I am INFP.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 30593, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Yes Kenshi is so good and also Disco Elysium is super underrated. I like single player rpgs too and am so hyped for Starfield release.
Are you on PS4 or PC

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
PC always, enjoy the aspect of switching between a game and my work so effortlessly.
That's exactly why i use a console jfl
the switch is too seamless, id be gaming on the clock

• +1
PC always, enjoy the aspect of switching between a game and my work so effortlessly.
I'll get a better laptop later, we could then play games together

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
It makes sense to me considering how you seem on here. I randomly thought of you the other day and suspected ISFJ for you also. How do you relate to this type?

• +1
It makes sense to me considering how you seem on here. I randomly thought of you the other day and suspected ISFJ for you also. How do you relate to this type?
Nice to have you back man it's been a while, I think INFP is much more accurate since I have that creative spark and suffering artist syndrome.

Read jungian cognitive functions
dictonomy typing is shallow

I definitely would have guessed you to be an INFP. You keep your morals closer to yourself than what others think of you.

What would you say is my type?
INTP

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This is just my take on it, but I think things like solely subscribing to astrology or solely ascribing to MBTI is a byproduct of the shortcomings of Western thought: the desire to seek "absolute" answers, the desire to want to control the environment around us, if not at least feel like we have control. More of us should look at Eastern philosophies and embrace the correctness of contradictions and context. And then synthesize it with the Western school(s) of thought.
every long post you’ve ever written is a copypasta lmao

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
Also Jungian cognitive theory is not pseudoscience, it's just a system to categorize the observable functions of an individuals behaviour in how they process information and make judgements. It may not be a complete system but typing gives an approximate understanding, unlike astrology which is not based upon observable traits at all

• +1
Also Jungian cognitive theory is not pseudoscience, it's just a system to categorize the observable functions of an individuals behaviour in how they process information and make judgements. It may not be a complete system but typing gives an approximate understanding, unlike astrology which is not based upon observable traits at all
I am INFP.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger what is your MBTI?

• +1
@StrangerDanger what is your MBTI?
xNTP
My cognitive functions are Ne > Ti > Fe = Si (dont know which one of those is stronger) so cognitively ENTP but I resemble INTP more on the outside

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and HarrierDuBois
xNTP
My cognitive functions are Ne > Ti > Fe = Si (dont know which one of those is stronger) so cognitively ENTP but I resemble INTP more on the outside
INTP on the outside = INTP in real life.

• +1
xNTP
I agree with this.

You favor Ne-Fe over Ti-Si but are still introverted.

• +1
Literally me, we both like very similar games (kenshi and some strategy). Also fun fact, INFP are the only type which can enter Jannah after death subhanallah tbh
Why are we the only type that can enter the afterlife in islam?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
I reflected on MBTI these couple days. I had AI analyze my journal of thoughts and it said I was an INTJ (Ni-Te-Fi-Se), 5w6, and RCOEI. It's over.

• +1
I reflected on MBTI these couple days. I had AI analyze my journal of thoughts and it said I was an INTJ (Ni-Te-Fi-Se), 5w6, and RCOEI. It's over.
Just don't hate the world too much.

@Ellipsis

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 26410
  • Love it
race-face-dick-height-status personality system mogs

Cause we are the only humans who have a soul 🥰
It's interesting so few people have values, morals, and principles as their main driving force in their decision making.
Only 13.2% (4.4% INFP, 8.8% ISFP) have valuing as their strongest function, to think some people act fully logically or doing what is most beneficial for themselves with no sense of what's right and wrong is just incomprehensible to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It's interesting so few people have values, morals, and principles as their main driving force in their decision making.
Only 13.2% (4.4% INFP, 8.8% ISFP) have valuing as their strongest function, to think some people act fully logically or doing what is most beneficial for themselves with no sense of what's right and wrong is just incomprehensible to me.
View attachment 2357052View attachment 2357053
So this may explain why i believe wast majority of humans are evil, its alien to me how some people act purely for their own benefit and don't have to subconsciously feel shitty for it

• +1
Not for determining personality.
thats called "dick" and "status"

dick being a vibe as you don't know how many inches erect and how thick it is usually but you can tell from vibes

So this may explain why i believe wast majority of humans are evil, its alien to me how some people act purely for their own benefit and don't have to subconsciously feel shitty for it
when i do something bad i cry and then it becomes narcissism emotion that is deep and feels good

if you're not doing something either for your own benifit or because you feel like doing it its wild to me.

i believe cumskins basically only have this, freud call superego, morality; i think its so gay

Some people do still have valuing as a force just less prominent. People with auxiliary valuing are: ENFP and ESFP. People with tertiary valuing are: INTJ and ISTJ. People with inferior valuing are: ESTJ and ENTJ.

@StrangerDanger what is an enneagram?

any test that relies on conscious input from the subject being tested will be biased and inaccurate. the only objective test is measuring brain activity with a machine