I actually love being short

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
feels cool to be different to my peers, im probably the only guy my age I know thats as short me (I'm 5'3, just like wolverine!) I came to the realization I was going to be a short guy right after puberty, and I was fine with it.

as a teenager I saw a couple of short badass characters on movies, comics and tv shows that really made me feel good and accept my height (hobbits, dwarves, fullmetal alchemist, wolverine, etc etc) being short always felt cool in a way

Sure I got rejected once or twice, some other people thought they could walk all over me (and found out otherwise) but other than that lifes been pretty good for me, I'm fine with my height, happy even. anyone else feels the same?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693, fuxkdakikez and 20 others
average r/short user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, ShowerMaxxing, Mog3D and 5 others
Reddit link?

feels cool to be different to my peers, im probably the only guy my age I know thats as short me (I'm 5'3, just like wolverine!) I came to the realization I was going to be a short guy right after puberty, and I was fine with it.

as a teenager I saw a couple of short badass characters on movies, comics and tv shows that really made me feel good and accept my height (hobbits, dwarves, fullmetal alchemist, wolverine, etc etc) being short always felt cool in a way

Sure I got rejected once or twice, some other people thought they could walk all over me (and found out otherwise) but other than that lifes been pretty good for me, I'm fine with my height, happy even. anyone else feels the same?
I'm not happy with it but I think my other traits even out well enough overall that it no longer angers me

Except when this nigga at work straight picked me up as a joke

(But I'm a scary manlet so this guy apologized 8 times over the next 2 days and offered to buy me McDonald's 👺)

Im on a diet so I didn't take the mcdicks

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Tr0ubLe and PsychoDsk
I'm not happy with it but I think my other traits even out well enough overall that it no longer angers me

Except when this nigga at work straight picked me up as a joke

(But I'm a scary manlet so this guy apologized 8 times over the next 2 days and offered to buy me McDonald's 👺)

Im on a diet so I didn't take the mcdicks
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, mayo mogger, ascension and 1 other person
@ihatereddit

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx
How it was fr

If he does something again I'll tell him

"you're 6"5, you've got like 80 pounds on me, if we had gloves on I wouldn't stand a chance! But if I wanted you dead I'd kill you!"

Evil manlet shit 👺

Someone blackpill this subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and PsychoDsk

What in the reddit cope is this?

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull and PsychoDsk
Bro fell for the meme

B40DD8B0 980E 4149 9830 1661DAB97CF7

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and scrunchables
Gotta love yourself fella

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk

I’m 5’5 is it over?

• Love it
I challenge you to a fight ! :soy:Keep making fun of us manlets

• JFL
I challenge you to a fight ! :soy:Keep making fun of us manlets
10 cm ll surgery and 3 cm shoe lifts, you understand now manlet?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and seethe
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe
I gave you my 1000th post jfl
IMG 9720

Yeah all the while he is holding a gun to his head whilst typing

• JFL
Height is mostly a cope(you dont need to be 6'2+) but not if you're shorter than the average woman jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Tr0ubLe and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Height is mostly a cope(you dont need to be 6'2+) but not if you're shorter than the average woman jfl
Fr. I tower over all my female friends at avg height. So doesn't failo u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Fr. I tower over all my female friends at avg height. So doesn't failo u.
I feel zero height failo at 5'9 when I wear lifts.

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Funny blackpill is that canonically Wolverine is 5’3 but the actor that plays him Hugh Jackman is a 6’3 handsome dude

Also in the comics they draw him like a Chad sometimes when in reality he’s supposed to be this animalistic gremlin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and TUSSELEIF
Redditors have such a low T writing style

• JFL

You don't enjoy it being a child for life wouldn't feel great.

• +1

copypasta ahh