I am afraid of sex

I fear a girl scrolling through my phone and finding all of my merchant memes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26289
im just going to be honest with you,

youre getting ahead of yourself. i understand bc i was at the same point for a couple years.

but first of all, a great way to acclimate yourself in is to FOLLOW THE BASES. this tripped me up for a while bc i saw nigs getting it all the time and thought it should just be that easy. we are white. We've evolved to need more nuance;

have you kissed a girl before?
you must first find a girl and make out with her.

have you touched boobs before?
After making out with one, proceed to feel up a girls boobs, perhaps while making out.

have you fingered a girl before?
After you have gotten to base 1 and 2 then find your way here. Don't worry about whether youre even hard or not. Just acquaint yourself witht he area and once you find the vaginal opening begin fingering it, bonus points if you find the clitoris. It doesn't matter if you're hard bc if you give it your all you WILL jizz.

Now, you're most likely ready to move onto the new thing. I spent ages 18-22 desperately trying to force my way there because i didnt realize that theres a reason the bases exist, and i naturally had to go through all of them (unconsciously) before moving onto the next one.. Taking it one step at a time will prevent you from ever getting so overwhelmed that you cant manage.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and ItsOverCel
im just going to be honest with you,

youre getting ahead of yourself. i understand bc i was at the same point for a couple years.

but first of all, a great way to acclimate yourself in is to FOLLOW THE BASES. this tripped me up for a while bc i saw nigs getting it all the time and thought it should just be that easy. we are white. We've evolved to need more nuance;

have you kissed a girl before?
you must first find a girl and make out with her.

have you touched boobs before?
After making out with one, proceed to feel up a girls boobs, perhaps while making out.

have you fingered a girl before?
After you have gotten to base 1 and 2 then find your way here. Don't worry about whether youre even hard or not. Just acquaint yourself witht he area and once you find the vaginal opening begin fingering it, bonus points if you find the clitoris. It doesn't matter if you're hard bc if you give it your all you WILL jizz.

Now, you're most likely ready to move onto the new thing. I spent ages 18-22 desperately trying to force my way there because i didnt realize that theres a reason the bases exist, and i naturally had to go through all of them (unconsciously) before moving onto the next one.. Taking it one step at a time will prevent you from ever getting so overwhelmed that you cant manage.
ideally, you could've gone through this whole process in high school, but not being NT, id assume most people here didnt. i spent 4 hard years going to partys and get togethers and seeing NT normies and nigs fuck bitches like it was nothing, while feeling like there must be something wrong with me for not being able to. there's not, you were just left out of the normal process.

Probably many LGBTEFGHIJKLMNOP people think just bc it doesn't come as naturally to them as it does normies it means they must be magically gay, but its simply bc they were left out of the normal process (multiple times more gays and trannies are on the autism spectrum for this reason)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
"I am afraid of sex"

"I have rejected a lot of girls"

"I am 6'5"

"It's over for me" shows pics of mogger jawline

Some of you motherfuckers would have been fucking BANNED BEFORE YOU WERE BORN if you were on incels.is.

The state of looksmax.org as of 02/08/2023, either it's fakecels/severely retarded chads/or actual incels larping as chadlites :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope: