I AM ALIVE

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
Holy fuck I was sleeping and didn’t feel the earthquake but since I am in Ankara (it’s the capital) and it’s quite safe in terms of geography thanks to ataturk (even though he is a cuck) it’s fucked up in the southern part of the country but the west is safe. Europe is gonna send helicopters to help us (it’s over for erdogan) @Manchild @TRUE_CEL @beatEMinGTA @Tallooksmaxxer @currylightskin @SecularIslamist

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Gengar, Deleted member 19036 and 7 others
Glad you’re alright. I wish I could help this earthquake is extremely brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20848
Holy fuck I was sleeping and didn’t feel the earthquake but since I am in Ankara (it’s the capital) and it’s quite safe in terms of geography thanks to ataturk (even though he is a cuck) it’s fucked up in the southern part of the country but the west is safe. Europe is gonna send helicopters to help us (it’s over for erdogan) @Manchild @TRUE_CEL @beatEMinGTA @Tallooksmaxxer @currylightskin @SecularIslamist
ataturk7n a si buyuk ☝🏽☝🏽🙏🏾🙏🏾😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😆😆😆😻🌋🦶

I’ve heard rumours that an earthquake of a similar magnitude will also hit Ankara. Stay safe bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
Th
Glad you’re alright. I wish I could help this earthquake is extremely brutal
anks boyo the damage is brutal as you have said I hope it will all be all right now I am last of us and cigarette maxxing

I’ve heard rumours that an earthquake of a similar magnitude will also hit Ankara. Stay safe bhai
Oh I don’t think so bhai Ankara is not an earthquake zone you must have mistaken it for Istanbul.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 17872
@David Rothschild @Manchild

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Oh I don’t think so bhai Ankara is not an earthquake zone you must have mistaken it for Istanbul.
I’ve been told by several people that live there that an earthquake in Ankara is very likely to occur. Stay safe man

I’ve been told by several people that live there that an earthquake in Ankara is very likely to occur. Stay safe man
Thanks bhai earthquake did happen here but it’s not as strong so no building collapsed or anything

I was gonna ask how you were. :O Good to hear you are safe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848