I am jane doe

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

Damned to a Meaningless life
Joined
Oct 25, 2024
Posts
17,781
Reputation
23,460
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prøphet, Short, Sean O’Pry and 8 others
im john doe
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, -joe, Lemic and 3 others
did you give up on the revision rhino
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, AustrianMogger, -joe and 2 others
did you give up on the revision rhino
Can you help me with indiamart package intercepting?

Cant ship it to a friends, P.O. Box, other building, I live in a house

I go to school
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AustrianMogger and tansel
yeah i am jane doe and i get raped by the legion
wow man

what a story

started off at 5’5

got one of the biggest surgeries possible

limb lengthening

went through hell essentially

then got a rhinoplasty

ended up getting botched

& now it’s over

you need to write a book man
 
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianMogger
Can you help me with indiamart package intercepting?

Cant ship it to a friends, P.O. Box, other building, I live in a house

I go to school
i have never used indiamart once lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianMogger and Sean O’Pry
i have never used indiamart once lol
Well, think of it as trying to intercept a Amazon package

I live in us, ordering clen, betamethasone, and bimatoprost
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AustrianMogger and tansel
i think they think jane doe is her real name and don’t understand it’s already anonymous
 
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianMogger and Sean O’Pry
Well, think of it as trying to intercept a Amazon package

I live in us, ordering clen, betamethasone, and bimatoprost
orbit

my good buddy

idk how man
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
Well, think of it as trying to intercept a Amazon package

I live in us, ordering clen, betamethasone, and bimatoprost
wow man

what a story

started off at 5’5

got one of the biggest surgeries possible

limb lengthening

went through hell essentially

then got a rhinoplasty

ended up getting botched

& now it’s over

you need to write a book man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and tansel
dude werent u saying how a revision rhino has like a 98% botch rate on you or something lol
I mean ai was retarded, it thought i was indian. Chance for getting my goal result or chad nose is like 25% and overall good nose probably 85%
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
I mean ai was retarded, it thought i was indian. Chance for getting my goal result or chad nose is like 25% and overall good nose probably 85%
nice lol

9 more months man
 
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianMogger

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
0
Views
50
Nyrо
Nyrо
Nyrо
Replies
0
Views
38
Nyrо
Nyrо
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
36
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Nyrо
Replies
12
Views
77
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Nyrо
Replies
4
Views
47
Murk
Murk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top