I advocate for segregation of greycels

LilJojo

LilJojo

Zephir
With the mainstream adoption of looksmaxxing on social media teen graycels have began swarming this forum and lowering the standard of quality being made in these posts here. A year or two before the posts were kind of autistic but very well made (as always) now we have graycels talking about Islam and Hamza and that Pakistanis can slay and this is devaluing the forum. Looksmaxxers for looksmax.org segregate the foreign graycels in a separate forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan, Yahya, UrGirlsMcm and 10 others
Covid newgen ramblings ^

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Clqs, Ape101 and 2 others
With the mainstream adoption of looksmaxxing on social media teen graycels have began swarming this forum and lowering the standard of quality being made in these posts here. A year or two before the posts were kind of autistic but very well made (as always) now we have graycels talking about Islam and Hamza and that Pakistanis can slay and this is devaluing the forum. Looksmaxxers for looksmax.org segregate the foreign graycels in a separate forum
- oldcel Jeffrey

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and GabachoCopium
dndrn oldcel, instead of whining tell me what massages do I need to do to go from prey to hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Not all greycells are bad some make reall good posts

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, <6PSLcel and Kofri727
this, greycels should have a seperate section and once a week there should be a draw on which greycel should be let into the main "coloured" chat.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
newcels are mad lol

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and greycel
I see how it is OP

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
God Post Op im making a discord that will seperate newgen fags from us Prime Looksmaxxers

We are the higher race of looksmaxxers lets get away from the untermensch migrants

Join date doesn't determine if you are a good user or not
Neither does rep ratio tbh, although it's an indicator
More people and more younger people means less experienced and more stupid users
Because the ratio of bad to okish users is like 5:1 and good ones is like 1/50 the forum turns to shit from 10x more users
Basically you have a thing called "sliding" the good information gets buried more quickly and shit threads are more discussed and bumped.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I didnโ€™t schizo

read again

I was agreeing with u dumbass
Oh I thought you called me a newcel lol. Kind of like when a greycel posts youโ€™re like greycels are mad ygm

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Oh I thought you called me a newcel lol. Kind of like when a greycel posts youโ€™re like greycels are mad ygm
I was talking about the niggas seething under ur OP