Not having a tight friend group is pure SUIFUEL

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

White Boy Summer
I have like 4 close friends that I occasionally hang out with, but I don’t have a tight knit friend group unlike the NTs at my uni.

I like hanging out with my friends individually, but it’s always just two of us and it’s just not as fun or exciting.

The worst part is that you can’t go out to bars or parties with your close friends in group. All my friends just go out with their own friend groups. Fortunately, I’m in a frat so I usually just go out when somebody is tending or when we have a party, but I’m not living in so I’m honestly not rly close to them, and only close with few of em, who happens to not like going out.

Ppl who made a rly tight friend group in first semester are lucky af. I almost had one, but it ended up not working out.

I would also say that except for one friend that I had since beginning go of high school (he goes to same uni as me), I am always the one to initiate things. It fucking sucks.

But thinking about this in a broad perspective, this really is nothing much, like imagine what an average corporate slave go through. They are lucky to have a single friend tbh.

I need to study for my midterms and finals too. Too much shit going on man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Alt Number 3, EggKing and 1 other person
Forum dead af:lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Not having a tight bussy is suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, Alt Number 3 and EggKing
my life as a whole is put on pause until I get rhino and cheek implants tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Meme. Men cant really be friends or brotherhood unless women never leave kitchen

I had one in school and for a while in uni until we had a fight.

Now im completely alone

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
I had one in school and for a while in uni until we had a fight.

Now im completely alone
Username checks out now start chasing a hedgehog to complete your arc as eggman

Yes, seeing yourself alone in twos is usually boring, I usually hang out with friends in threes, but when I was a teenager I had a much larger group of "friends" and the outings were more fun.