, tonight. And then he held me for what seemed forever.

Life as a cuck

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Splinter901, Deleted member 47531 and 15 others
Holy dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel and Whitepill_Saint
her hubby got cucked by a woman. lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, 5'7 zoomer, Detective and 4 others
Fake Reddit story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel, spark, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Good story wow 🤯

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
the guy is a succesfful ripped Chad and even he can't get a 43 year old roastie to stay with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, PubertyMaxxer and Whitepill_Saint
Brutal these faggot lesbos are taking the women away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoII, 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
B-b-but I know an ugly short balding janitor that got married bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, human304 and humanoidsub7

I have suffered from what my church terms "same sex attraction" my whole life. My husband has been my best friend for 30 years, married for 25. He has felt asexual since as long as he can remember. Our relationship has been one of absolute loving, cuddly but celibate best friends, and while unusual, has been satisfying and worked for us.
This weekend I attended my 25th high school reunion, about 4 hours from where we live. I stayed with "Eve," my best female friend from back then. I'm not going into details here, frankly I haven't even processed it all yet...we made love several times. I had my first ever orgasm(s), I felt desired, I felt authentic, real, alive. Neither Eve nor I planned or expected this. I'm shedding a lot of self-deception, determined to actually live my life now.
I'm ready to lose some friends and family, and being unwelcome at my church...but the thing is, my best friend/husband/confidant is totally innocent in all this, and for two days I haven't slept much, etc, and he's sensing something is weighing on my heart. How on Earth do I ask to just switch him to best-friend? This sucks. Thanks for listening or any advice.
Edit/Update --- Thank you all for taking the time to give me much to consider, amidst the deluge of hate and name-calling, there's been a lot of empathy, encouragement, and thoughtful advice. Thank you so much. Many of you were correct in assumptions about me, and our marriage. So here's a bit more detail...I was trying yesterday not to make my post too long.
Yes, our marriage was very much to avoid the overwhelming stigma in our (raised-in) faith that goes with staying single, wanting to be chidfree, being gay, etc. We both had, and do have great affection for each other, but were not self-aware enough to figure that the social pressure was the reason for our young marriage, and be honest about it to one another until several years in. We've been comfortable about us in an open (privately of course) and honest way. We joke that we are like secret agents, with our own "cover story"....our main one being that I am, sadly, infertile.
I prayed every day since I was a teen for God to take away my same sex attraction, and then would pray for forgiveness for being angry at God that it didn't happen. My husband, in whom I confided about my struggle long before we married, has prayed beside me in this countless times, but has always been adamant that he prays for my heart to be at peace about the matter, not for me to change. That has always been incredibly meaningful to me, and I've always let him know it. Praying, for both of us, has increasingly lessened for several years now. Our church attendance is mostly pro-forma now. When I'm there now, I find myself looking around, and wondering how many others are also there "just to be there."
No, my husband isn't gay. He's funny, kind, always helping others, the real deal of a man. He's just completely asexual, and about a 9 out of 10 aromantic also. No one, but no one could ever have a better friend. We've discussed in the last few years (HE has brought it up) that perhaps I should have physical relationships with other women to be happy, but I'd always shut that down.
Very late last night he told me he knew something was really bothering me, that he had a feeling he knew what it was, and that we are going to talk about it, tonight. And then he held me for what seemed forever.

Life as a cuck

Funny GIF

a lesbian married a gay man jfl thats funny

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 5'7 zoomer and Whitepill_Saint
Stupid bitch lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Whitepill_Saint
No, my husband isn't gay. He's funny, kind, always helping others, the real deal of a man. He's just completely asexual, and about a 9 out of 10 aromantic also.

if micropenis was an excerpt from a redit thread

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles

Life as a cuck

Funny GIF

Nigga stayed without sex for 25 yrs :lul::lul:

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Splinter901, drimprovement, reptiles and 5 others
Least abnormal redditors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement and AsGoodAsItGets
Average reddit post

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Life as a cuck

Funny GIF

Truecel tier

wtf did i read i need to bleach my eyesn iggger