i am finally getting the dopamine from succes instead of validation

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
a few weeks ago i got my easy dopamine from using drugs and asking validation like a starved dog, this weekend i changed.
validation is worthless, it doesnt make you rich, being rich is free from the average ''SHIT'' life.

Today i worked 12 hours straight on plans i am going to do this whole summer,
i am gonna work harder on my ecomerce, right now in a group with 30 other people were 15 of them already are succesfull asfuck (surround you with good people)
trying to make my own inventions hit the market
also gonna make banger threads all the info i know after reading blackpilled/healthwise/own experiences over 10k hours of knowledge i am gonna share with you guys
starting youtube this month to make funny videos and health/looks videos made for everyone but will say ofcourse that looks matter in life but not the depressing shit
i am gonna use my modelling career to get the fame boost and from there i start combining all my plans in several businesses so i use that thing to market myself.
also ordered over 230 euro on health maxxing things

FUARKK THIS DOPAMINE EVEN FEELS BETTER THAN VALIDATION

ADHD can cripple you hard but if you have motivation for something you get a hyperfocus like you are constantly on fucking meth and i fucking love doing those things

MONEY OVER BITCHES (LTR mog)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
55A5A156 4B2B 4843 9A81 4827BE915D87

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
@larsanova69

I have ADHD and no motivation thanks to Amphetamine tablet meds. :feelswhy:

these stupid meds kill my appetite, motivation and sex drive.

• +1
Anyone who believes in ecomerce has sub 80 iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, ROTTING and 5 others
This whole thread screams tiktok 80 iq retard mindset youre just another failed npc kys

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING, Deleted member 19896 and 3 others
This whole thread screams tiktok 80 iq retard mindset youre just another failed npc kys
i love you man :love: better be low iq than high iq sometimes ,atleast you always believe in yourself that you can fucking make it instead of overnalysing something and doing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
we will talk in 6 months again:)
No we wont i will delete you from my hippocampus you were nothing but a short term memory that lasted 20 secs

• Love it
i have the best fucking life ever cant be happier rn
Whats up with the wall of text of things you want to achieve then rtard? Just another manic episode

No we wont i will delete you from my hippocampus you were nothing but a short term memory that lasted 20 secs
i know already that i live rentfree in your head will see you in 6 months xoxo

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and oldcelloser
you seem pretty addicted to the validation from incels on here also jfl at 12 hours of daydreaming
my friend makes 100 euros a day while working with deliveroo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Lars
Whats up with the wall of text of things you want to achieve then rtard? Just another manic episode
because i already almost looksmaxxed everything but looks is not the endgoal, looks fame and money thats the endgoal.

• +1
Reactions: Mik
you seem pretty addicted to the validation from incels on here also jfl at 12 hours of daydreaming
my friend makes 100 euros a day while working with deliveroo
nahh not anymore everytime i ask for validation here with validation asking threads i will eat cat food and record it okay? validation is just cope even more from online jfl at me
and not daydreaming i made several projects, i made concepts i researched on the internet if it already existed, i made prototypes

but yeah sorry guys i am just writing those motivation threads for myself and here they safe easily so i can watch them back, i am gonna sleep goodnight

i love you man :love: better be low iq than high iq sometimes ,atleast you always believe in yourself that you can fucking make it instead of overnalysing something and doing nothing.
high iq response.
even if your a 5'2 indian janitor, a high iq person would just give up. a low iq person would push regardless of the situation

• +1
high iq response.
even if your a 5'2 indian janitor, a high iq person would just give up. a low iq person would push regardless of the situation
ikr i dont even care what my iq is the only thing i care is that i fully believe in myself

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
remember me when ur famous and give me a shoutout bro

• +1
i only get dopamine from drugs

over for my adhd, instant-gratification brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Lars and Amexmaxx