I actually think it’s completely over for me(insane suicide fuel)

Have you accepted Jesus into you life?

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Pumanator
damn ok. can i realistically ascend to top 90% with proper looksmaxxing. and im 17 so bones may still grow.
Yes, if you fix your mouth width + the addtional bone growth. You will be ~ 85 - 90%.

Yes, if you fix your mouth width + the addtional bone growth. You will be ~ 85 - 90%.
ok sounds good. how can i maximize bone growth and widen lips?

also who is that terastacy in the gif for no particular reason

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and AscendingHero
you fix your mouth width
Ignoring how most of what you said is nonsense “Being white isn’t beneficial [despite decades of studies] because OP got shit tinder results when he posted a singular, cropped, zoomed in mugshot”

in addition thinking 30% of dudes, regardless of how specific you get about demographic (muh white upper class zoomers) mog OP, is delusional. Go to a mall or wherever the fuck you want, in no reality is every 3rd dude mogging OP

There is no realistic way to get a wider mouth. The mouth stretching device I used for months and it gave me nasolabial folds, and once I stopped, mouth went back to normal within weeks. Feel free to use it for the rest of your life though?

The other method is a lateral commisuroplasty with Eppley, which works, except you are almost guaranteed to have a super ugly scar on the corners of your mouth.

Last edited:
Ignoring how most of what you said is nonsense
Ok.
“Being white isn’t beneficial because OP got shit tinder results when he posted a singular, cropped, zoomed in mugshot”
Tell me when I said that, thanks.
in addition thinking 30% of dudes, regardless of how specific you get about demographic, mog OP, is delusional
It's true.
There is no realistic way to get a wider mouth. The mouth stretching device I used for months and it gave me nasolabial folds, and once I stopped, mouth went back to normal within weeks. Feel free to use it for the rest of your life though?

The other method is a lateral commisuroplasty with Eppley, which works, except you are almost guaranteed to have a super ugly scar on the corners of your mouth.
Ok.

So like 2 hours ago I got bored and decided to do a tinder experiment with my photos to see how I would do
Now I wasn’t expecting 20 stacies to be thirsting all over me, but in now way was I expecting what happened

This is the pic I posted of myself:
View attachment 1620753

The only “girls” I matched with within the first hour
View attachment 1620755View attachment 1620758View attachment 1620759

I’ve been rated as chadlite overall on here and now I’m extremely skeptical. Like I don’t even want to put any effort into looksmaxing anymore

How do I cope with this fuck me

I’m only 17 and this is what I’m going to have to settle for. This genuinely made be suicidal, I legit want to kill myself right now. I know I’ll never be a slayer but I thought I wouldn’t have too much difficulty getting an attractive gf. These are legit 2/10 subhumans and I think one of them is a transgender
Advice?
You are average. If you won't no woman even subhumans would be interested
Trannies are just gay guys in dresses and the gays will fuck anything with a butthole

Ignoring how most of what you said is nonsense “Being white isn’t beneficial [despite decades of studies] because OP got shit tinder results when he posted a singular, cropped, zoomed in mugshot”

in addition thinking 30% of dudes, regardless of how specific you get about demographic (muh white upper class zoomers) mog OP, is delusional. Go to a mall or wherever the fuck you want, in no reality is every 3rd dude mogging OP

I am white and it hasn't helped me one bit.

Ok.

Tell me when I said that, thanks.

It's true.

Ok.
He should be able to get matches tbh,

Htn is not that bad for tinder, I suspect his pictures are shit and he’s probably non nt considering he’s been on the forum for a while trying to get the same picture rated

I am white and it hasn't helped me one bit.
Too many logical fallacies to count. If you were any other race you would be worse off. Every single study on the matter has shown whites being rated as more attractive by women

He should be able to get matches tbh,

Htn is not that bad for tinder, I suspect his pictures are shit and he’s probably non nt considering he’s been on the forum for a while trying to get the same picture rated
I never said he can't get matches. All I said was people overrated OP as chad since he is white.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Oh, I said he got overrated since he's white, and he also agrees.

I have no idea how you took it as me saying being white isn't an advantage.
No. You said he got overrated since hes white, and somebody else said that happens IRL, to which you disagreed.

Maybe OP did get overrated cuz hes white. I’m not referencing that, I’m referencing that white people IRL do actually get rated higher.

No. You said he got overrated since hes white, and somebody else said that happens IRL, to which you disagreed.

White people get rated higher IRL, is my point.
Oh ok, this is only because the average white is better looking than the average ethnic.

His rating doesn't change according to this, rather he's better off than the average ethnic.

Big difference.

I never said he can't get matches. All I said was people overrated OP as chad since he is white.
I know I was just saying op is retarded for thinking it’s over while having a shit tinder profile

• +1
Reactions: Korea

White people get rated higher IRL, is my point.
What studies? I assume negros would be preferred because they are of muscular build and have a larger cock. Or Asians and/or Jews since they are more wealthy

I know I was just saying op is retarded for thinking it’s over while having a shit tinder profile
Oh well yea lol, IDK what he's thinking with this profile lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
What studies? I assume negros would be preferred because they are of muscular build and have a larger cock. Or Asians and/or Jews since they are more wealthy
He's going to link the same online dating survery from like 2015 or some shit lmao.

I'm sick of being attacked for my heritage(White/European)

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Oh ok, this is only because the average white is better looking than the average ethnic.

His rating doesn't change according to this, rather he's better off than the average ethnic.

Big difference.
I think if you morphed any white person (chad, normie, incel) to have any ethnic phenotype (same exact bones/features) that women would rate the white version higher.

DE5B843B 4275 46F1 8A51 DD5DAEC6CF1E

Screenshot 20220403 174109 Tinder

Get matchesmogged

He's going to link the same online dating survery from like 2015 or some shit lmao.

Because that makes it invalid? Was a big study

A very large dataset (N=68,371, 2,620 variables)
7EBE71C1 AEBB 4EAA BE14 D965DAFDD947

Heres some OLD;

Speed dating, if you think OLD data is unreliable;

Last edited:
Because that makes it invalid? Was a big study

Heres some OLD;

Speed dating, if you think OLD data is unreliable;

I am sure the study is bias

Well good night and remember it is fucking over, it never began. Life sucks then you DIE

So like 2 hours ago I got bored and decided to do a tinder experiment with my photos to see how I would do
Now I wasn’t expecting 20 stacies to be thirsting all over me, but in now way was I expecting what happened

View attachment 1620753

I’ve been rated as chadlite overall on here and now I’m extremely skeptical. Like I don’t even want to put any effort into looksmaxing anymore

I’m only 17 and this is what I’m going to have to settle for. This genuinely made be suicidal, I legit want to kill myself right now. I know I’ll never be a slayer but I thought I wouldn’t have too much difficulty getting an attractive gf. These are legit 2/10 subhumans and I think one of them is a transgender
Advice?
You’re not terrible looking but you look like a loser.

Stop being a loser, problem solved.

You’re not terrible looking but you look like a loser.

Stop being a loser, problem solved.
Why do I look like a loser

Well good night and remember it is fucking over, it never began. Life sucks then you DIE
Yes I know but you don’t have to be an asshole about it

pussy is pussy bro

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, ugly_man and Deleted member 15089
for complicated reasons ive basically become a depressed austist and have put no effort into getting women. I still fear that ill be a kissless virgin my entire life and with my current mentality that will become reality. This may be cope (tell me) but at least men have the upper hand in the sense that their smv lasts longer than a womans.

its possible for men to become even more handsome in their late 20's early 30's whereas for as woman it usually lasts from 18-25
I see so you believe you're a depressed autist and for some reason you have put no effort into getting women.

-As for the depression the only thing that helped me get out of my own mind and become the man who I am to day was after going through an accident where I became basically a cripple, gained fat for the first time in my life, nearly died, lost my job, my wealth, almost everything (This was just 8 years ago now) was the following things.
1.) No longer giving a fuck about what people think of me
2.) Living my life by design and actually writing down my goals, purpose, vision, values, plan, habits, etc and doing what I want to do in life and post these on my wall and repeat them every morning.
3.) Mastering or nearly mastering the Whim Hof method: Youtube this as this probably saved me from ending myself.
4.) Semen retention: Eventually this turned into practicing sexual transmutation with qigon, taoist methods, meditation, etc. I will be making a post on this in the near future.
5.) Exercise: Because I became a cripple and I used to be extremely athletic this made me feel like dog shit because most of my life was the enjoyment of sports. It took a year just to run again. But once I could run I started doing hill sprints then with resitance, Also, I hit the gym harder than ever and learned as much as possible and using a more scientific approach instead of just gym bro stuff and a ton of supplements. I maxxed out all my lifts within one year and now I hit a PR of some form every week.
6.) Stop dwelling in the past and stop having negative thoughts of the future and just living in the moment. If I constantly was thinking about negative things that would happen then they would. I just think about ways I was successfull in the past and relate them to things I'm currently working on and as for the future I just visualize my future plans or activities once a day but I don't fear it I embrace it and look forward to it.
7.) Relinquish things out of my control or that waste my time: TV, chat rooms (obviously now I do this but It's to help others and learn more), politics, sports (entertainment), movies, bad people or bad relationships, social media, internet browsing, even the weather. I let all those things go and cut out of my life what I didn't need or can control.
8.) Put all my efforts and energy in things I can control with my daily habits and working towards my goals and improving in areas where I needed improvement every day with no excuses. My routines was like breathing working out is like eating, reading and studying was like sleeping, it just happened naturally after I had a consistent routine and a 7-10 streak then it was automatic.

After doing all this I have earned true freedom with passive income for life from rental properties, my own off grid self sufficient shelter, and I can do whatever I want whenever I want with whowever I want to. I mostly just enjoy self improvement, helping others and now looking to eventually get out of the states.

The autist part must be a self diagnosis but I believe in finding your true purpose and goals in life and using some of those exercises and techniques this can help with this.

As for the upper hand as far as the aging factor goes. I wouldn't worry about that I would put all your effort into solving this as soon as possible because the life is short and time acutally due to our preception of time it speeds up as we age so by the time you're 20 you've actually lived half your life in terms of perception and men normally die at 76.5 years of age. Yes 29 years of age is normally the cut off when the average man starts to lose attractiveness but I probably more in depth knowledge on longevity than this entire board combined so if you have any questions ask away.

With this being said don't relax because it's only going to get more difficult the older you become because soon you won't be able to hookup with HS chicks or even college chicks. By that time they will have so much experience you may not have the ability to break out of your own mind. So I can't stress this enough, use the next 2-3 months to incrementally reach the end game goal.

1.) Get to know a girl
2.) Connect/date
3.) sexual talk/contact
4.) Escelate to kiss
5.) Escalate to the bedroom
6.) Rinse and repeat

You'll have to figure out what's holding you back or what the problem is and solve it.

_For most people here it's either face, height, or frame but this isn't your case at all. I'm guessing it's a fear of social embarrassment because you lack the experience at 17 and you may be afraid a girl may embarrass you in school or on social media because of your lack of experience. This is my best guess.

If this is the case then I would reccommend finding a chick that's not in your school and if possible that's not on tinder because if she's on tinder she's had 10+ dicks already. I would highly reccomend a group outside of school that has young girls around your age or younger. I would say go for a girl younger than you. As stated before, youth group was like shooting fish in a barrel so this may or may not work for you. I would say go for a girl that's below your attractiveness as well. Most likely if you do this she will potentially be inexperienced as well, very into you because you're more attractive and she won't even know you're inexperinced because she has little to no idea what she's doing either. She can be your practice chick to continue level up and to try new things and to see what works and what doesn't.

I was a mentalcell in HS. Although I had my first kiss in preschool and first more advanced expeience in 5th grade but not full on sex (only because the girls approached me which ended up hurting me later in life because I thought it was supposed to be this way). By 9th grade I was full on incel and it was due to my lack of going through puberty. Now I still had girls call me cute but I was so embarrassed about my lack of musclularity, height and D that I would never take advantage. I finally went through puberty in 10th grade and had a height increase of about 5-6 inches over summer and everything else caught up as well which boosted my confidence enough at least to follow through on girls approaching me. Now girls stopped approaching me (which was much more than just approaching at party's) after college. I thought maybe I lost my looks or sex appeal but I found out older women learn not to approach men (unless they have supper high status) or at least as aggressively as they did in my school years which would be anywhere from grabbing my hand, sitting on my lap or putting my hands on their tits. I must have been very lucky or the girls were slutty because I learned later this is rare for most men. So from 24 (M.S. degree and had 3 years of work in between degrees) to 30 I had no play and 29 is when I had the accident. By 31 after going through intense self improvement, landing a new job in a shipyard then working on a Navy ship with tons of Navy women and I slowly just started picking up more and more young women 18-20 years of age. I finally had the confidence and skills to approach and land every approach as long as they gave me the right signals then I would make a move.

In the end I believe you will land a chick within a month, kiss within 6 weeks, sex within 8-12 weeks. I would say set the target date of no later than the end of summer. Go in as many groups or camps or whatever over the summer if you don't get anything before the end of the school year.

Good luck

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 15089
I see so you believe you're a depressed autist and for some reason you have put no effort into getting women.

-As for the depression the only thing that helped me get out of my own mind and become the man who I am to day was after going through an accident where I became basically a cripple, gained fat for the first time in my life, nearly died, lost my job, my wealth, almost everything (This was just 8 years ago now) was the following things.
2.) Living my life by design and actually writing down my goals, purpose, vision, values, plan, habits, etc and doing what I want to do in life and post these on my wall and repeat them every morning.
3.) Mastering or nearly mastering the Whim Hof method: Youtube this as this probably saved me from ending myself.
4.) Semen retention: Eventually this turned into practicing sexual transmutation with qigon, taoist methods, meditation, etc. I will be making a post on this in the near future.
5.) Exercise: Because I became a cripple and I used to be extremely athletic this made me feel like dog shit because most of my life was the enjoyment of sports. It took a year just to run again. But once I could run I started doing hill sprints then with resitance, Also, I hit the gym harder than ever and learned as much as possible and using a more scientific approach instead of just gym bro stuff and a ton of supplements. I maxxed out all my lifts within one year and now I hit a PR of some form every week.
6.) Stop dwelling in the past and stop having negative thoughts of the future and just living in the moment. If I constantly was thinking about negative things that would happen then they would. I just think about ways I was successfull in the past and relate them to things I'm currently working on and as for the future I just visualize my future plans or activities once a day but I don't fear it I embrace it and look forward to it.
7.) Relinquish things out of my control or that waste my time: TV, chat rooms (obviously now I do this but It's to help others and learn more), politics, sports (entertainment), movies, bad people or bad relationships, social media, internet browsing, even the weather. I let all those things go and cut out of my life what I didn't need or can control.
8.) Put all my efforts and energy in things I can control with my daily habits and working towards my goals and improving in areas where I needed improvement every day with no excuses. My routines was like breathing working out is like eating, reading and studying was like sleeping, it just happened naturally after I had a consistent routine and a 7-10 streak then it was automatic.

After doing all this I have earned true freedom with passive income for life from rental properties, my own off grid self sufficient shelter, and I can do whatever I want whenever I want with whowever I want to. I mostly just enjoy self improvement, helping others and now looking to eventually get out of the states.

The autist part must be a self diagnosis but I believe in finding your true purpose and goals in life and using some of those exercises and techniques this can help with this.

As for the upper hand as far as the aging factor goes. I wouldn't worry about that I would put all your effort into solving this as soon as possible because the life is short and time acutally due to our preception of time it speeds up as we age so by the time you're 20 you've actually lived half your life in terms of perception and men normally die at 76.5 years of age. Yes 29 years of age is normally the cut off when the average man starts to lose attractiveness but I probably more in depth knowledge on longevity than this entire board combined so if you have any questions ask away.

With this being said don't relax because it's only going to get more difficult the older you become because soon you won't be able to hookup with HS chicks or even college chicks. By that time they will have so much experience you may not have the ability to break out of your own mind. So I can't stress this enough, use the next 2-3 months to incrementally reach the end game goal.

1.) Get to know a girl
2.) Connect/date
3.) sexual talk/contact
4.) Escelate to kiss
6.) Rinse and repeat

You'll have to figure out what's holding you back or what the problem is and solve it.

_For most people here it's either face, height, or frame but this isn't your case at all. I'm guessing it's a fear of social embarrassment because you lack the experience at 17 and you may be afraid a girl may embarrass you in school or on social media because of your lack of experience. This is my best guess.

If this is the case then I would reccommend finding a chick that's not in your school and if possible that's not on tinder because if she's on tinder she's had 10+ dicks already. I would highly reccomend a group outside of school that has young girls around your age or younger. I would say go for a girl younger than you. As stated before, youth group was like shooting fish in a barrel so this may or may not work for you. I would say go for a girl that's below your attractiveness as well. Most likely if you do this she will potentially be inexperienced as well, very into you because you're more attractive and she won't even know you're inexperinced because she has little to no idea what she's doing either. She can be your practice chick to continue level up and to try new things and to see what works and what doesn't.

I was a mentalcell in HS. Although I had my first kiss in preschool and first more advanced expeience in 5th grade but not full on sex (only because the girls approached me which ended up hurting me later in life because I thought it was supposed to be this way). By 9th grade I was full on incel and it was due to my lack of going through puberty. Now I still had girls call me cute but I was so embarrassed about my lack of musclularity, height and D that I would never take advantage. I finally went through puberty in 10th grade and had a height increase of about 5-6 inches over summer and everything else caught up as well which boosted my confidence enough at least to follow through on girls approaching me. Now girls stopped approaching me (which was much more than just approaching at party's) after college. I thought maybe I lost my looks or sex appeal but I found out older women learn not to approach men (unless they have supper high status) or at least as aggressively as they did in my school years which would be anywhere from grabbing my hand, sitting on my lap or putting my hands on their tits. I must have been very lucky or the girls were slutty because I learned later this is rare for most men. So from 24 (M.S. degree and had 3 years of work in between degrees) to 30 I had no play and 29 is when I had the accident. By 31 after going through intense self improvement, landing a new job in a shipyard then working on a Navy ship with tons of Navy women and I slowly just started picking up more and more young women 18-20 years of age. I finally had the confidence and skills to approach and land every approach as long as they gave me the right signals then I would make a move.

In the end I believe you will land a chick within a month, kiss within 6 weeks, sex within 8-12 weeks. I would say set the target date of no later than the end of summer. Go in as many groups or camps or whatever over the summer if you don't get anything before the end of the school year.

Good luck
wow man thanks for typing all that…read every word. you are a rare gem on this forum actually trying to help people rather just just saying life is fucking over and I should just die( only a few said that however). I know that at some point im going to have to put myself out there and im still trying to process that I may have to settle in the beginning stages.

I think what’s holding me back the most is the fear that I will always have to settle, getting mogged by 10-20% of men, never reaching my goals and desires of having a hot gf. Everything you said about setting a target goal like getting my first hookup by summer is what I want to happen, but I just know I won’t be able to mentally. After next year I’ll be in college and hopefully join a frat, but I could easily see myself resorting to rotting, being antisocial, and continuing the loop forever.

I think the worst part is the pressure I feel to get in the game because everyone I know has slayed and no girl will be a virgin at this point. Im worried life will just fly by and in no time it truly will be over. In my head It already is over, like I have teleported 10 years into the future when everyone has lived amazing lives effortlessly, while I passively watched every good opportunity go by.

Didn’t mean to get deep but I felt like your response deserved it.

Last edited:
wow man thanks for typing all that…read every word. you are a rare gem on this forum actually trying to help people rather just just saying life is fucking over and I should just die( only a few said that however). I know that at some point im going to have to put myself out there and im still trying to process that I may have to settle in the beginning stages.

I think what’s holding me back the most is the fear that I will always have to settle, getting mogged by 10-20% of men, never reaching my goals and desires of having a hot gf. Everything you said about setting a target goal like getting my first hookup by summer is what I want to happen, but I just know I won’t be able to mentally. After next year I’ll be in college and hopefully join a frat, but I could easily see myself resorting to rotting, being antisocial, and continuing the loop forever.

I think the worst part is the pressure I feel to get in the game because everyone I know has slayed and no girl will be a virgin at this point. Im worried life will just fly by and in no time it truly will be over. In my head It already is over, like I have teleported 10 years into the future when everyone has lived amazing lives effortlessly, while I passively watched every good opportunity go by.

Didn’t mean to get deep but I felt like your response deserved it.
I want to give at least a quick response before I recharge my personal battery.

Just ignore the low life's, losers, blue bills, or people who argue, they're a waste of time which is the most valuable asset you have.

Yes I do take the time to give good responses to help others as that's what this board should be. That and I have the time to do whatever I want now. However, I usually dissapear and work on my house or my goals hard for 2-3 months then I come back on here for 2-3 weeks. Taking a break from here may help as well.

No duobt you will land a hot GF. Also what you say, think and believe will and is the truth for you. You'll probably have to rewire your brain for success. Perhaps you could just start with basic affirmations and reading your goals every morning first thing right when you get up. This will get you in the right frame of mind to be ready for positive things and even if something negative happens that's a learning experience to better yourself.

I would highly suggest to not set this off until college. Trust me then it will be even more of a hurdle and this could or most likely affect your school work/grades. I would do everything in your power to make this happen and take action daily something that leads you closer to your goal to give you momenteum. Once you have momenteum things will become easier and easier and before you know it you're ahead of the crowd because you have consitency.

Also, I want to remind you that even if you don't achieve this goal that 40% of men throughout history never mate. With that being said I believe some of the greatest men of history were virgins, Buddah, Ghandi, Jesus (well he's more of a God), Leonardo Davinci, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, etc. Some of these men practiced sexual transmutation which assists the human body in many ways. This can be used to increase lifespan dramatically, athleticism and strength or advance yourself in creativity or intelligence that a vast majority of people who've walked this earth couldn't even dream of achieving as millions of your dormant braincells become activated when you master this practice. It's like the movie limitless, and once you take the pill everything just clicks and words and thoughts flow like water, your memory becomes perfect, your ability to understand new ideas, concepts becomes easy and happens instantly. This is why I believe those men achieved much success in terms of creating new things or ideas to help better the world that and they had more time without women wasting their time.

The choice is yours but maybe you sow your seeds now and get it out of the way and realize it's not for you in the long term or you find out a family is what you desire. I must warn you, taking that route is most likely going to end well at least not in our reality with how society has changed so drastically over the last 40 years.

Women of the Z generation and younger (once legal) and some millenials have lost all ability to pair bond. The Internet, social media (instathot, tic toc, Fuckbook, Tweeter) combined with a fully liberated sexual market place with no rules, degenerate Hollywierd, sugarbaby and pimping sites, porn, hundreds of contraceptives, abortion (killing innocent babies), rigged courts against men, Me too fake rape or assault charges, incentives for fucking dudes having children by other dudes and forcing betas to pay for them, dating sites, etc. For a vast majority of younger women it's not going to work for them and being with them should only be on a temporary basis. This is a black pill site and the sooner you realize this the better. There is no long term future with any women (unless Amish) or you get lucky and find a unicorn. Everything is temporary. Now you can still enjoy a short term 3-6 month fling maybe even a year. I used the Leonardo Dicrapio strategy but slightly younger and shorter time spans (17-20 and roughly 6 months to a year).

50% of marriages end in divorces, over 90% are unhappy. The things I listed above well those scenarios will only get worse and the list will only get longer. So, unless you plan on having an Amish paradise family the odds of having a happy marriage or cohaibtation is next to 0. It's about playing the averages here. I love black jack because i can count cards combined with blackjack strategy and I developed my own methods as well. It works in the long term and short term if done properly. However, no matter what I do no matter how great of a man I become or how much wealth I acquire I know in the end attempting to have a life partner and have kids is an extremely low probability of long term even worse lifetime success.

Your mind will want you to have children and a family because it's in our biology but this is extremely dangerous to your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

I would highly suggest joining the semen retention group or thread and just post once a month on the first day of each month.

Peace

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas

1.) Get to know a girl
2.) Connect/date
3.) sexual talk/contact
4.) Escelate to kiss
6.) Rinse and repeat

Good luck
Why u wanna get out of the US?
It's pretty good.

Why u wanna get out of the US?
It's pretty good.
Forced vaxxes for everything, cheaper and lower crime rate in the place I'm looking at combined with better people.

I believe the US is the epicenter where everything collapses as we're current day Babylon. People like me will be treated very poorly. I don't think I can hide in the wilderness for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
damn ok. can i realistically ascend to top 90% with proper looksmaxxing. and im 17 so bones may still grow.
U suffer the same problems as me,i need a longer ramus too and my nose has the same shape and problems of weird lines and depression around the nose.
And my lips are small same as u.

U need to get to lower body fat ,so u get hollow cheeks and ur chin shape gets prominent.

Also u look gloomy and glum in the picture,take an Nt pic with your friends.
Also,give a proper facial pose.

I am 18 and i bonesmash my chin and nasal bridge
I have got hooded eyes,higher nasal bridge with it.

I look like Jorge del Rio and this guy,A mix of both

Forced vaxxes for everything, cheaper and lower crime rate in the place I'm looking at combined with better people.

I believe the US is the epicenter where everything collapses as we're current day Babylon. People like me will be treated very poorly. I don't think I can hide in the wilderness for the rest of my life.
Lol, bro ,where are u going??
I think u are paranoid?

Lol, bro ,where are u going??
I think u are paranoid?
Most certainly not as I keep up with information so I know what's happening and see the direction things are heading in.

I have options of where to go some are more extreme than others but I'm keeping my options open. I have funds to go anywhere at any time but I have some things that have to be finalized first. Hell, I even know of a location where there's a small number of people but they're all free, there's no dictator, no king or queen and no government. This sounds amazing. I'm trying to get as far away from government as possible. Remember they're the #1 cause of all genocides through history. To those not up to date on history and all methods used for depopulation this may sound crazy or paranoid but to me it's just logic and giving myself the best chance for survival. Everything I've prepared for has currently started to happened as predicted. My parents and family thought I was crazy, but now they're asking me for advice to help them prepp, become self sufficient, set up passive income streams and go off grid. It's hilarious this was just 4 years ago but now they're telling me I was right all along.

Good luck and I hope you survive.

View attachment 1620753

Advice?
As I said, no matter what we PSL-ers think, what trully matters is what foids think about us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14894, Mewton, Deleted member 18052 and 1 other person
You’re chadlite. Lol shut up and leave this site.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
I want to give at least a quick response before I recharge my personal battery.

Just ignore the low life's, losers, blue bills, or people who argue, they're a waste of time which is the most valuable asset you have.

Yes I do take the time to give good responses to help others as that's what this board should be. That and I have the time to do whatever I want now. However, I usually dissapear and work on my house or my goals hard for 2-3 months then I come back on here for 2-3 weeks. Taking a break from here may help as well.

No duobt you will land a hot GF. Also what you say, think and believe will and is the truth for you. You'll probably have to rewire your brain for success. Perhaps you could just start with basic affirmations and reading your goals every morning first thing right when you get up. This will get you in the right frame of mind to be ready for positive things and even if something negative happens that's a learning experience to better yourself.

I would highly suggest to not set this off until college. Trust me then it will be even more of a hurdle and this could or most likely affect your school work/grades. I would do everything in your power to make this happen and take action daily something that leads you closer to your goal to give you momenteum. Once you have momenteum things will become easier and easier and before you know it you're ahead of the crowd because you have consitency.

Also, I want to remind you that even if you don't achieve this goal that 40% of men throughout history never mate. With that being said I believe some of the greatest men of history were virgins, Buddah, Ghandi, Jesus (well he's more of a God), Leonardo Davinci, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, etc. Some of these men practiced sexual transmutation which assists the human body in many ways. This can be used to increase lifespan dramatically, athleticism and strength or advance yourself in creativity or intelligence that a vast majority of people who've walked this earth couldn't even dream of achieving as millions of your dormant braincells become activated when you master this practice. It's like the movie limitless, and once you take the pill everything just clicks and words and thoughts flow like water, your memory becomes perfect, your ability to understand new ideas, concepts becomes easy and happens instantly. This is why I believe those men achieved much success in terms of creating new things or ideas to help better the world that and they had more time without women wasting their time.

The choice is yours but maybe you sow your seeds now and get it out of the way and realize it's not for you in the long term or you find out a family is what you desire. I must warn you, taking that route is most likely going to end well at least not in our reality with how society has changed so drastically over the last 40 years.

Women of the Z generation and younger (once legal) and some millenials have lost all ability to pair bond. The Internet, social media (instathot, tic toc, Fuckbook, Tweeter) combined with a fully liberated sexual market place with no rules, degenerate Hollywierd, sugarbaby and pimping sites, porn, hundreds of contraceptives, abortion (killing innocent babies), rigged courts against men, Me too fake rape or assault charges, incentives for fucking dudes having children by other dudes and forcing betas to pay for them, dating sites, etc. For a vast majority of younger women it's not going to work for them and being with them should only be on a temporary basis. This is a black pill site and the sooner you realize this the better. There is no long term future with any women (unless Amish) or you get lucky and find a unicorn. Everything is temporary. Now you can still enjoy a short term 3-6 month fling maybe even a year. I used the Leonardo Dicrapio strategy but slightly younger and shorter time spans (17-20 and roughly 6 months to a year).

50% of marriages end in divorces, over 90% are unhappy. The things I listed above well those scenarios will only get worse and the list will only get longer. So, unless you plan on having an Amish paradise family the odds of having a happy marriage or cohaibtation is next to 0. It's about playing the averages here. I love black jack because i can count cards combined with blackjack strategy and I developed my own methods as well. It works in the long term and short term if done properly. However, no matter what I do no matter how great of a man I become or how much wealth I acquire I know in the end attempting to have a life partner and have kids is an extremely low probability of long term even worse lifetime success.

Your mind will want you to have children and a family because it's in our biology but this is extremely dangerous to your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

I would highly suggest joining the semen retention group or thread and just post once a month on the first day of each month.

Peace
Damn that’s pretty dark and gloomy shit man. It may not seem like it but after spending so much time on this site I’m blackpilled the core but it’s made me devoid and incapable of happiness. The cesspool that this site is just makes it worse, but I can’t stop coming back.

As I said, no matter what we PSL-ers think, what trully matters is what foids think about us.
Yup. Nothing makes sense. Shit like that is horrible for mental health bc it’s like I’m gaslighting myself. If I can’t even trust my own perception of myself, that what do I do.

Only failos are slightly narrow/thin lips, unideal hairline & ear shape.
So youre def above average

Most certainly not as I keep up with information so I know what's happening and see the direction things are heading in.

I have options of where to go some are more extreme than others but I'm keeping my options open. I have funds to go anywhere at any time but I have some things that have to be finalized first. Hell, I even know of a location where there's a small number of people but they're all free, there's no dictator, no king or queen and no government. This sounds amazing. I'm trying to get as far away from government as possible. Remember they're the #1 cause of all genocides through history. To those not up to date on history and all methods used for depopulation this may sound crazy or paranoid but to me it's just logic and giving myself the best chance for survival. Everything I've prepared for has currently started to happened as predicted. My parents and family thought I was crazy, but now they're asking me for advice to help them prepp, become self sufficient, set up passive income streams and go off grid. It's hilarious this was just 4 years ago but now they're telling me I was right all along.

Good luck and I hope you survive.
Bro do you've more of those predictions? i'd kindly like to know.... i mean i don't wanna die? sorry you were quite vague...
If you don't have more predictions lined up
Could you maybe share your previous predictions that came to fruition? i could analyse them and try to predict what's next
Perhaps that's what you did?? or maybe you're an actual Saint!! (God whispered the truth in your ear) like John from the bible

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Bro do you've more of those predictions? i'd kindly like to know.... i mean i don't wanna die? sorry you were quite vague...
If you don't have more predictions lined up
Could you maybe share your previous predictions that came to fruition? i could analyse them and try to predict what's next
Perhaps that's what you did?? or maybe you're an actual Saint!! (God whispered the truth in your ear) like John from the bible
My friend, they already tell you their goals:
UN (Agenda 2030)
Rothchild's
Kill Gates
IMF
Political puppets
Jewish books like the Talmud tell you their end game goal for society (enslave, torture all non jews (gentiles)
Also, most of this is within biblical prophecy

The main goal is depopulation (they say 15% but I expect they desire below 1 billion people):
-Those vaxxed will become sterilized, sick and or early death (it's 70% now but will reach over 90%) Death rate increased by 40% for adults according to Life Insurance statistics since the shots started
-Those who don't take the injections will be essentially kicked out of society

New World Order: One world government not run by humans but AI
-Social credit scores for everyone
-One world digital currency: track trace and tax everyone they can shutdown your ability to do anything or take any currency you have instantly and there's nothing you can do. complete collapse of all fiat dollars as they will all go to the mathmatical intrinsic value of 0. A vast majority of working people will lose their houses, cars, etc because they will no longer be able to afford to live.

Complete control of every man woman and child on earth aka slavery:
- You will own nothing and you will be happy
-Wealth Gap dramatic increase to where 99.9% are in poverty the rest own all the wealth on earth
-Those who took the injections no longer have ownership of themselves, those who created the Gene modification shots patents now have legal ornership over these people who are now considered legally no longer human but genetically modified organisms. This was already done with the supreme court.

As it was in the beggining so shall it be in the end. The overall goal in the battle of good vs evil God vs Satan is the battle for the human soul and the very DNA. The GMO shots are exactly that it's changing the DNA of humans so they're no longer human and can no longer enter the Kingdom of Heaven. In the days of Noah there were only 8 humans that survived the first great reset (floods). As time goes on more people will lose faith, more people will take the mark of the beast.

Overall, our time on this earth is nothing more than a test. If we fail this test then the afterlife is not going to be pleasant. Things will only get worse on earth until it all goes up in flames. They will use more false flags which I believe will be in the form of fake wars, fake asteroid threats, fake alien invasion all to bring to fruition their NWO they've spoken about for many decades.

Those who speak up against the government puppets will be cancelled, fired, imprisoned or worse.

This is why I've been telling people for 5 years now to set up passive income, go off grid, become self sufficient, get out of the major cities, and store food, and water as much as possible. This is the only way to free yourself and have a fighting chance and not being a slave or murdered.

For those who can't see this now they're truly lost and their time will soon be over.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas