I am at the brink of spiralling into a deep depression

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Because i am a worthless human being, human excrement, waste of skin. I am at the bottom of the societal hierarchy

Not even about girls at this point, i have lived a life of void

I have done nothing been nowhere and lack all the basic knowledge and life experiences most of you lot have had before the age of 10

If i were to rope right now there wouldn't be any good moments for me to reflect upon while i take my last breath

Even to try and moneymaxx, minimum wage was too much of a luxury to grant me in a first world country. a subhuman like me only deserves 27 euro for a whole month worth of work

Imagine me trying to get a girlfriend when low tier normie girls are repulsed at the thought of being my FRIEND.

Can you imagine that? It's a new low. There have been people much uglier than me with extreme autism to boot treated lightyears better. Why me. Why do i keep lowering my standards in hope i find something or someone even remotely interested being in a 5km radius of me only to not even be deserving of a response on an app like Yubo. Have me talking to myself so i have to find your instagram so you can tell me upright that you want nothing to do with me and give me a big old block before i ever had the chance to even meet you.

Today is February 14th. Valentine's day, and i almost didn't notice until i had to witness how people my age are blissfully in love only 5km away from me on TikTok.

Meanwhile, I'm not even worth a virtue signal. Simply so repulsive that girls' minds tell them it's better to completely publically unleash their disgusted thoughts upon me.

I just want to cry. And sleep. And never wake up.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 8244, HQNPmaxxing and 23 others
Screen Shot 2020 07 24 at 113338 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: conformable, Deleted member 5969, .👽. and 13 others
This sub is made for you to ascend, if I was you I would have moneymaxxed abmnd then make every surgery needed to fix my flaws.

Stay strong bro, never complain be positive.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Stevensmithgerard, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
This sub is made for you to ascend, if I was you I would have moneymaxxed abmnd then make every surgery needed to fix my flaws.

Stay strong bro, never complain be positive.
Any flaws i have can't be corrected by surgery

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: and 79 others and 6485b025t
rode you're not alone. Just do whatever it takes to ascend and if all fails just remember that there's always an easy way out and that's ingesting sodium nitrite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, BigBoy, Deleted member 7419 and 3 others
you claimed to be chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I'm not gonna pretend everything is gonna be alright and give you bluepilled advice.
Do whatever makes you feel better

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
rode you're not alone. Just do whatever it takes to ascend and if all fails just remember that there's always an easy way out and that's ingesting sodium nitrite
n

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
I'm not gonna pretend everything is gonna be alright and give you bluepilled advice.
Do whatever makes you feel better
I have no copes

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
You clearly do, talking about your problems here helps you cope.
I'm sure about it
It doesn't

Only makes me think about how far down i am

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 12002
It doesn't

Only makes me think about how far down i am
Exercise will clear your mind, try doing whatever form of exercise you like that keeps your heart rate up for at least 15 minutes a day.
This is not bluepilled and based around humam biology.
The clear mind will guide you

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 11604
Did you read?

I made 27 euro a month are you retarded
Hey calmdown, i'm just trying to help you. Study for a high paying job, start your buisness invest in stocks. Nobody can make the job for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Hey calmdown, i'm just trying to help you. Study for a high paying job, start your buisness invest in stocks. Nobody can make the job for you.
Never finished high school

• JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, magnificentcel and Deleted member 4887
Exercise will clear your mind, try doing whatever form of exercise you like that keeps your heart rate up for at least 15 minutes a day.
This is not bluepilled and based around humam biology.
The clear mind will guide you
I am supposed to like a form of exercise?

• +1
  • +1
I used to do some sporadically when i was like 15

But it's too much of a chore
Try everything, there is probably gonna be one form of exercise which you'll like doing.
Won't feel like a chore

Try everything, there is probably gonna be one form of exercise which you'll like doing.
Won't feel like a chore
Disagree, i tried exercises of all types, standing, sitting, lying down, hanging, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Never finished high school
You have to find the way yourself,
I'm the same age than you and prbly around the same PSL, stop complain. I am to busy for myself, i'm looksmaxing and moneymaxxing
it's to you to work.
Stop being an autistic beta faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 12002
You have to find the way yourself,
I'm the same age than you and prbly around the same PSL, stop complain. I am to busy for myself, i'm looksmaxing and moneymaxxing
it's to you to work.
Stop being an autistic beta faggot.
have fun with your privileges but you have shown to me you are incapable of understanding my situation

go peddle your moneymaxxing bullshit when you make 27 eur a month

Go to the gym and meet people. Problem solved. Feeling sorry for yourself is pointless and won’t help anyone.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 11604
Go to the gym and meet people. Problem solved. Feeling sorry for yourself is pointless and won’t help anyone.
1. costs money i don't have
2. it's closed
3. what am i gonna gain out of meeting doped up guys twice my size that have a life of their own to attend to?

it is pointless and i am aware. but i wish i just had the balls to kill myself. i have tremendous amount of respect for the people who actually pulled through and did it once and for all.

• +1
have fun with your privileges but you have shown to me you are incapable of understanding my situation

go peddle your moneymaxxing bullshit when you make 27 eur a month
You're depressing dude,i make 0 a month. And i have social anxiety, and my family is poor.
Stop complain and make something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You're depressing dude,i make 0 a month. And i have social anxiety, and my family is poor.
Stop complain and make something.
so you make 0 a month? and you say you ''moneymaxx'? and you're supposed to have me believe you are poor?

let me give you the benefit of the doubt and test you first before making my judgement.

is there a couch/sofa in your home?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 5746 and Patient A
I am going to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day and God pleasantly surprises me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
1. costs money i don't have
2. it's closed
3. what am i gonna gain out of meeting doped up guys twice my size that have a life of their own to attend to?

it is pointless and i am aware. but i wish i just had the balls to kill myself. i have tremendous amount of respect for the people who actually pulled through and did it once and for all.
This is bullshit and you shouldn’t be thinking like that. Think of all the chicks and new friends you could meet.

I am going to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day and God pleasantly surprises me.
Yeah your thoughts before sleep are not real. I found that to be true.

at least wait till you finish puberty. lots of truecel at your age grow up to be normies or better

• +1
so you make 0 a month? and you say you ''moneymaxx'? and you're supposed to have me believe you are poor?

let me give you the benefit of the doubt and test you first before making my judgement.

Chad has 3 couches with 3 naked wet stacies on each of them. Legs spread apart waiting for chads semen 24/7

I am trying to make money with e-whoring and I'm learning to hack and i still in school for a plan B. I am making my best myself you have no excuse. And if your profile pic is your face we have the same PSL

I am trying to make money with e-whoring and I'm learning to hack and i still in school for a plan B. I am making my best myself you have no excuse. And if your profile pic is your face we have the same PSL
no answer my question son

Chad has 3 couches with 3 naked wet stacies on each of them. Legs spread apart waiting for chads semen 24/7
when was he chad again

This is bullshit and you shouldn’t be thinking like that. Think of all the chicks and new friends you could meet.
of course i would be the most interesting guy to walk into a gym, lmao.

Because i am a worthless human being, human excrement, waste of skin. I am at the bottom of the societal hierarchy

Not even about girls at this point, i have lived a life of void

I have done nothing been nowhere and lack all the basic knowledge and life experiences most of you lot have had before the age of 10

If i were to rope right now there wouldn't be any good moments for me to reflect upon while i take my last breath

Even to try and moneymaxx, minimum wage was too much of a luxury to grant me in a first world country. a subhuman like me only deserves 27 euro for a whole month worth of work

Imagine me trying to get a girlfriend when low tier normie girls are repulsed at the thought of being my FRIEND.

Can you imagine that? It's a new low. There have been people much uglier than me with extreme autism to boot treated lightyears better. Why me. Why do i keep lowering my standards in hope i find something or someone even remotely interested being in a 5km radius of me only to not even be deserving of a response on an app like Yubo. Have me talking to myself so i have to find your instagram so you can tell me upright that you want nothing to do with me and give me a big old block before i ever had the chance to even meet you.

Today is February 14th. Valentine's day, and i almost didn't notice until i had to witness how people my age are blissfully in love only 5km away from me on TikTok.

Meanwhile, I'm not even worth a virtue signal. Simply so repulsive that girls' minds tell them it's better to completely publically unleash their disgusted thoughts upon me.

I just want to cry. And sleep. And never wake up.

This is the composite of the average dude tbqh you don't have much competition however you actually have to try also you could always try and go for an asian women they like white passing latinos i think

View attachment 987007

This is the composite of the average dude tbqh you don't have much competition however you actually have to try also you could always try and go for an asian women they like white passing latinos i think
i

don't

fucking

asians

for

fuck's

sake

relatable

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I wish I was born white and have everything come easy to me. Instead, I was born a person of color. No hand-outs, the odds stacked against me since birth. Now I grow up after being told that the future will be alright and slowly watch this world fall into the hands of nazis. It's disgusting! You could reach out and lend a hand to help your fellow man, but instead you want to drag us down and watch us burn. We all want utopia, but there is no utopia for you that wouldn't have us in it and vice versa. The best we can do is learn to live together, free of hate. Why do you resist this?

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, BigBoy and Patient A
I wish I was born white and have everything come easy to me. Instead, I was born a person of color. No hand-outs, the odds stacked against me since birth. Now I grow up after being told that the future will be alright and slowly watch this world fall into the hands of nazis. It's disgusting! You could reach out and lend a hand to help your fellow man, but instead you want to drag us down and watch us burn. We all want utopia, but there is no utopia for you that wouldn't have us in it and vice versa. The best we can do is learn to live together, free of hate. Why do you resist this?
ok

You’re white and live in a rich country
Fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Copeful, BigBoy and 2 others