I agree with MakinItHappen about you tards

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
The pseudo-edgy humor is beyond cringe at this point. Zoomer humor is lowest tier. You guys stopped being funny ages ago.

Some of us have actual goals in life and don't have time for your low brow cringe shit anymore tbh. Stay rotting on this forum you retarded zoomers ngl. Reminder I fuck zoomer women while you rot. Get cucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16306, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 2214 and 9 others
@MakinItHappenReturn

Keep sucking dick bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, wateriswet, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
i’m the funniest nigga here no cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214 and 10 others
I mog you? Sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member
Keep crying your white sister is getting pounded by NT ethnics

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member
Keep crying your white sister is getting pounded by NT ethnics
She has 3 white babies + I mog you to oblivion and have fucked more ethnic women in 1 week than you've fucked girls in your whole life

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Marsiere214, Ryan and 1 other person
She has 3 white babies + I mog you to oblivion and have fucked more ethnic women in 1 week than you've fucked girls in your whole life
All you can get is curry and gooks your own women don’t even want you.. ironic how you hate on ethnics yet have ethnic children you abused donkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, aBetterMii, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
bitch u call me zoomer i could be your father nigga:forcedsmile: (theoretically tbh cuz im virgin at 34)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, aBetterMii, Beetlejuice and 3 others
bitch u call me zoomer i could be your father nigga:forcedsmile: (theoretically tbh cuz im virgin at 34)
You age 1 year Everytime you get banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aBetterMii, Beetlejuice and 4 others
nigger you have 13k posts in one year dont talk about "i dont have time"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Yuya Moggershima, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Are you larping? 34 damn, just get a prostitute or smthing.
i could fuck for money but what then? doesnt really help my situation:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
You will lose your virginity at least, and should be able to focus on different matters, which are more important possibly?
life is not complete without girls man. but im focused on my dick rn its very small i need to escape the depression/suicide thoughts about it:hnghn:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ✿👍col and Deleted member
All you can get is curry and gooks your own women don’t even want you.. ironic how you hate on ethnics yet have ethnic children you abused donkey
I've posted proof of white girls I've dated who were more racist than me and openly invited ethnic women to 3some with us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And yet no girls want you :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16215
Why assume I'm talking about you when it obviously doesn't apply to you :pepefrown:

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I've posted proof of white girls I've dated who were more racist than me and openly invited ethnic women to 3some with us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And yet no girls want you :lul:
Just last week I dumped my semen in a white girl mouth even tho I don’t even like them but just for the sake of stfl cucks like you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, .👽. and 1 other person
Just last week I dumped my semen in a white girl mouth even tho I don’t even like them but just for the sake of stfl cucks like you
where r u from:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
Lying on the internet :feelskek: keep telling about me your fantasies you fucking virgin. Ive posted proof you haven't

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Marsiere214 and Ryan
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9670, ✿👍col and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ✿👍col
no point in this forum after londonvillie deleted his account

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I don’t hate whites? I hate racist whites tbh, why would I like someone who hates me.
“Reevaluate your hateful attitude toward whites”

123FF521 BB83 4DFB 89C6 752F1DD64841

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, hebbewem, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
I don’t hate whites? I hate racist whites tbh, why would I like someone who hates me.
Cope, you hate any white who sticks up for their race and isn't a cuck. Meanwhile you try to steal white glory.... Smh may Allah have mercy on you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface and ✿👍col
I’m around 6 inches, and pretty fat, it looks big on me cause I’m 5’7.
yea depends on height also unfortunately im tall, makes my dick look even smaller in proportion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and ✿👍col
“Reevaluate your hateful attitude toward whites”

View attachment 1449711
White cucks would hate on whites with him.

RReminder you haven't proven you're not a virgin and have asked me for dating advice in the past.

YYou hate white men cause a white man fucked your sister in the past. It wasn't personal bro

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and n0rthface
yea depends on height also unfortunately im tall, makes my dick look even smaller in proportion
yeah avg dick looks small if you're tall and have a big body

• +1
Nah, if someone shits on muslim or ethnics, that isn’t sticking up for your race imo. When did I steal white glory tho?
Lol he’s a Shizo facing mid life crisis

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ✿👍col
Nah, if someone shits on muslim or ethnics, that isn’t sticking up for your race imo. When did I steal white glory tho?
You guys shit on whites hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, Marsiere214, n0rthface and 1 other person
The pseudo-edgy humor is beyond cringe at this point. Zoomer humor is lowest tier. You guys stopped being funny ages ago.

Some of us have actual goals in life and don't have time for your low brow cringe shit anymore tbh. Stay rotting on this forum you retarded zoomers ngl. Reminder I fuck zoomer women while you rot. Get cucked.
Valid point tho, mfs here ain't funny

Only looksmax content that makes me laugh anymore is when some subhuman is getting eviscerated which barely even happens anymore because the average T of this forum has lowered to female levels since 2020, no-one even dares show themselves anymore and just makes empty judgements

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 1617

If your ugly your forced to rot but there are some. Fucked in the hesd in this forum despite being well above the norm

Tbh, my parents are Gen X so they don’t never understood zoomer humor like some millennial parents could. Maybe that’s why I don’t like it either as much as others.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
i could fuck for money but what then? doesnt really help my situation:pepefrown:
Bro ,wtf I thought you were a Slayer.
Don't you feel lonely ?
35 and virgin 😢. How do you cope?

• JFL
zoomers need to be drafted for ww3

Time online 124d 8h 59m

• So Sad