I am living life like chad rn holy shot

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Right so basically I match with this girl close to me her bio is:
‘Not looking for sex, I want to be traditional house wife and cook and clean and marry’

Looking for says ‘long term partner only’ and all her pics are her like smiling with a butterfly or something.

Anyways, she invited me over to bake and watch some anime. She bakes me like some cakes and is really nice. She says she’s into anime, art, music and she has tattoos of anime shit. She has braces still and some red streaks in her hair which looks really cool tbh and she has some anime tattoos and Japanese style ones.
She says she hates clubbing and things like that. She’s really small. Like 5’1 and really petite. She tells me she’s super nervous as she doesn’t do this often.
She’s 100% HQNP.

So we watch some anime (never seen it before) and she’s telling me she loves it.

Then we’re cuddling and I’m thinking ‘there’s no way I can slay her’ but I’m bored so I start just moving my hand around her body genuinely as I was bored and didn’t know wtf this anime shit was. She doesn’t react when I do this which didn’t surprise me.

I start grabbing her tits etc and her breathing gets deeper (turning on). Anyways, the anime finishes (after like an hour and something) and she gets me a drink and lies on me. We put a film on and then I just slip my hand down her T-shirt and bra and start grabbing it and she reacts really positively. At this point I’m still like ‘no way I’ll smash’ but I just move her head and start kissing her and think ‘fuck it’

Then it gets to rubbing her clit and she goes ‘wait, I’m not shaved or anything. I don’t have sex on the first date usually, ever. I didn’t prepare for sex’. and I’m like

‘It’s ok, I don’t mind if you’re shaved or not’

She was like ‘fuck I never do this, but you’re really turning me on’
then we make out and we continue and takes her clothes off and then I’m fucking her on the couch lol. Holy shit she felt so good extremely tight and really just good feel.
She legit squirted all over my dick within 5 minutes lol which felt so good.

So ye, I slayed a legit HQNP girl. I will see her again as she wants an LTR and is really nice.

She’s really attractive too. She has insane froward growth and a compact mid face a long with blue eyes. She’s very pretty, easy HTB maybe even stacylite. I couldn’t find any flaws with her face no joke.

She just messaged me this:
View attachment 2578379
typical "HQNP"

Right so basically I match with this girl close to me her bio is:
‘Not looking for sex, I want to be traditional house wife and cook and clean and marry’

Looking for says ‘long term partner only’ and all her pics are her like smiling with a butterfly or something.

Anyways, she invited me over to bake and watch some anime. She bakes me like some cakes and is really nice. She says she’s into anime, art, music and she has tattoos of anime shit. She has braces still and some red streaks in her hair which looks really cool tbh and she has some anime tattoos and Japanese style ones.
She says she hates clubbing and things like that. She’s really small. Like 5’1 and really petite. She tells me she’s super nervous as she doesn’t do this often.
She’s 100% HQNP.

So we watch some anime (never seen it before) and she’s telling me she loves it.

Then we’re cuddling and I’m thinking ‘there’s no way I can slay her’ but I’m bored so I start just moving my hand around her body genuinely as I was bored and didn’t know wtf this anime shit was. She doesn’t react when I do this which didn’t surprise me.

I start grabbing her tits etc and her breathing gets deeper (turning on). Anyways, the anime finishes (after like an hour and something) and she gets me a drink and lies on me. We put a film on and then I just slip my hand down her T-shirt and bra and start grabbing it and she reacts really positively. At this point I’m still like ‘no way I’ll smash’ but I just move her head and start kissing her and think ‘fuck it’

Then it gets to rubbing her clit and she goes ‘wait, I’m not shaved or anything. I don’t have sex on the first date usually, ever. I didn’t prepare for sex’. and I’m like

‘It’s ok, I don’t mind if you’re shaved or not’

She was like ‘fuck I never do this, but you’re really turning me on’
then we make out and we continue and takes her clothes off and then I’m fucking her on the couch lol. Holy shit she felt so good extremely tight and really just good feel.
She legit squirted all over my dick within 5 minutes lol which felt so good.

So ye, I slayed a legit HQNP girl. I will see her again as she wants an LTR and is really nice.

She’s really attractive too. She has insane froward growth and a compact mid face a long with blue eyes. She’s very pretty, easy HTB maybe even stacylite. I couldn’t find any flaws with her face no joke.

She just messaged me this:
View attachment 2578379
show a pic of her or your're larping