I am INFP.

Thanks man. Modern art is based.
Some of it's very interesting, too bad the scammers ruin the reputation of the actual artists. Jfl at guys like Damien Hirst.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 25938
yet there is a fundamental difference between you and someone who doesn't even try, they do not belong in the same category
You're kind of comparing apples to oranges in this case imo.
Just because something tries to be something doesn't mean it is, it's a fun test to take but that's it

And this is coming from an INTJ who was shocked how they guessed so much

Just because something tries to be something doesn't mean it is, it's a fun test to take but that's it
there is a diff between trying to be something and failing, and not even trying at all. that’s what separates the two things

• +1
Reactions: fuse
there is a diff between trying to be something and failing, and not even trying at all. that’s what separates the two things
Still, it doesn't hold scientific basis and that makes it useless

And this is coming from an INTJ who was shocked how they guessed so much
What I meant was that while the manifestations and outcomes of looks are much more "objective" and single-functioned, personality is much more open-ended in both its characteristics and its application. Thus, "trying" to dissect the implications and nuances of personality can be argued as having more validity than trying to do the same with looks.

I'm not saying that the MBTI is some godsend. It's definitely flawed, and it serves best as a base template. But to say the same in a manner that discounts the entire domain of personality research is a tad bit absurd.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and DelonLover1999
you’ll be shocked to know that a lot of psychology isn’t statistically solid enough to count as science, in some modern definitions. the p values of a lot of papers don’t break the threshold.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, BoredPrince and Deleted member 25938
MBTI is psuedo yes, but far from all personality related scientific research is anywhere near pseudo.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 25938
Where do you take the test?

I am ISTP sigma

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and HarrierDuBois
It's over. The most incel type alongside INTJ and INTP. Truly a death sentence to be an introverted intuitive. - An INTJ
Being an INTJ automatically makes you an outcasts because of your inborn individualism. It’s one of the most introverted types, and also the least emotional. Also, overthinking everything.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 26410
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Being an INTJ automatically makes you an outcasts because of your inborn individualism. It’s one of the most introverted types, and also the least emotional. Also, overthinking everything.
True. I feel different from normies in terms of my thinking and overall ambitions. Perhaps it is my suspected neurodivergence but is indeed hell to be an INTJ

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 31953 and 1 other person
@Gung-ho Asian thoughts on ISTP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
@Gung-ho Asian thoughts on ISTP?
Don't really know much except INTJ but heard it's the quiet athletic kid from around the web lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@ceo lifefuel though because I get along with ISTPs, INTPs, and ESTPs the best mostly because we're the most edgiest types

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 31953
ESTP's are chads
True but ISTP is good too. I heard it is most prevalent among rappers and basketball players so good for NTmaxxing I guess.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 31953 and Deleted member 29155
True. I feel different from normies in terms of my thinking and overall ambitions. Perhaps it is my suspected neurodivergence but is indeed hell to be an INTJ
Yeah, I feel that. I’ve always had a hard time being interested in obtaining status from how most normies do so. I see it as meaningless in the long run. Relationships are the hardest though because of how emotionally distant and logically cold you are. Women think you’re not interested, when, in reality you just don’t really know how to show it.

I got INTJ-T. How over is it?

• So Sad
Yeah, I feel that. I’ve always had a hard time being interested in obtaining status from how most normies do so. I see it as meaningless in the long run. Relationships are the hardest though because of how emotionally distant and logically cold you are. Women think you’re not interested, when, in reality you just don’t really know how to show it.
At this point, I'm giving up friending normies. We have too many differences to have a good conversation and meaningful relationship. I feel at this point I'm going to find the few people that I can connect with, likely non-NT outcasts like myself. I wish l was more emotional and affectionate around others, but I guess I have to accept that being logical is a part of my nature. The world is really brutal considering that even personality traits such as extroversion and I'm sure empathy have a genetic basis. Over.

Best bet for us is to looksmax to maybe a HTN or Chadlite INTJ and darktriadmaxx
I think I’m capped out at HTN already. Dark triad is definitely in my cards tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953 and Deleted member 26410
Literally me, we both like very similar games (kenshi and some strategy). Also fun fact, INFP are the only type which can enter Jannah after death subhanallah tbh

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and rand anon
At this point, I'm giving up friending normies. We have too many differences to have a good conversation and meaningful relationship. I feel at this point I'm going to find the few people that I can connect with, likely non-NT outcasts like myself. I wish l was more emotional and affectionate around others, but I guess I have to accept that being logical is a part of my nature. The world is really brutal considering that even personality traits such as extroversion and I'm sure empathy have a genetic basis. Over.
Yeah, find a few friend that share similar interests. It’s an extroverted world, introverts just reside in it.

Best bet for us is to looksmax to maybe a HTN or Chadlite INTJ and darktriadmaxx
This. “Game” and “Rizz” really is completely out of the question. Really all us INTJ’s can do is looksmax past the point where our social ineptness doesn’t become as big of a factor.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel and Deleted member 26410
Yeah, find a few friend that share similar interests. It’s an extroverted world, introverts just reside in it.

This. “Game” and “Rizz” really is completely out of the question. Really all us INTJ’s can do is looksmax past the point where our social ineptness doesn’t become as big of a factor.
Yeah. Good luck to you INTJ lads man. It truly is a world made for ESFP and ESTP Chads. We INTJs/INTPs have to do our best to swim to the top of the tank no matter how much society wants to put us down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953
I think I’m capped out at HTN already. Dark triad is definitely in my cards tho
The Dark Triad traits work well because of INTJ’s hyper-logical thinking. Manipulation, reasoning, and individualism. INTJ isn’t called “The Mastermind” personality for nothing.

• Love it
Reactions: mulattocel
The Dark Triad traits work well because of INTJ’s hyper-logical thinking. Manipulation, reasoning, and individualism. INTJ isn’t called “The Mastermind” personality for nothing.

This parallel makes a whole lot of sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
@Ellipsis thoughts? Do I come across like that type from my posts?
Maybe not from your public posts, but I can see it in your PMs with me. But perhaps the fact that you put on an exterior out in the wild attests to your alleged INFP-ness.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
High IQ user +rep.
What is ur IQ anyway?

[ I'm not Never Give Up! anymore so change the tag :) ]

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • So Sad
Looksmax.org users, Do not confine yourself to this "Personality type" astrology-esque cow dung.
You are you and I am I.

To voluntarily trap yourself into an archetype is to simultaneously destroy your true personality.
Which is you.
You are an ever changing being.
With ever changing emotions.

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 25938, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
I definitely would have guessed you to be an INFP. You keep your morals closer to yourself than what others think of you.

What would you say is my type?

• +1
Modern art is mental masturbation circle jerk for pseudo intellectuals.
Thanks for brutally discrediting my entire livelihood! :D:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Literally me, we both like very similar games (kenshi and some strategy). Also fun fact, INFP are the only type which can enter Jannah after death subhanallah tbh
Yes Kenshi is so good and also Disco Elysium is super underrated. I like single player rpgs too and am so hyped for Starfield release.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and fl0w
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593 and Deleted member 25938
Looksmax.org users, Do not confine yourself to this "Personality type" astrology-esque cow dung.
You are you and I am I.

To voluntarily trap yourself into an archetype is to simultaneously destroy your true personality.
Which is you.

@HarrierDuBois
I agree, just interesting how some core aspects of our personality is dictated by these factors.

• +1
I definitely would have guessed you to be an INFP. You keep your morals closer to yourself than what others think of you.

What would you say is my type?
I am not sure about your MBTI tbh, we need to talk more man you have been gone so long.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • Woah
Just took mine, ISTP-T

Yes Kenshi is so good and also Disco Elysium is super underrated. I like single player rpgs too and am so hyped for Starfield release.
Yeah I'm pretty hyped for Starfield, more for Spiderman tho

You are you and I am I.

Which is you.

@HarrierDuBois
This is just my take on it, but I think things like solely subscribing to astrology or solely ascribing to MBTI is a byproduct of the shortcomings of Western thought: the desire to seek "absolute" answers, the desire to want to control the environment around us, if not at least feel like we have control. More of us should look at Eastern philosophies and embrace the correctness of contradictions and context. And then synthesize it with the Western school(s) of thought.

• +1
Reactions: Jase
I would estimate you in that ballpark range as well.
Do those doodoo free online IQ tests overestimate the taker's IQ in general? Because once I took it and got ~110 :forcedsmile:

• JFL