I actually think it’s completely over for me(insane suicide fuel)

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond
So like 2 hours ago I got bored and decided to do a tinder experiment with my photos to see how I would do
Now I wasn’t expecting 20 stacies to be thirsting all over me, but in now way was I expecting what happened

This is the pic I posted of myself:

The only “girls” I matched with within the first hour

I’ve been rated as chadlite overall on here and now I’m extremely skeptical. Like I don’t even want to put any effort into looksmaxing anymore

How do I cope with this fuck me

I’m only 17 and this is what I’m going to have to settle for. This genuinely made be suicidal, I legit want to kill myself right now. I know I’ll never be a slayer but I thought I wouldn’t have too much difficulty getting an attractive gf. These are legit 2/10 subhumans and I think one of them is a transgender
Advice?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, mulattomaxxer, PrisonMike and 28 others
So like 2 hours ago I got bored and decided to do a tinder experiment with my photos to see how I would do
Now I wasn’t expecting 20 stacies to be thirsting all over me, but in now way was I expecting what happened

View attachment 1620753

View attachment 1620755View attachment 1620758View attachment 1620759

I’ve been rated as chadlite overall on here and now I’m extremely skeptical. Like I don’t even want to put any effort into looksmaxing anymore

I’m only 17 and this is what I’m going to have to settle for. This genuinely made be suicidal, I legit want to kill myself right now. I know I’ll never be a slayer but I thought I wouldn’t have too much difficulty getting an attractive gf. These are legit 2/10 subhumans and I think one of them is a transgender
Advice?
Become medium ugly and bloatmax. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, Skrocle and 17 others
Looksmatch in 2022 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Preoximerianas, NeedToSucceed and 12 others
one in the middle aint bad
but the one on the left is suicidefuel ngl
but you're htn+ bro no worries, tinder is weird anyway

its over for you because of your autism
not your looks

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, justinzayn, Kami and 5 others
Looksmatch in 2022 JFL
am i actually a chadlite or not in your opinion? i just dont understand how im really only attractive to 2/10/ 2 psl women. fuarkkkkkkk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
get over it and smash that noodle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ascension, Preoximerianas and 2 others
its over for you because of your autism
not your looks
this site destroyed my brain and i cannot help myself and just quit. sadly for me this retarded experiment will make me even more depressed and autistic. am i actually gonna have to settle for this crap or can i acually get attractive girls in your opinion?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, FreakkForLife, ROTTING and 2 others
Mf you never replied to me. Is the 3rd letter of your IRL name N? Im like 90% sure I’ve met u:lul:

Not trying to doxx you im genuinely curious. Was a solid amount of time ago.
You have a name that isn’t super rare/uncommon:feelswat: consider Pm me im not a 🐀

Last edited:
one in the middle aint bad
but the one on the left is suicidefuel ngl
but you're htn+ bro no worries, tinder is weird anyway
honestly to me these are all suicidefuel. am i not chadlite? well i guess clealy fucking not after this experiment fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
this site destroyed my brain and i cannot help myself and just quit. sadly for me this retarded experiment will make me even more depressed and autistic. am i actually gonna have to settle for this crap or can i acually get attractive girls in your opinion?
dude I’m in the exact same position, I only get 2 psl 2/10 foids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s truly over for hypergamycels like us, never began for sub gigachads

I’ve been rated chadlite on this site and yea I can tell U it’s over. Funny cuz even u mog you to suicide :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
honestly to me these are all suicidefuel. am i not chadlite? well i guess clealy fucking not after this experiment fuck
dude you're getting worked up over tinder matches
its not that deep, even chad gets suicidefuel matches on tinder

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and highT
Mf you never replied to me. Is the 3rd letter of your IRL name N? Im like 90% sure I’ve met u:lul:

Not trying to doxx you im genuinely curious. Was a solid amount of time ago.
H not n. maybe i do know you though are you from sacremento area?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Also OP the reason you got no matches is cuz you posted an autistic mugshot you retard

Post 3 photos of you that aren’t a headshot staring at the camera in the dark JFL. If I am correct, you played a sport (at least some yrs ago) go take a pic doing it. Add a pic of you with friends too.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, coolguy1 and tyronelite
H not n. maybe i do know you though are you from sacremento area?
Nah, I am 100% sure on the name, if the 3rd letter isn’t an N it’s not you. I guess you have a doppelgänger 17y/o chadlite in north california lmfao (southwest of sac)

Also OP the reason you got no matches is cuz you posted an autistic mugshot you retard

Post 3 photos of you that aren’t a headshot staring at the camera in the dark JFL. If I am correct, you played a sport (at least some yrs ago) go take a pic doing it. Add a pic of you with friends too.
lol didnt play sports in high school but def should've, and you're correct about the photots they are fucking retarded. based on it am i htn or low tier chadlite in your opinion?

• +1
lol didnt play sports in high school but def should've, and you're correct about the photots they are fucking retarded. based on it am i htn or low tier chadlite in your opinion?
low tier chadlite is harsh, you are a pretty clear chadlite, especially considering you are 17. HTN would be a definite underrate

hell if you are somewhat tall and muscular I wouldn’t argue that you were a chad, but face alone i think you are chadlite.

i saw ur 5’10. pretty standard chadlite with other pics, case closed

you have close to ideal coloring for broad appeal, and close to ideal masculinity:youth (aka not a twink or reptilian skin bodybuilder)

if you want an accurate tinder experiment you need to use normal photos. at least get dressed and go outside and take a full body pic lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky

View attachment 1620753

Advice?
Use yubo or wizz. You'll get your looks match.

most guys get nothing on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17829 and AscendingHero
Poor chad :cry::cry:

@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and volcelfatcel
OP is gl enough to fuck off tinder if he didn’t use a zoomed in mugshot as his singular photo
yeah if i ever use tinder for actual hookups i will definitely take your advice. can you show me an example of my looksmatch? also since im young do i have potential for chad face with soft/hardmaxxing?

• +1
I always laugh at people on here using dogshit photos and then never considering that as a factor as to why they’re doing bad on online dating. Even women are putting more effort in than that, using low quality autistic photos just isn’t an option if you want to succeed

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Preoximerianas, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
yeah if i ever use tinder for actual hookups i will definitely take your advice. can you show me an example of my looksmatch?
this is too subjective
also since im young do i have potential for chad face with soft/hardmaxxing?
you have a couple very minor flaws that hold you back from ‘chad’ (mind you, u still mog like 90+% of dudes) that I don’t realistically see changing. with that being said, a slightly leaner face, thicker neck etc, could improve your face slightly?

there is no obvious improvements to me (which is rare and a good thing)

from ur replies you want to slay, go join a top tier frat in college and the status from that is enough to push you over to chad SMV and you can slay sorority sluts to your hearts desire

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
I always laugh at people on here using dogshit photos and then never considering that as a factor as to why they’re doing bad on online dating. Even women are putting more effort in than that, using low quality autistic photos just isn’t an option if you want to succeed
fair enough. i need to work on my autism

tinder is a shitshow in 2022. telling everyone rn that irl has always been the way

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
this is too subjective

you have a couple very minor flaws that hold you back from ‘chad’ (mind you, u still mog like 90+% of dudes) that I don’t realistically see changing. with that being said, a slightly leaner face, thicker neck etc, could improve your face slightly?

from ur replies you want to slay, go join a top tier frat in college and the status from that is enough to push you over to chad SMV and you can slay sorority sluts to your hearts desire
True it’s subjective, but do these seem like my looksmatches? In other words, would it be a waste of my time to pursue these type of foids irl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ScramFranklin, AscendingHero and 2 others
this is too subjective

waste of time or pursue sorry i couldnt tell which part you liked:ROFLMAO:

• +1
True it’s subjective, but do these seem like my looksmatches?
In other words, would it be a waste of my time to pursue these type of foids irl
View attachment 1620794View attachment 1620796View attachment 1620797
To be fair, looksmatch is slightly different than SMV match. The 2 blondes definitely wouldn’t be a waste of time (as in, you mog them noticeably, even if they reject you they would recognize it and be flattered).

The other 2 are hot as fuck to where its much more hit or miss. I guess the real answer is as a chadlite is isn’t really ever a waste of time, you will just have varying success rates. It depends on the situation and if being rejected would negatively effect you (ie reputation at a small school). If not, there isn’t really a downside, except for your ego.

I doubt any of those women would say you are too ugly. Statistically they would probably reject someone like you more often than not, simply due to having tons of options.

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING

View attachment 1620753

Advice?
Are you a mentalcel? Your pic is boarderline chad like a 7 which is where I'm normally rated. With just your face alone you're most likely nearly 6 foot tall 170 lbs and 13% body fat with six pack abs 6.5 x 5.5 penis.

JK JK about the penis. You should have 10 girls on your weekly rotation no excuse at 17 which is prime time for you.

I'm not sure how experienced you're but when I started at 16 I used a normie slut as a practice chick and I used a chunky socialite Latina (gave me BJ's) to hookup with more chicks. Youth group was paradise to be honest. I don't think you even need tinder with your looks it's a waste of what you can get with ease in the real world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
To be fair, looksmatch is slightly different than SMV match. The 2 blondes definitely wouldn’t be a waste of time (as in, you mog them noticeably, even if they reject you they would recognize it and be flattered).

The other 2 are hot as fuck to where its much more hit or miss. I guess the real answer is as a chadlite is isn’t really ever a waste of time, you will just have varying success rates. It depends on the situation and if being rejected would negatively effect you (ie reputation at a small school). If not, there isn’t really a downside, except for your ego.

I doubt any of those women would say you are too ugly. Statistically they would probably reject someone like you more often than not, simply due to having tons of options.
fuuuck dude tell me if im wrong, but standards are exponentially more difficult today due to social media/feminism brainwashing women into thinking they are literal goddesses.

obvi throughout history attractive couples have always been more likely to pair, but i feel that today women have it so much easier when it comes to dating than men. to truly feel like a mogger/ even have a chance at an attractive woman, you must be 95% smv.

and not to mention women can fraud so much fucking easier. clearly the two hot foids are still hot without makeup, but they can hide flaws with makeup in their pics wheras i just take a back camera selfie without fraud.

crazy how women wearing makeup, pushup bras, angle frauding is encouraged while if man were to fraud his height they would be ridiculed by society. WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE BEEN MADE 6'2 FUUCUCUCCUUKKCK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sonny Black, Preoximerianas, UglyGod360 and 2 others
Post screenshots of your entire profile

Are you a mentalcel? Your pic is boarderline chad like a 7 which is where I'm normally rated. With just your face alone you're most likely nearly 6 foot tall 170 lbs and 13% body fat with six pack abs 6.5 x 5.5 penis.

JK JK about the penis. You should have 10 girls on your weekly rotation no excuse at 17 which is prime time for you.

I'm not sure how experienced you're but when I started at 16 I used a normie slut as a practice chick and I used a chunky socialite Latina (gave me BJ's) to hookup with more chicks. Youth group was paradise to be honest. I don't think you even need tinder with your looks it's a waste of what you can get with ease in the real world.
for complicated reasons ive basically become a depressed austist and have put no effort into getting women. I still fear that ill be a kissless virgin my entire life and with my current mentality that will become reality. This may be cope (tell me) but at least men have the upper hand in the sense that their smv lasts longer than a womans.

its possible for men to become even more handsome in their late 20's early 30's whereas for as woman it usually lasts from 18-25

• Woah
You got overrated because you're white.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 4614
You got overrated because you're white.
brutal but probably the truth. ive seen you around as a respected user with mostly accurate ratings so ur prolly right. did you rate my HTN i cant remember.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
brutal but probably the truth. ive seen you around as a respected user with mostly accurate ratings so ur prolly right. did you rate my HTN i cant remember.
Yes, I rated you HTN.

Okay so obviously you're getting ~0 likes. Even three photos is weird. Extremely cropped photo, and I guarantee you're not verified. So yeah zero matches no matter what even though you have a great face.

You're 17 bro, even if your PSL is high youre gonna look immature compared to the grown men on there and too young for the 21+ year old girls, cuz no young girl uses tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, valhalar, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
Yes, I rated you HTN.
what is holding me back from chadlite/ 5.5 psl+ and can i surgery max to get there? am i at least better looking than 80%?

Okay so obviously you're getting ~0 likes. Even three photos is weird. Extremely cropped photo, and I guarantee you're not verified. So yeah zero matches no matter what even though you have a great face.
ive gotten 16 matches now but only 3 are above 6/10 and only 1 is 6.5/10. still absolute suifuel but you have a valid point

what is holding me back from chadlite/ 5.5 psl+ and can i surgery max to get there? am i at least better looking than 80%?
Your Narrow mouth + Small lips is fucking you over. You'd be chadlite after fixing that.

I think you're better looking than 70%. Top 20% is 5.5 PSL+ I'm pretty sure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Your Narrow mouth + Small lips is fucking you over. You'd be chadlite after fixing that.

i also have that problem, is the 3d printed lip widening device in botb a legit fix for it?

i also have that problem, is the 3d printed lip widening device in botb a legit fix for it?
I honestly have no idea, but in theory it would work. So, it wouldn't hurt to try it.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

damn ok. can i realistically ascend to top 90% with proper looksmaxxing. and im 17 so bones may still grow.