I am Indian man and I slay white stacylites and stacies in USA Los Angeles

SunShine Senpai

SunShine Senpai

Iron
I am an Indian man that lives in Los angelos USA and I am constantly fucking young jailbait white stacylites, stacies and the occasional HTB, I have a lot of confidence and really easy to talk to, girls love that and just gravitate towards me, and they love how assertive and a how much of a leader I am, they say they love my energy and can't get enough of me.

Am telling you guys this because you don't need to be a PSL god or chad to get a girlfriend or even slay, don't listen to this people on .org, they are all basement dwelling losers, they don't go outside and socialize regularly besides work and school, and a lot of trolls here. Work on your personality and how to talk to people, appeal to people with your personality and you can definitely slay.

Attachments

• indian man1.JPG
    indian man1.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
  • indian man2.JPG
    indian man2.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 0
  • indian man3.JPG
    indian man3.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • indian man4.JPG
    indian man4.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, eyebagcel, flippasav and 31 others
Tales From The Deepest Basement Of Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, TheBrownOne, TheMaxxer333 and 33 others
@nordicfoidslayer23 @Gargantuan @qwertynineofive @joonla @hiwasuwor @tyronelite @Kamui

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, BobbyJindalsTwin and Whitepill_Saint
least obvious troll post atleast change the image names from IndianMan1, 2 ,3 4..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Slayercel, 5'8manlet and 19 others
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Whitepill_Saint
Los Angelos. Where is that exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Slayercel and Whitepill_Saint
I am an Indian man that lives in Los angelos USA and I am constantly fucking young jailbait white stacylites, stacies and the occasional HTB, I have a lot of confidence and really easy to talk to, girls love that and just gravitate towards me, and they love how assertive and a how much of a leader I am, they say they love my energy and can't get enough of me.

Am telling you guys this because you don't need to be a PSL god or chad to get a girlfriend or even slay, don't listen to this people on .org, they are all basement dwelling losers, they don't go outside and socialize regularly besides work and school, and a lot of trolls here. Work on your personality and how to talk to people, appeal to people with your personality and you can definitely slay.

Screenshot 2023 10 25 152834

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, gigahuman, drose and 13 others

View attachment 2514272
why u copy what I say

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, soover4me and Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Whitepill_Saint, kaugummi and 1 other person
Height and age?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 31497
Ur a legit chad bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
rape does not count as "slaying"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, SidharthTheSlayer, m0ss26 and 6 others
3597811 IMG 9341

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, RichardSpencel, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Mirin Dravidian rapist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leopold123, m0ss26, 5.5psl and 5 others

ok fine teach me how bhai

• JFL
The "stacies" in question:
10684d587296e6588f3727bcf2e3ba68
78206869 portrait of a young beautiful woman with big eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
Larp Larp Larp Larp.

• JFL

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, m0ss26, Mewton and 3 others
Tales from the 5 cents an hour wage LARP factory in Koltaka

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Whitepill_Saint
Post pics of the girls

• JFL

Tales from the 5 cents an hour wage LARP factory in Koltaka
I make 170k per year as software engineer

• JFL
You did not fuck madison beer nigga, I cant even get stacylite and I mog u to the moon and back
post pics, u dont mog me kid

• JFL
3716135 IMG 8577

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Whitepill_Saint and rand anon

Fat curry LARP

• JFL
Bump

• JFL
least obvious troll post atleast change the image names from IndianMan1, 2 ,3 4..
what? I am an indian man so i labeled the images indian man, I am a proud curry

• JFL
I unironically believe this I go to school with a bunch of 4/10 currycels and they are constantly shooting their shot at white women yes most of the time they fail but if they spray and pray they always eventually get someone

• JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler and Whitepill_Saint
Not another letter 🤚🏿👮🏿

• JFL
I unironically believe this I go to school with a bunch of 4/10 currycels and they are constantly shooting their shot at white women yes most of the time they fail but if they spray and pray they always eventually get someone
this is true, any player knows that it is a numbers game.

• JFL
@Whitepill_Saint dude why u reacting to all my posts

• JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster and Whitepill_Saint