AustrianMogger
Damned to a Meaningless life
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2024
- Posts
- 17,781
- Reputation
- 23,460
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
yeah i am jane doe and i get raped by the legiondid you give up on the revision rhino
Can you help me with indiamart package intercepting?did you give up on the revision rhino
wow manyeah i am jane doe and i get raped by the legion
i have never used indiamart once lolCan you help me with indiamart package intercepting?
Cant ship it to a friends, P.O. Box, other building, I live in a house
I go to school
Well, think of it as trying to intercept a Amazon packagei have never used indiamart once lol
I am Cornell 7i think they think jane doe is her real name and don’t understand it’s already anonymous
orbitWell, think of it as trying to intercept a Amazon package
I live in us, ordering clen, betamethasone, and bimatoprost
Well, do you want a month of vip? I Just got some moneyorbit
my good buddy
idk how man
Well, think of it as trying to intercept a Amazon package
I live in us, ordering clen, betamethasone, and bimatoprost
wow man
what a story
started off at 5’5
got one of the biggest surgeries possible
limb lengthening
went through hell essentially
then got a rhinoplasty
ended up getting botched
& now it’s over
you need to write a book man
I mean ai was retarded, it thought i was indian. Chance for getting my goal result or chad nose is like 25% and overall good nose probably 85%dude werent u saying how a revision rhino has like a 98% botch rate on you or something lol
nice lolI mean ai was retarded, it thought i was indian. Chance for getting my goal result or chad nose is like 25% and overall good nose probably 85%
This guy got good nose at worse nosenice lol
9 more months man
This guy got good nose at worse nose
My future suegeon can do revisions well
whoyeah they look good
although my rhino surgeon is the best haha
teoman dogan
nah too much turk roachteoman dogan
look him up on ig man
he’s the best in the world imo
alright man lolnah too much turk roach