I am having the worst PIP for testosterone

Ill change ts later

Ill change ts later

@wogcel on Tiktok
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
808
Reputation
879
Starting pinning test subq at the start of this week. First day I pinned I have a lump on my stomach that just won't go away and it feels like a bruise. Yesterday I had a good injection. Today I pinned, mid-way through my pin I got anxiety and pulled out to early and too fast (I still had my oil in my syringe). Now my stomach hurts like hell.

Anyone had anything experience with this at all? And anyone know anything that helps for anxiety while pinning?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
I pinned IM 250mg test in my thigh and had a limp for a week :lul::lul:.

Propranolol might help for jitters or taking deep breaths.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ill change ts later
I pinned IM 250mg test in my thigh and had a limp for a week :lul::lul:.

Propranolol might help for jitters or taking deep breaths.
I take nebivolol every day. I heard you shouldn't take it before you inject since you can get vasovagal due to it lowering bp. When I was pinning peptides I used to get vasovagal at least once a week so idk
 
I take nebivolol every day. I heard you shouldn't take it before you inject since you can get vasovagal due to it lowering bp. When I was pinning peptides I used to get vasovagal at least once a week so idk
Propranolol is better for acute situational stress
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ill change ts later

Similar threads

rc201
Replies
7
Views
50
rc201
rc201
!cxda
Replies
1
Views
41
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
adamzx
Replies
3
Views
37
yukinaa
Y
tfrostyz
Replies
7
Views
59
fattofat
fattofat
iknowmeta
Replies
8
Views
85
graseli
graseli

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top