I am INFP.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Volition
After doing the test as well as piece for piece analyzing and constructing the word with each letter it's clear as day I am an INFP.
Reading up in it, it makes sense and I feel it definitely fits into my personality, decision making, interests, and life philosophy.

Do you all agree or disagree?

@LiteralCaucasian @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @nevER Give Up! @ArcticStorm @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 29581 and 17 others
Don't know what that is don't know who you are. Don't tag me again, buster.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 8365, House Lannister and 12 others
Don't know what that is don't know who you are. Don't tag me again, buster.
You know me, you sent me a lot of eyecolor stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
After doing the test as well as piece for piece analyzing and constructing the word with each letter it's clear as day I am an INFP.
Reading up in it, it makes sense and I feel it definitely fits into my personality, decision making, interests, and life philosophy.

@LiteralCaucasian @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @zv1212 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @nevER Give Up! @ArcticStorm @ReadBooksEveryday
You are nothing, you will be thinking like a “normie” again once you look in the mirror and smile in joy. When every girl gives you positive feedback suddenly forms of introversion’s are gone. Only some habits might stay or values but true versions of personality types heavily change once one ascends and receives positive social feedback.

I’ve seen manlets grow tall during HS and suddenly their whole persona changes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’3 chad, thecel, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
I am also an involuntarily faggot pussy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 1966Ford, Debetro, Deleted member 24789 and 7 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ReadBooksEveryday and norwegianfreak
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 25938 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Who is that? You? Who are you? I've never heard of you? I don't know who you are.
I have been demoted to side character now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person

Do the descriptions of Fi and Ne suit?

lot of people on PSL are INFP for some reason

I’m ENTJ btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
I am too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, TsarTsar444 and HarrierDuBois
lot of people on PSL are INFP for some reason

I’m ENTJ btw
Most are daydreamers and mentally masturbating so it makes us lazy instead of ascending.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
It's over. The most incel type alongside INTJ and INTP. Truly a death sentence to be an introverted intuitive. - An INTJ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

I’m intj

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 31953 and Deleted member 25938
@HarrierDuBois not sure if ur incel, but I've been told INFP is the incel personality type jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Both of you are INTJ.
INTJs, INTPs, INFPs, and ISTPs are particularly overrepresented on online forums. I think it's probably because we're the most Aspie types it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 29155 and rand anon
Me too
@StrangerDanger so many INFPs

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Send the link for doing this, i'm curious.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
If I drink a cup of water (as opposed to a glass of water) , am I an ENTJ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase and Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, p0lishsubhuman, LampPostPrime and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ReadBooksEveryday
If I drink a cup of water (as opposed to a glass of water) , am I an ENTJ?
Not Funny Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, rand anon, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
I am ESPF-A

but I mostly identify with INCE-L

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase, rand anon, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
INTJ-T Over with 88% Introverted

Last edited:
You know me, you sent me a lot of eyecolor stuff.
That acid in his eyes messing with his memory

@zv1212 if you lose your eyes, I can send you a pair of blue ones, don't ask how

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
You should know, that mbti personally test is basically bullshit, it has no scientific basis and no institute supports it

Mbti test for guys is what astrology is for women basically
Astrology for autistic men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, ReadBooksEveryday, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
You should know, that mbti personally test is basically bullshit, it has no scientific basis and no institute supports it

I know but it has correlations to the Big 5 which is a scientifically validated test to measure personality.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince

People say i am an ove/er

You're way more polite than the avg .org user, so I think INFP fits.

INTP mogs, though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 30593, rand anon and 1 other person
Apparently I'm ISFP, and not an INTJ like I used to think I was.

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I know but it has correlations to the Big 5 which is a scientifically validated test to measure personality.
Well astrology talks about stars and sun , doesn't mean it means something

this comparison is funny and all but caging at comparing astrology, which is pretty entirely made up, to something that at least tries to be somewhat objective

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 25938
this comparison is funny and all but caging at comparing astrology, which is pretty entirely made up, to something that at least tries to be somewhat objective
I try to be good looking

Doesn't mean I am

• Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I try to be good looking

Doesn't mean I am
yet there is a fundamental difference between you and someone who doesn't even try, they do not belong in the same category

• +1
Reactions: fuse, BoredPrince and Deleted member 25938
Hey man, thanks for the welcome!

I've been lurking on here a wee bit tho.
You always have to inject some looksmax information into your brain no matter the day :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938