I am INFP.

It's literally just 4 personality traits

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Not sure, I always score like 60-70 on openness to experience, which is what that is measuring.
Read respective one and see which fits to you, I read mine and it fit fully to me.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Read respective one and see which fits to you, I read mine and it fit fully to me.
Descriptions are useless, it's 4 vague traits, it manifests in everyone differently

Descriptions are useless, it's 4 vague traits, it manifests in everyone differently
Not useless tbh, I read some of them where I did not relate to anything and then I read the one I got and it fit very well.

@StrangerDanger what is an enneagram?
Core desires and fears
Its where you direct your consciousness
Some people live for experience, some people for power, some people live for their close ones, some people live for inner stability, some people live to analyze things and fears being incompetent etc
Theres 9 enneagrams and each one has a wing to its sides so like 7w6 and 7w8, where the core desires of the enneagream will overlap with its neighbours depending on the wing.
So like an ENFP 7w6 main purpose in life is amusement and freedom and their core fear is missing out, whereas a ENFP 9w8 seeks inner stability and their core fear is conflict and tension. They will express each other differently despite being the same type. This is what enneagream is trying to explain to further narrow your personality down.

Look at the Joker from The Dark Knight for example, he is a perfect example of 7w8. The enneagream 7 in him chases novelty and excitement, he's always on the go, high adaptibility, makes everything into a joke, love for chaos, very fluid. He has no ultimate motivates as he says himself "“I’m like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn’t know what to do if I caught one, you know, I just do…things.” which suggest thats its purely for amusement.
The 8 wing is evident in his resilience, assertiveness, confidence and desire for control. He wants to manipulate the environment and seeks to establish a power dominance over his victims, he confronts authority and societal norms, it's also manifested in his way of plotting his carefully.
The mix of his 7 enneagream in combination with 8 wing makes him a person who is driven to conquer challanges, shape his surroundings and assert power purely for personal amusement

• +1
Core desires and fears
Its where you direct your consciousness
Some people live for experience, some people for power, some people live for their close ones, some people live for inner stability, some people live to analyze things and fears being incompetent etc
Theres 9 enneagrams and each one has a wing to its sides so like 7w6 and 7w8, where the core desires of the enneagream will overlap with its neighbours depending on the wing.
So like an ENFP 7w6 main purpose in life is amusement and freedom and their core fear is missing out, whereas a ENFP 9w8 seeks inner stability and their core fear is conflict and tension. They will express each other differently despite being the same type. This is what enneagream is trying to explain to further narrow your personality down.

Look at the Joker from The Dark Knight for example, he is a perfect example of 7w8. The enneagream 7 in him chases novelty and excitement, he's always on the go, high adaptibility, makes everything into a joke, love for chaos, very fluid. He has no ultimate motivates as he says himself "“I’m like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn’t know what to do if I caught one, you know, I just do…things.” which suggest thats its purely for amusement.
The 8 wing is evident in his resilience, assertiveness, confidence and desire for control. He wants to manipulate the environment and seeks to establish a power dominance over his victims, he confronts authority and societal norms, it's also manifested in his way of plotting his carefully.
The mix of his 7 enneagream in combination with 8 wing makes him a person who is driven to conquer challanges, shape his surroundings and assert power purely for personal amusement
So you basically have one number and then also one of the numbers right next to it?

Like 9w1 or 3w4?

Literally me, we both like very similar games (kenshi and some strategy). Also fun fact, INFP are the only type which can enter Jannah after death subhanallah tbh
Literally me.
3709964_gtvi5y1lvokb1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I do it in all directions. I see art in the world.
A conscious effort or are you positively minded at base? For me I have to routinely push against negative thought loops in order to not go completely insane.

• +1
A conscious effort or are you positively minded at base? For me I have to routinely push against negative thought loops in order to not go completely insane.
I am quite optimistic I'd say. I only feel bad if I have reason to but my standard is neutral or happy I'd say. I am not fundamentally sad.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I'm INTJ it's ovER

I'm INTJ it's ovER

@StrangerDanger Predicted my future wtf.
Nice necro bro. Not a good move to pull after just getting unbanned.
You just got reported. Say hi to .org jail again.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Nice necro bro. Not a good move to pull after just getting unbanned.
You just got reported. Say hi to .org jail again.
It was relevant for a discussion me and @StrangerDanger had on discord.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Guy who wrote that is the kinda fella whose dream it is to suck his own cock
It should have been me, not sure if I should be happy or mad someone did the dirty work for me I aspired to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: thecel