I am living life like chad rn holy shot

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Right so basically I match with this girl close to me her bio is:
‘Not looking for sex, I want to be traditional house wife and cook and clean and marry’

Looking for says ‘long term partner only’ and all her pics are her like smiling with a butterfly or something.

Anyways, she invited me over to bake and watch some anime. She bakes me like some cakes and is really nice. She says she’s into anime, art, music and she has tattoos of anime shit. She has braces still and some red streaks in her hair which looks really cool tbh and she has some anime tattoos and Japanese style ones.
She says she hates clubbing and things like that. She’s really small. Like 5’1 and really petite. She tells me she’s super nervous as she doesn’t do this often.
She’s 100% HQNP.

So we watch some anime (never seen it before) and she’s telling me she loves it.

Then we’re cuddling and I’m thinking ‘there’s no way I can slay her’ but I’m bored so I start just moving my hand around her body genuinely as I was bored and didn’t know wtf this anime shit was. She doesn’t react when I do this which didn’t surprise me.

I start grabbing her tits etc and her breathing gets deeper (turning on). Anyways, the anime finishes (after like an hour and something) and she gets me a drink and lies on me. We put a film on and then I just slip my hand down her T-shirt and bra and start grabbing it and she reacts really positively. At this point I’m still like ‘no way I’ll smash’ but I just move her head and start kissing her and think ‘fuck it’

Then it gets to rubbing her clit and she goes ‘wait, I’m not shaved or anything. I don’t have sex on the first date usually, ever. I didn’t prepare for sex’. and I’m like

‘It’s ok, I don’t mind if you’re shaved or not’

She was like ‘fuck I never do this, but you’re really turning me on’
then we make out and we continue and takes her clothes off and then I’m fucking her on the couch lol. Holy shit she felt so good extremely tight and really just good feel.
She legit squirted all over my dick within 5 minutes lol which felt so good.

So ye, I slayed a legit HQNP girl. I will see her again as she wants an LTR and is really nice.

She’s really attractive too. She has insane froward growth and a compact mid face a long with blue eyes. She’s very pretty, easy HTB maybe even stacylite. I couldn’t find any flaws with her face no joke.

She just messaged me this:
F9B63B46 8A7C 4882 9F03 94B7CFA4FBFB

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, wsada, NewGenDoomer and 33 others
Insane dude.

I read every word and believed even more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, TheMaxxer333, Mewton and 9 others
Time to just kill myself I guess

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, NewOneXY, Deleted member 18522 and 13 others
Insane dude.

I read every word and believed even more
Bro it’s crazy I am living like chad rn idk what is going on bro. People will think this is Larp but I’m not joking it’s 100% real.

How tf did I slay her!? Even I didn’t think I would wtf

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Blackgymmax
Time to just kill myself I guess
You are a mogger and mog me facially don’t do that. Idk what is going on I am on a really lucky streak atm

• Hmm...
Reactions: incelmogger
@bobtheflowerpot @the BULL @Sprinkles @Xangsane

I promise you you will have your time my guy you are a moggef
Hopefully Bhai praying 2024 is it but these stories are crazy ngl I don’t think I could pull this shit off

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and WishIwasChico
Bro try ltr this girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rabbesol34, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, m0ss26 and 3 others
Hopefully Bhai praying 2024 is it but these stories are crazy ngl I don’t think I could pull this shit off
ye you could bro. You mog me facially bro, idk this last day has been insanely lucky for me. First a legit pro athlete and now a HQNP jfl holy shit. I am living like a legit chad rn this is insane even I cant believe it…

• +1
Bro try ltr this girl
I am going to see her again bro. I wouldn’t sleep with a girl like this if I wouldn’t as it’s not fair. She clearly likes me a lot to sleep with me etc. and I’m not going to throw that in her face. I will take her out next time. I’m not a dick like that. I know I slay a lot or say degenerate shit but I have good morals too

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad, Hernan and incelmogger
I am going to see her again bro. I wouldn’t sleep with a girl like this if I wouldn’t as it’s not fair. She clearly likes me a lot to sleep with me etc. and I’m not going to throw that in her face. I will take her out next time. I’m not a dick like that. I know I slay a lot or say degenerate shit but I have good morals too
Wholesome. Yeah she seems like a super nice girl that you would feel fucking shit taking advantage of. The anime and cookies part convinced me she wasn’t a hoe jfl

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Easier said than done. Actions matter more than words. Don't poison the pot.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, incelmogger and WishIwasChico
Wholesome. Yeah she seems like a super nice girl that you would feel fucking shit taking advantage of. The anime and cookies part convinced me she wasn’t a hoe jfl
Nah she deffo isn’t, you can just tell in person if a girl is a hoe or not she 100% was not. Mirin her bio saying ‘wanting to be a traditional house wife and cook and clean and marry someone’

Insane bro.

• Love it
She tells me she’s super nervous as she doesn’t do this often.
She’s 100% HQNP.
A girl says the famous "I don't do this often" and you took this as her being hqnp
This nigga..
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, forevergymcelling, 6’3 chad and 13 others
A girl says the famous "I don't do this often" and you took this as her being hqnp
This nigga..
Nah bro read all of the thread I didn’t take that as real at all. That doesn’t mean anything but everything else suggests she is HQNP but ok bro

Nah bro read all of the thread I didn’t take that as real at all. That doesn’t mean anything but everything else suggests she is HQNP but ok bro
"I don't have sex on the first date, usually"
?
She's playing your ass!
Wake up
This girl is not hqnp
She might look hqnp (doubt it because we know your type) but her personality and wake of thinking?
NO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Lookologist003, It'snotover and 8 others
Is she international

LMFAOOO “I don’t do this often” bro she’s a whore with a high body count, she runs that traditional women bullshit so men take her seriously. Whores are evolving now a days. You’ll treat her like a queen until another nigga comes around and leaves you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, 2beltshawty, Tabula Rasa and 15 others
LMFAOOO “I don’t do this often” bro she’s a whore with a high body count, she runs that traditional women bullshit so men take her seriously. Whores are evolving now a days. You’ll treat her like a queen until another nigga comes around and leaves you
Are you delusional or something? Bro no words…. I know what you’re saying but I was there and got the 100% vibe from her. Like her background everything. She is 100% HQNP but I knew autists her would start spitting shit like this

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Are you delusional or something? Bro no words…. I know what you’re saying but I was there and got the 100% vibe from her. Like her background everything. She is 100% HQNP but I knew autists her would start spitting shit like this
Not with tats

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, deadmanwalking and aesthetic beauty
congrats for slaying a non-NT introverted HTB whos into weird stuff like anime and the lana del rey coquette aesthetic, welcome to the chadlite+ club ig

also girls on tinder looking for "long term relationships, open to short" or whatever usually caves in IRL, they just wont respond to a "come over" text at 1am

• +1
Wtf does HQNP mean

Do you think your the first men who she let hit? I get it, you want to feel special. Just treat her like the whore she is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2beltshawty, It'snotover, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
Not with tats
Tats are a dealbreaker. If you think she is really HQNP, keep her in your rotation and observe her behaviour for a bit.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, drimprovement and Xangsane
Dude what do you actually look like and how old r u? Im starting to get kinda skeptical about all these slay stories if its all larp or not, just seems kinda strange how a gigachad must be so dedicated to this site. You post very frequently... No offensejust overall curious

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
>Tinder
>HQNP

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 18522, Tabula Rasa and 11 others
This nigga..
jfl niggers really think hqnp girl can fuck on first date she probably done this 200 times before tehee i dont want hookups

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad, It'snotover, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
Tale as old as time itself lmao “looking for a relationship” “I don’t do this on the first date”

Also HQNP with tats? Instant red flag

• +1
Reactions: guy24, ManletBlackcel, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
jfl niggers really think hqnp girl can fuck on first date she probably done this 200 times before tehee i dont want hookups
Probs oh well jfl

Tale as old as time itself lmao “looking for a relationship” “I don’t do this on the first date”

Also HQNP with tats? Instant red flag
True bro but idk she really vibes that way a lot but you’re probs right

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
congrats for slaying a non-NT introverted HTB whos into weird stuff like anime and the lana del rey coquette aesthetic, welcome to the chadlite+ club ig

also girls on tinder looking for "long term relationships, open to short" or whatever usually caves in IRL, they just wont respond to a "come over" text at 1am
Yes bro she didn’t I didn’t mention sex once just spoke about her pets and shit

Do you think your the first men who she let hit? I get it, you want to feel special. Just treat her like the whore she is.
No of course I’m not the first to hit that would be delusional to think that

Someone ban this bipolar bitch

"I can't get any matches on tinder" 3 seconds later "I'm slaying broooo"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, guy24, It'snotover and 6 others
Also jfl at gym coolers when I took my top of she said ‘omg your body is so hot’ and she was touching my shoulders etc and all my body and squeezing my muscles, the other girl did this also.

Gym is legit. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a subhuman or autist

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
6’1 when I first met her she said ‘teehee you’re really tall, that’s good’

Brutal height pill
Avg-below avg height according to .org

• JFL
huge w tbh. what level are you facially

• Love it
Right so basically I match with this girl close to me her bio is:
‘Not looking for sex, I want to be traditional house wife and cook and clean and marry’

Looking for says ‘long term partner only’ and all her pics are her like smiling with a butterfly or something.

Anyways, she invited me over to bake and watch some anime. She bakes me like some cakes and is really nice. She says she’s into anime, art, music and she has tattoos of anime shit. She has braces still and some red streaks in her hair which looks really cool tbh and she has some anime tattoos and Japanese style ones.
She says she hates clubbing and things like that. She’s really small. Like 5’1 and really petite. She tells me she’s super nervous as she doesn’t do this often.
She’s 100% HQNP.

So we watch some anime (never seen it before) and she’s telling me she loves it.

Then we’re cuddling and I’m thinking ‘there’s no way I can slay her’ but I’m bored so I start just moving my hand around her body genuinely as I was bored and didn’t know wtf this anime shit was. She doesn’t react when I do this which didn’t surprise me.

I start grabbing her tits etc and her breathing gets deeper (turning on). Anyways, the anime finishes (after like an hour and something) and she gets me a drink and lies on me. We put a film on and then I just slip my hand down her T-shirt and bra and start grabbing it and she reacts really positively. At this point I’m still like ‘no way I’ll smash’ but I just move her head and start kissing her and think ‘fuck it’

Then it gets to rubbing her clit and she goes ‘wait, I’m not shaved or anything. I don’t have sex on the first date usually, ever. I didn’t prepare for sex’. and I’m like

‘It’s ok, I don’t mind if you’re shaved or not’

She was like ‘fuck I never do this, but you’re really turning me on’
then we make out and we continue and takes her clothes off and then I’m fucking her on the couch lol. Holy shit she felt so good extremely tight and really just good feel.
She legit squirted all over my dick within 5 minutes lol which felt so good.

So ye, I slayed a legit HQNP girl. I will see her again as she wants an LTR and is really nice.

She’s really attractive too. She has insane froward growth and a compact mid face a long with blue eyes. She’s very pretty, easy HTB maybe even stacylite. I couldn’t find any flaws with her face no joke.

She just messaged me this:
View attachment 2578379
W

• Love it
huge w tbh. what level are you facially
Idk I think I am MTN but I slayed a pro athlete htb who everyone who has seen her says she is ‘really hot’ some said she was stacylite jfl.

And then I slayed I really got HQNP girl yesterday who baked for me and didn’t plan on having sex. Both said I look ‘really hot’ irl

So I’m honestly not sure. I genuinely think I am MTN but I got chad treatment these last two days. Maybe I am just really their type and played it giga good as I was really NT with texts

Avg-below avg height according to .org
Ye brutal height pill though when she saw me her face like lit up and she was like ‘you’re really tall’

Brutal… yet people still deny height pill and she was 5’1

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
Ye brutal height pill though when she saw me her face like lit up and she was like ‘you’re really tall’

Brutal… yet people still deny height pill and she was 5’1
Very short girls like her are the most height obsessed tbh

• +1
Insane mate- guess it is indeed not over

• Love it
Idk I think I am MTN but I slayed a pro athlete htb who everyone who has seen her says she is ‘really hot’ some said she was stacylite jfl.

And then I slayed I really got HQNP girl yesterday who baked for me and didn’t plan on having sex. Both said I look ‘really hot’ irl

So I’m honestly not sure. I genuinely think I am MTN but I got chad treatment these last two days. Maybe I am just really their type and played it giga good as I was really NT with texts
You are chadlite

• Hmm...
Very short girls like her are the most height obsessed tbh
maybe a mating strategy?? As they are so short they need a tall guy to like improve their off spring genes

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman