I am living life like chad rn holy shot

Right so basically I match with this girl close to me her bio is:
‘Not looking for sex, I want to be traditional house wife and cook and clean and marry’

Looking for says ‘long term partner only’ and all her pics are her like smiling with a butterfly or something.

Anyways, she invited me over to bake and watch some anime. She bakes me like some cakes and is really nice. She says she’s into anime, art, music and she has tattoos of anime shit. She has braces still and some red streaks in her hair which looks really cool tbh and she has some anime tattoos and Japanese style ones.
She says she hates clubbing and things like that. She’s really small. Like 5’1 and really petite. She tells me she’s super nervous as she doesn’t do this often.
She’s 100% HQNP.

So we watch some anime (never seen it before) and she’s telling me she loves it.

Then we’re cuddling and I’m thinking ‘there’s no way I can slay her’ but I’m bored so I start just moving my hand around her body genuinely as I was bored and didn’t know wtf this anime shit was. She doesn’t react when I do this which didn’t surprise me.

I start grabbing her tits etc and her breathing gets deeper (turning on). Anyways, the anime finishes (after like an hour and something) and she gets me a drink and lies on me. We put a film on and then I just slip my hand down her T-shirt and bra and start grabbing it and she reacts really positively. At this point I’m still like ‘no way I’ll smash’ but I just move her head and start kissing her and think ‘fuck it’

Then it gets to rubbing her clit and she goes ‘wait, I’m not shaved or anything. I don’t have sex on the first date usually, ever. I didn’t prepare for sex’. and I’m like

‘It’s ok, I don’t mind if you’re shaved or not’

She was like ‘fuck I never do this, but you’re really turning me on’
then we make out and we continue and takes her clothes off and then I’m fucking her on the couch lol. Holy shit she felt so good extremely tight and really just good feel.
She legit squirted all over my dick within 5 minutes lol which felt so good.

So ye, I slayed a legit HQNP girl. I will see her again as she wants an LTR and is really nice.

She’s really attractive too. She has insane froward growth and a compact mid face a long with blue eyes. She’s very pretty, easy HTB maybe even stacylite. I couldn’t find any flaws with her face no joke.

She just messaged me this:
View attachment 2578379
didn't u faggot complain like 1 week ago how slaying has no point and what a wonder u are doing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Idk I think I am MTN but I slayed a pro athlete htb who everyone who has seen her says she is ‘really hot’ some said she was stacylite jfl.

And then I slayed I really got HQNP girl yesterday who baked for me and didn’t plan on having sex. Both said I look ‘really hot’ irl

So I’m honestly not sure. I genuinely think I am MTN but I got chad treatment these last two days. Maybe I am just really their type and played it giga good as I was really NT with texts
pm face?

Then it gets to rubbing her clit and she goes ‘wait, I’m not shaved or anything. I don’t have sex on the first date usually, ever. I didn’t prepare for sex’. and I’m like
So she is not a virgin, is on tinder, and she "usually" goes on dates, sometimes she fucks on first, sometimes she doesn't. She also has tattoos and you were saying that she is hqnp?

So ye, I slayed a legit HQNP girl. I will see her again as she wants an LTR and is really nice.
Bhai I don't want to sound like a debbie downer but she is of course not a "hqnp". An absolute and shameless LARP by that whore, don't fall for it.

There are no "hqnps", it doesn't exist. They are all waiting for the "right one" aka Chad to come. All of the "hqnp" lies and "virtues" fall appart once Chad is rubbing their pussies...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, deadmanwalking, veryoldcel and 1 other person
I want to fuck a chinese or jap or korean tranny

So she is not a virgin, is on tinder, and she "usually" goes on dates, sometimes she fucks on first, sometimes she doesn't. She also has tattoos and you were saying that is hqnp?

Bhai I don't want to sound like a debbie downer but she is of course not a "hqnp". An absolute and shameless LARP by that whore, don't fall for it.

There are no "hqnps", it doesn't exist. They are all waiting for the "right one" aka Chad to come. All of the "hqnp" lies and "virtues" fall appart one Chad is rubbing their pussies...
Over for me and nah she didn’t say usually I don’t know why I put that. She’s only been on tinder a week Bhai. She’s really shy she has an anxiety disorder. I believe she doesn’t meet a lot of people. But you may be right I see your point. If you met her though you’d understand, she opened up a lot to me how she has struggled to meet people and shut herself away and she hates clubs and stuff so it’s hard.

Her pics on tinder were not sexual at all. They were her like smiling with a beautiful on her hand and shit jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Over for me and nah she didn’t say usually I don’t know why I put that. She’s only been on tinder a week Bhai. She’s really shy she has an anxiety disorder. I believe she doesn’t meet a lot of people. But you may be right I see your point. If you met her though you’d understand, she opened up a lot to me how she has struggled to meet people and shut herself away and she hates clubs and stuff so it’s hard.

Her pics on tinder were not sexual at all. They were her like smiling with a beautiful on her hand and shit jfl.
And yet she was not a virgin and gave you pussy on the first date? Muh social anxiety...

The only thing that can make a foid "hqnp" is if she is a vrgin and wants to have kids with you only, that is the only HQNP metric, everything else is cope. And it makes sense natutally. In nature, once a foid loses her virginity, there is absolutely no way for a man to guarantee his offspring and her loyalty anymore, it's over for that bitch.

But I do advocate that you should push for sex on the first date, 2nd date MAX. Everything above that is you getting cucked and used, since we all know that foids are no longer virgin today and they gave their pussies on the first date at some point...

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and WishIwasChico
And yet she was not a virgin and gave you pussy on the first date? Muh social anxiety...

The only thing that can make a foid "hqnp" is if she is a vrgin and wants to have kids with you only, that is the only HQNP metric, everything else is cope. And it makes sense natutally. In nature, once a foid loses her virginity, there is absolutely no way for a man to guarantee his offspring and her loyalty anymore, it's over for that bitch.

But I do advocate that you should push for sex on the first date, 2nd date MAX. Everything above that is you getting cucked and used, since we all know that foids are no longer virgin today and they gave their pussies on the first date at some point...
She wants kids read her tinder bio I put. She has double texted me since the last night this morning saying ‘hope you slept well’ and she said she wants a family with me and me to meet her parents :O

GIF by Christmas FM

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Can you show face i'm curious now

• Hmm...
Slaying Is cope anyway. You missed out on college love, didn't find a girlfriend so you're now coping with sluts. Every day, i wake up thinking the girls i should have married from college and want to rope. There Is no coming back. It's over

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, deadmanwalking and WishIwasChico
Slaying Is cope anyway. You missed out on college love, didn't find a girlfriend so you're now coping with sluts. Every day, i wake up thinking the girls i should have married from college and want to rope. There Is no coming back. It's over
brutal isn't it bro, we are abused dogs

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
what does she look like

pm face

‘Not looking for sex, I want to be traditional house wife and cook and clean and marry’

Looking for says ‘long term partner only’ and all her pics are her like smiling with a butterfly or something.

Anyways, she invited me over to bake and watch some anime. She bakes me like some cakes and is really nice. She says she’s into anime, art, music and she has tattoos of anime shit. She has braces still and some red streaks in her hair which looks really cool tbh and she has some anime tattoos and Japanese style ones.
She says she hates clubbing and things like that. She’s really small. Like 5’1 and really petite. She tells me she’s super nervous as she doesn’t do this often.
She’s 100% HQNP.

So we watch some anime (never seen it before) and she’s telling me she loves it.

Then we’re cuddling and I’m thinking ‘there’s no way I can slay her’ but I’m bored so I start just moving my hand around her body genuinely as I was bored and didn’t know wtf this anime shit was. She doesn’t react when I do this which didn’t surprise me.

I start grabbing her tits etc and her breathing gets deeper (turning on). Anyways, the anime finishes (after like an hour and something) and she gets me a drink and lies on me. We put a film on and then I just slip my hand down her T-shirt and bra and start grabbing it and she reacts really positively. At this point I’m still like ‘no way I’ll smash’ but I just move her head and start kissing her and think ‘fuck it’

then we make out and we continue and takes her clothes off and then I’m fucking her on the couch lol. Holy shit she felt so good extremely tight and really just good feel.

She’s really attractive too. She has insane froward growth and a compact mid face a long with blue eyes. She’s very pretty, easy HTB maybe even stacylite. I couldn’t find any flaws with her face no joke.

View attachment 2578379
Chad

She’s 100% HQNP.

View attachment 2578379
Wtf no tag

Tbh the one with flower is usually the freakiest

Someone will marry her in the future thinking she is HQNP when she's just your sloppy seconds :lul:

• +1
You have ascended bhai congrats

i am gonna mog the shit out of you soon. Are your slays from tinder or what?

• JFL
holy fucking shit how can this guy get so much attention

WE KNOW YOU FUCK MAN BRAVO KEEP GOING WITH THE INCEL VALIDATION alright i contributed to it

fcuk

You fell for the hoflation nigga

Special tactics from hoes to make you believe they’re “traditional” jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Bro it’s crazy I am living like chad rn idk what is going on bro. People will think this is Larp but I’m not joking it’s 100% real.

How tf did I slay her!? Even I didn’t think I would wtf
Because you're good looking bhai

fuck you fuck you fuck you, hope you two burn in hell.

Im sorry bro but fuck you. I am jealous. I wish I could get to experience stuff like this. Unfortunately I am unlovable

No pics detected

Tale Rejected

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
bro, did you get the trad wife now or what? dont tell me you throwing it away

• +1

She’s 100% HQNP.

View attachment 2578379
Bro is living my dream FUCK

• Hmm...
bro, did you get the trad wife now or what? dont tell me you throwing it away
Nah bro check my new threads she is ran thru whore bro. We met again and she basically admitted she’s ran thru

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
LMFAOOO “I don’t do this often” bro she’s a whore with a high body count, she runs that traditional women bullshit so men take her seriously. Whores are evolving now a days. You’ll treat her like a queen until another nigga comes around and leaves you
This ended up being so true bro

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
  • +1
Bro I tried warning you, it doesn’t make me a genius if I predict 7:00 pm at 6:30 pm.
Give us an update
Check my new threads I wrote about it

She’s 100% HQNP.

View attachment 2578379
Fuck u

• JFL
you are the biggest mentalcel ive ever seen lol
You've never glimpsed into my Tinder experiments, have you? Never walked the path of solitude, navigating life as a person of color in a predominantly white society. The unexplored territories of being a manlet, a framecel, with dwarf proportions, awkward muscle insertions, peculiar abs, a flat chest, and stunted delts—these are realms you've never ventured into. All you've ever seen were carefully crafted images, meticulously staged with deceitful lighting and strategic angles.

Yet, here we are, witnessing individuals like the OP claiming, "I never receive first messages on Tinder," while boasting about their sexual conquests elsewhere.

And then there are those of us, the KHHV (Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Virgin) at the age of 22, silently observing these threads. We bear witness as he pretends to be an incel, unknowingly overshadowing the genuine struggles that some of us face.