I am hoping that Cabergoline (dopaminemaxxing) is going to help with my food cravings

alien

alien

Kraken
I'm 6 days into using Cabergoline (I split a 1mg pill in 4 pieces and took 2 pieces thus far. I am to take two .25mg doses per week). It's going to take like 2-3 weeks apparently to see any improvements.

Triggerwarning for fellow Dietcels

The McDonald's offers on my phone are calling to me.
Buy a Breakfast Sandwich for $2.99 CAD + tax. I could really go for a Sausage n Egg McMuffin with a 43g sausage patty with a grilled egg and slice of processed American cheese in a toasted and buttered English muffin.
2 Regular size McFlurry for $5.50 CAD + tax. I could go for the Reese's Pieces and M&Ms McFlurries right now.
Buy a small latte for $2 CAD + tax. I could go for a french vanilla or caramel latte right now.
Buy a Medium or Large Fries & get a large fountain drink FREE. I could really go for a large Fruitopia Strawberry, Coke or Root Beer.
$1 off a Big Mac/Quarter Pounder with Cheese/McChicken/Filet-O-Fish/6 piece McNuggets (not a good deal)

The stuffed crust frozen pizza in the grocery store is calling out to me. The ice cream sandwiches. Poutine. Instant ramen (I have a shit load in the pantry that I bought awhile back). Monster energy drinks. Corndogs (have 8 of them in the freezer). Hash browns. French Fries. Toaster strudel (I have like 16 pastries in the freezer). Ice cream. Chocolate bars. Snack cakes. They even have microwaveable breakfast sandwiches at Wal-Mart. Freshly baked cookies. Pudding. Baked Cherry Pie. Coca Cola with Jack Daniel's Whiskey. KD Mac n Cheese. Chocolate Milk. Strawberry Milk. Canadian Hot Pockets (Bistro Crustini). Kettle Chips. Cheese Puffs. PB&J Sandwiches with a side of chips. Chicken Tendies with honey mustie. Chicken Nuggets. I could go for some Popeyes. Domino's Philly Cheese Steak pizza with small Lava Cakes with sugary icing.

I tell myself I'm a mid-30s 5'6" oldcel. I have a 2.5 PSL Chink gf with a 5:30 curfew with a strict Chink dad that I am miserable with because I have to drive 40 km each way to see her and get ourselves a $60 CAD motel for 4 hrs (or do 2 round trips in rush hour traffic like a cuck) but I'm with her because it beats being completely incel. Why not live a little I ask myself? Why deprive myself?

Will I ever ascend to get myself another Yogapants?
Or to get back with Yogapants again? A Yogapants that I was able to get when I was a 28% body fat fat ass anyways off PSL. Meanwhile at 23% body fat I can't do any better than a 2.5 PSL Chink off online dating anyways. Meanwhile my Chink showed me a pic of the Ripple Cut chips, Lindt chocolate and Tim Hortons iced latte she bought and I want to strangle her for teasing me (I didn't tell her that I am back on a diet because I don't want her to think that she can monkey branch to a better deal). My Chink is in better shape than me (aside from my muscles but she's a chick) but facially ugly.

Meanwhile my looksmatch (facially attractive chubby girls or less facially attractive thinner girls) and girls below my looksmatch ignore me. They want Chad. lol. Meanwhile a facially attractive thin girl with big tits (Yogapants) that I met off PSL used to be my gf. It don't make sense.

I bought myself some lightly buttered Orville Redenbacher microwaveable popcorn to stave away the cravings. lol. 100 calories of popped popcorn is enough food to keep hunger away for awhile.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
This thread sits among the writings of Charles Dickens or Leo Tolstoy. It is a striking and tragic portrait of modern gluttony and indulgent capitalism gone mad

Bravo to the manlet fatcel writing such gourmet literature

Btw bro just start smoking or taking diet pills and drinking black coffee and chewing gum. Don't you know how to cook? Make yourself like 10 plates of rice or low calorie pasta, or eat huge bowls of salad. Or if you're gonna binge,at least do it with protein like chicken nuggets

You eat like a 10 year old peasant child from Africa who was adopted and brought to the USA and visited a grocery store for the first time

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Vitruvian