I AM GETTING AN IRIS CHANGE OPERATION HELP ME PICK COLORS! (GTFIHH MY EYE AREA IS SUBHUMAN)

fr niggaaa who the fuckc can say they have purple eyes?
if i get that shit i would become a male model instantly
yes i agree, you should get it done

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
imagine having purple eyes nigga no niggga would have this and this is the first surgery center to acctually offer that color without a custom order like keratonyc i woiulkd be a psl god if i get that feature
U would get all the tiktok JBs with purple nigga

mirin opry colours

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
  • Love it
Original Eye Color: Hazel (My color consists of grey, amber, and light green hues.
Classification: SUBHUMAN COLOR
View attachment 1736958

Red:
View attachment 1736959

Pink:
View attachment 1736961

Purple:
View attachment 1736963

Blue A20-40:
View attachment 1736964

Light Blue A10:
View attachment 1736965

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green Hues: (MOST NATURAL LOOKING)

Light
Hazel:
View attachment 1736967

Medium Hazel:
View attachment 1736969
Super Light Greentm :
View attachment 1736973
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellow Amber:
View attachment 1736976

Orange:
View attachment 1736977

White A0:
View attachment 1736978

Black T60:
View attachment 1736979

Dark Brown T50:
View attachment 1736982

Light Brown T30:
View attachment 1736987

I got a gray one but it looks just like the fucking white one but giga dark it looks horrible so i didn't include it, what color would look the best?
I want a natural color, so I would most likely go with those in the Green category.
But the Purple looks nice as fuck to be honest, I'm not gonna lie!

This is not keratopigmentation, lazer eye, or ocular implants.
It's a new prototype technology still in testing, but I went for an online consultation and got these available colors back.
I believe for this they actually do use a lazer at first to open into the iris, and after that they inject some thick "smart" liquid (they wouldn't tell me what) of the color you want and it injects around the iris, and it forms around the original color, it seems to incorporate nanotech technology to wrap around perfectly and adjust 24 7 when needed, and I don't need to worry about being microchipped because they showed me what's in the tech and it's doesn't have a gps, mic, or camera. It is too small to have them, it does have a processor, but it is just programmed with the code or whatever to carry out the process.

They called it "Smart adaptive technology", and it sticks to the iris semi-permanently, and can be dissolved by reversal surgery. And it's only 5k to change colors, and 3k for removal. And the best part is the healing process is insane, I legit just go out of the surgery and I am fine. My eyes repair themselves, and the vision will be blurry and there will be discomfort only for 5 days though.

I feel as if this is worth it especially since the surgery is only 25k, and 5k to change colors each time I would like to (I most likely wouldn't.)

The office is in Yakutsk, Russia, and it's the best of the best technology.
I will not provide the website, or contact information, because I'm gonna be the first one to get this surgery in this community, and I don't want this to get out.
If it did, more people would get lighter eyes, and these results legit look natural.
The iris moves normal and contracts because of the smart adaptive nanotech, and it looks insane.
They sent me this VIA email, but cannot confirm if it's real result, but still looks insane. I bet it is because these niggas are legit as fuck.

View attachment 1737000

View attachment 1737001

This is the amber color.

View attachment 1737003
View attachment 1737004

I think I will get eye shape surgery first for a high PSL eye area that women want, bc my shape is subhuman AF, I listed those surgeries here: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-am-s...t-eye-area-on-this-forum-rate-my-eyes.512945/

Regardless, what color should I get? I have the money, and I could get this soon, but I think I'll wait to see what y'all think.
Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Light Blue A10 and nothing else.

such beautiful colors to pick from except brown

• Love it
dude your original eyes would ascend me so fucking bad, i'd kill u for it no cap jk:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Blue is considered by most to be the best looking color generally so go either with a10 or a bit darker blue. If you go purple people will think you are wearing contacts all the time but if you go blue they wont question that they are natural.

You dont really need it but if you do get either blue A20-A40 or Hazel.

Getting purple would be retarded.

You dont really need it but if you do get either blue A20-A40 or Hazel.

Getting purple would be retarded.
bro purple would be moggert no one would be able to say they have it

Blue is considered by most to be the best looking color generally so go either with a10 or a bit darker blue. If you go purple people will think you are wearing contacts all the time but if you go blue they wont question that they are natural.
but once i prove its not contacts they will be amazed at my rare condition alexandrias genesis

dude your original eyes would ascend me so fucking bad, i'd kill u for it no cap jk:feelshehe:
nigga my eye color looks like shit lmfao
it has no appeal and isnt truly light like a green or blue
it has toe be one color to look good
my coloring is horrible nigga i am often mistaken for a ss

Well, I guess purple could fit your face.
fr nigga id be a giga mogger
i made a morph of what i will look like at 19 years old

nigga im gonna get the eye color surgery eyebrwo and hair dye
rhinoplasty orbital box rotation (not mistaken for canthoplasty, this will rotate the orbital plates)
chin implant (maybe not bc my chin is growing at an abundant rate) ima leave the zygos alone for now and get a wider jaw if its not by 18 then ill get jaw implant
just for the morph i posted above it would only cost 45k which i legti have vfucking 300k waiting for my once i turn 18 xD

imagine me going in for my senior year a purple eyed chad gigamogger at 6 2 from hgh and a roided body nigga with that face i will get all the girls i will be a futuristic cybernetic cowboy also by the time im 20 i plan on getting a full on exoskeleton prototype installed within each of my bones to get super human abilities and yall will have to wait for that

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
So the reason you descended so hard was because you listened to autists on this forum and went and did unnecessary shit to your face. Now you’re gonna repeat this and become even more subhuman? Go ahead at this point you‘re just a meme no one will ever take you seriously
hateers gon hate

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • Love it
brooooo i wouldnt lie to you... your'e doing too much. the point of looksmax is to improve on youreslf SAFELY. you making your eyes purple will literally and i tell you now do nothing to improve you.. other parts of your'e body you might aswell damage because surgeries can fix them (jfl) but if you loose youre eye for aesthetics purpses i promise you will will loathe youreself forever and be filled with bitter regret. remeber you only get two eyes be wise with them. my sister ven told me you will look ugly with those unatural eye colors

nigga my eye color looks like shit lmfao
it has no appeal and isnt truly light like a green or blue
it has toe be one color to look good
my coloring is horrible nigga i am often mistaken for a ss
Dc bro, it'd still ascend me

Original Eye Color: Hazel (My color consists of grey, amber, and light green hues.
View attachment 1736958

Red:
View attachment 1736959

Pink:
View attachment 1736961

Purple:
View attachment 1736963

Blue A20-40:
View attachment 1736964

Light Blue A10:
View attachment 1736965

Light
Hazel:
View attachment 1736967

Medium Hazel:
View attachment 1736969
Super Light Greentm :
View attachment 1736973

Yellow Amber:
View attachment 1736976

Orange:
View attachment 1736977

White A0:
View attachment 1736978

Black T60:
View attachment 1736979

Dark Brown T50:
View attachment 1736982

Light Brown T30:
View attachment 1736987

I got a gray one but it looks just like the fucking white one but giga dark it looks horrible so i didn't include it, what color would look the best?
I want a natural color, so I would most likely go with those in the Green category.

It's a new prototype technology still in testing, but I went for an online consultation and got these available colors back.
I believe for this they actually do use a lazer at first to open into the iris, and after that they inject some thick "smart" liquid (they wouldn't tell me what) of the color you want and it injects around the iris, and it forms around the original color, it seems to incorporate nanotech technology to wrap around perfectly and adjust 24 7 when needed, and I don't need to worry about being microchipped because they showed me what's in the tech and it's doesn't have a gps, mic, or camera. It is too small to have them, it does have a processor, but it is just programmed with the code or whatever to carry out the process.

They called it "Smart adaptive technology", and it sticks to the iris semi-permanently, and can be dissolved by reversal surgery. And it's only 5k to change colors, and 3k for removal. And the best part is the healing process is insane, I legit just go out of the surgery and I am fine. My eyes repair themselves, and the vision will be blurry and there will be discomfort only for 5 days though.

I feel as if this is worth it especially since the surgery is only 25k, and 5k to change colors each time I would like to (I most likely wouldn't.)

I will not provide the website, or contact information, because I'm gonna be the first one to get this surgery in this community, and I don't want this to get out.
If it did, more people would get lighter eyes, and these results legit look natural.
The iris moves normal and contracts because of the smart adaptive nanotech, and it looks insane.
They sent me this VIA email, but cannot confirm if it's real result, but still looks insane. I bet it is because these niggas are legit as fuck.

View attachment 1737000

View attachment 1737001

This is the amber color.

View attachment 1737003
View attachment 1737004

I think I will get eye shape surgery first for a high PSL eye area that women want, bc my shape is subhuman AF, I listed those surgeries here: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-am-s...t-eye-area-on-this-forum-rate-my-eyes.512945/

Regardless, what color should I get? I have the money, and I could get this soon, but I think I'll wait to see what y'all think.
Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the problem with you bro is that it could be troll but most likely it isnt

Autism holds no bounds :Comfy:

Please do not do this. The risk of blindness is too high.

Please do not do this. The risk of blindness is too high.
Is it? I don't even know the procedure he's talking about. How come nobody besides him has heard about this "new technology"?

View attachment 1736958

Red:
View attachment 1736959

Pink:
View attachment 1736961

Purple:
View attachment 1736963

Blue A20-40:
View attachment 1736964

Light Blue A10:
View attachment 1736965

Light
Hazel:
View attachment 1736967

Medium Hazel:
View attachment 1736969
Super Light Greentm :
View attachment 1736973

Yellow Amber:
View attachment 1736976

Orange:
View attachment 1736977

White A0:
View attachment 1736978

Black T60:
View attachment 1736979

Dark Brown T50:
View attachment 1736982

Light Brown T30:
View attachment 1736987

View attachment 1737000

View attachment 1737001

This is the amber color.

View attachment 1737003
View attachment 1737004

Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why did they send you such low quality unprofessional pictures? The only thing preventing me from calling this larp is that after checking your profile you seem to go ham with surgeries. Can't you please share some details?

brooooo i wouldnt lie to you... your'e doing too much. the point of looksmax is to improve on youreslf SAFELY. you making your eyes purple will literally and i tell you now do nothing to improve you.. other parts of your'e body you might aswell damage because surgeries can fix them (jfl) but if you loose youre eye for aesthetics purpses i promise you will will loathe youreself forever and be filled with bitter regret. remeber you only get two eyes be wise with them. my sister ven told me you will look ugly with those unatural eye colors
at least ill have purple eyes while being blind

Dc bro, it'd still ascend me
just wear contacts
trust me the problem isnt ur eye color LMFAO its bones same with me we need betterb ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Autism holds no bounds :Comfy:
bro its not autism imagine you a black person with purple eyes you woulkd be on the front page of every news site fox msnbc cnn today etc its lifefuel for me

Is it? I don't even know the procedure he's talking about. How come nobody besides him has heard about this "new technology"?
they have performed this on over 1000 peopkle its relatively new tech but its safe

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
U need limbal rings

what color would you want?
At least take you're own advice and buy contacts lol I can guarantee you this phase will go as fast as someone wanting to change their hair color :lul:

nah bro blue eyyes wouldnt suit me theres too many other models with blue once i get purple i will be a star

A10 suits everyone

Order a few contacts and try some on to see which u like best

James you said i need to cope with I forgot tbh cuz my eyes are not colored but this mexican femboy i hung out with said i have colored eyes and i said i think colored eyes are kinda cope and he agreed.

James you said i need to cope with I forgot tbh cuz my eyes are not colored but this mexican femboy i hung out with said i have colored eyes and i said i think colored eyes are kinda cope and he agreed.

just wear contacts
trust me the problem isnt ur eye color LMFAO its bones same with me we need betterb ones
nigger it;s all bout features as a whole, but yeah bones>eyes

• Love it