I AM GETTING AN IRIS CHANGE OPERATION HELP ME PICK COLORS! (GTFIHH MY EYE AREA IS SUBHUMAN)

At least take you're own advice and buy contacts lol I can guarantee you this phase will go as fast as someone wanting to change their hair color :lul:
no

purple eyed madison beer nose vinnie hacker eboy looks forever
those are my goals

A10 suits everyone

Order a few contacts and try some on to see which u like best
i did last year and sure it ascended me but it makes me look too much of a white person

James you said i need to cope with I forgot tbh cuz my eyes are not colored but this mexican femboy i hung out with said i have colored eyes and i said i think colored eyes are kinda cope and he agreed.
bones is what matter eye color is ireellveant comjparedo to it

eye color is the last thing anyone should change

Looks dont matter this much we are all sick

i cant get blind at all especially since its reversible
That's not true. The ink is toxic to the retina. If it gets past your sclera you are blind. Please do not do this.

That's not true. The ink is toxic to the retina. If it gets past your sclera you are blind. Please do not do this.
So its actually like a tattoo? I think I heard an horror story about this long ago. And the eyes were meant to be purple exactly lol.

So its actually like a tattoo? I think I heard an horror story about this long ago. And the eyes were meant to be purple exactly lol.
no smart adaptive technology
its liquid that sticks to the eye with nanorganisms on it that match the diameter of the eye

imagine me going in for my senior year a purple eyed chad gigamogger at 6 2 from hgh and a roided body nigga with that face i will get all the girls i will be a futuristic cybernetic cowboy also by the time im 20 i plan on getting a full on exoskeleton prototype installed within each of my bones to get super human abilities and yall will have to wait for that

Larp.

Original Eye Color: Hazel (My color consists of grey, amber, and light green hues.
Classification: SUBHUMAN COLOR
View attachment 1736958

Red:
View attachment 1736959

Pink:
View attachment 1736961

Purple:
View attachment 1736963

Blue A20-40:
View attachment 1736964

Light Blue A10:
View attachment 1736965

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green Hues: (MOST NATURAL LOOKING)

Light
Hazel:
View attachment 1736967

Medium Hazel:
View attachment 1736969
Super Light Greentm :
View attachment 1736973
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellow Amber:
View attachment 1736976

Orange:
View attachment 1736977

White A0:
View attachment 1736978

Black T60:
View attachment 1736979

Dark Brown T50:
View attachment 1736982

Light Brown T30:
View attachment 1736987

I got a gray one but it looks just like the fucking white one but giga dark it looks horrible so i didn't include it, what color would look the best?
I want a natural color, so I would most likely go with those in the Green category.
But the Purple looks nice as fuck to be honest, I'm not gonna lie!

This is not keratopigmentation, lazer eye, or ocular implants.
It's a new prototype technology still in testing, but I went for an online consultation and got these available colors back.
I believe for this they actually do use a lazer at first to open into the iris, and after that they inject some thick "smart" liquid (they wouldn't tell me what) of the color you want and it injects around the iris, and it forms around the original color, it seems to incorporate nanotech technology to wrap around perfectly and adjust 24 7 when needed, and I don't need to worry about being microchipped because they showed me what's in the tech and it's doesn't have a gps, mic, or camera. It is too small to have them, it does have a processor, but it is just programmed with the code or whatever to carry out the process.

They called it "Smart adaptive technology", and it sticks to the iris semi-permanently, and can be dissolved by reversal surgery. And it's only 5k to change colors, and 3k for removal. And the best part is the healing process is insane, I legit just go out of the surgery and I am fine. My eyes repair themselves, and the vision will be blurry and there will be discomfort only for 5 days though.

I feel as if this is worth it especially since the surgery is only 25k, and 5k to change colors each time I would like to (I most likely wouldn't.)

The office is in Yakutsk, Russia, and it's the best of the best technology.
I will not provide the website, or contact information, because I'm gonna be the first one to get this surgery in this community, and I don't want this to get out.
If it did, more people would get lighter eyes, and these results legit look natural.
The iris moves normal and contracts because of the smart adaptive nanotech, and it looks insane.
They sent me this VIA email, but cannot confirm if it's real result, but still looks insane. I bet it is because these niggas are legit as fuck.

View attachment 1737000

View attachment 1737001

This is the amber color.

View attachment 1737003
View attachment 1737004

I think I will get eye shape surgery first for a high PSL eye area that women want, bc my shape is subhuman AF, I listed those surgeries here: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-am-s...t-eye-area-on-this-forum-rate-my-eyes.512945/

Regardless, what color should I get? I have the money, and I could get this soon, but I think I'll wait to see what y'all think.
Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love your posts Curly head james

Never stop being crazy

Blue

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
6 2 from hgh
homie u don’t grow from 5’6 to 6’2 from hgh after 17 lmao.
look at this guy
@FreakkForLife @TeenAscender heightpill is becoming a meme

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
homie u don’t grow from 5’6 to 6’2 from hgh after 17 lmao.
look at this guy
@FreakkForLife @TeenAscender heightpill is becoming a meme
He needs double LL to go along with his HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
He needs double LL to go along with his HGH
true true. but he is a bit autistic ngl bro is trynna get purple eyes. he’ll be lookin like a full monster man

who is doing those morphs with the color, looks pretty damn good

true true. but he is a bit autistic ngl bro is trynna get purple eyes. he’ll be lookin like a full monster man
nah bro itll be rare as FUCK no one will have it

How did you morph those eye colors james