I am going to my local club tonight

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I have tanned last week (I have olive skin and tan easy).

Right now my pheno looks med, I’ll fraud to 6’2, I’ve leaned maxxed my face hard through icing etc. do some quick looks maxxing to my face etc. my hair is perfect it’s that wavy fluffy style.

I think I look mogger but we will see tonight I guess.
I’ll wear a designer top that’s good fit that accentuates my shoulders etc. and drip

Will update if I slay

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Xtra, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You'll mog tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, Lynxress and WishIwasChico
tag me in update thread

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss

Right now my pheno looks med, I’ll fraud to 6’2, I’ve leaned maxxed my face hard through icing etc. do some quick looks maxxing to my face etc. my hair is perfect it’s that wavy fluffy style.

I’ll wear a designer top that’s good fit that accentuates my shoulders etc. and drip

Will update if I slay
Assuming you are about 6’1 what weight are you at? I’m at a decent lean weight but last time I was in the club I saw some obese guy making out with a hot girl and felt like rage quitting life

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Assuming you are about 6’1 what weight are you at? I’m at a decent lean weight but last time I was in the club I saw some obese guy making out with a hot girl and felt like rage quitting life
6’1 180

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I just tried on my shirt and my shoulders looked capped af in them and my arms are tight to it and it’s not even a tight fit top jfl

• Woah
I just tried on my shirt and my shoulders looked capped af in them and my arms are tight to it and it’s not even a tight fit top jfl
Lifefuel @TechnoBoss

• Love it
how do I slay I'm psl 2 and 5'7

• JFL
Reactions: blurazice and WishIwasChico
I want to be like you

• JFL
Over for the other bhais planning on going to that club tonight TBH
Nah tbh we are too autistic I’ll probs see out of shape manlets necking hot girls due to NTmaxxing while I rot jfl

• JFL
you will end up like @6ft4 and get rejected by literal landwhales over.

• +1

Will update if I slay
Pls update us chad

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I’ll probs see out of shape manlets necking hot girls due to NTmaxxing
Sadly the truth. It makes me wonder what these dudes would think of "looksmaxxing" when in their minds they can be fat, bald, out of shape, etc etc and still go to the club and slay. No need to get better looking in their minds. So over jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and WishIwasChico
Sadly the truth. It makes me wonder what these dudes would think of "looksmaxxing" when in their minds they can be fat, bald, out of shape, etc etc and still go to the club and slay. No need to get better looking in their minds. So over jfl
Ye man so true NT pill destroys me and will tonight I’ll probs leave earlier as I’ll see it a lot I bet and it makes me want to rope

• So Sad
Don't forget to be confident, keep your head up pal!

• Love it