I am natty. But want to use mk677. Any advices? Also rate current physique.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
So my water retention is on another level rn. But I wanna go full beast mode. I've heard from a friend that mk677 is the safest PED I can use. I wanna use it to get as shredded as possible. I also want to improve recovery time as I am a gym rat who can't afford missing a day cuz of muscle soreness. Any advices on mk677? Any experiences? Thanks. I want to use a supplement that is very safe and does not have long term effect. Only big side effect I could see from Mk677 is that it increases blood pressure and blood sugar. I have a blood sugar kit so I'll check it periodically. Did I miss something? I am planning on buying it from Recmalabs. 60ml for 90 euros. It's a solution. I wanna take it before sleeping as it enhances my sleep quality.

Attachments

• IMG_20240414_224234.jpg
    IMG_20240414_224234.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Wanna use it for 12 weeks so I get an awesome physique this summer so that my face won't be an issue anymore

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, F36, BoredPrince and 11 others
Ye bro gl with diabetes

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Bump cuz I wanna know also

I just said I'll check it periodically
What can u do after the damage is done are u gonna shake diabetes out ur titties?

• +1
Reactions: future_
What can u do after the damage is done are u gonna shake diabetes out ur titties?
I check blood sugar periodically. If it increases a lot. I'll use fish oil or slin pills to reduce the effects. If it gets reduced I'll continue using mk otherwise I'll stop

I just wanna go beast mode for 12 weeks and then I'll stop using it and continue natty. It's an experiment. I already consume a lot of salt.

So my water retention is on another level rn. But I wanna go full beast mode. I've heard from a friend that mk677 is the safest PED I can use. I wanna use it to get as shredded as possible. I also want to improve recovery time as I am a gym rat who can't afford missing a day cuz of muscle soreness. Any advices on mk677? Any experiences? Thanks. I want to use a supplement that is very safe and does not have long term effect. Only big side effect I could see from Mk677 is that it increases blood pressure and blood sugar. I have a blood sugar kit so I'll check it periodically. Did I miss something? I am planning on buying it from Recmalabs. 60ml for 90 euros. It's a solution. I wanna take it before sleeping as it enhances my sleep quality.
Do you have diabetes?

feel like you would be a balller deadlifter and bencher

feel like you would be a balller deadlifter and bencher
Currently I don't go low rep bench or deadlift. I almost always use cables for everything. Dumbbells for warmup of arms and only sometimes incline bench press for chest. The rest is cables

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
After mk or do u mean now?
now and probably after people woh are compact tend to be super good at these lifts like david laid would be terrible but hes on peds thats why his lifts are so insane. I have longer arms so i can't bench much

It well there are lots of different things when it comes to mk, you have to really be on your blood sugar and make sure you up the dosages throughout the time you're using it. I recommend the first week start at 5mg then the second 10 and stay there if you go more you might become prediabetic.

where are you from

now and probably after people woh are compact tend to be super good at these lifts like david laid would be terrible but hes on peds thats why his lifts are so insane. I have longer arms so i can't bench much
Wdym with compact?

It well there are lots of different things when it comes to mk, you have to really be on your blood sugar and make sure you up the dosages throughout the time you're using it. I recommend the first week start at 5mg then the second 10 and stay there if you go more you might become prediabetic.
Why not 20mg? 25mg is maximum.

Why not 20mg? 25mg is maximum.
Because you'll turn a Prediabetic tard, Just because its the safest doesn't mean its okay to abuse, you also look short so 20 would be overkill you are too small.

• +1
Because you'll turn a Prediabetic tard, Just because its the safest doesn't mean its okay to abuse, you also look short so 20 would be overkill you are too small.
I'm 6 ft nigga

Oh you're right 6ft is short these days. 6ft4 is average these day

Oh you're right 6ft is short these days. 6ft4 is average these day
Yes, 6 feet is fine, can up it to a 15 but I wouldn't go much higher than that. Do it for 13 weeks 4 days on 3 days off and you should be fine. Also, take some Berberine, but if you want to abuse it and gain it faster than go ahead be a tard ion care.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
blast tren and work traps

• JFL
you might as well take LGD

Why
Is that safe too?
It’s probably the safest sarm you can take, if you want a “good physique” for the summer you’ll get solid gains from it on top of mk677.

• +1
you look manlet

its over

• JFL
U dummy u cant even do cooked version of my diet and u want steroids which not gonna work because u dont eat m0ron if u want to look like u on steroids do lube formula with raw meat one guy was put 4 inch arm and 8 inch on chest in 2 months he ate most milkshakes a mot raw meat with raw butter or lube and he was eating 8k calories cmon bro u gonna fail so much if u do steroids wtf how u guys so stupid this is prove that your diet makes u stupid

stop gymcelling and leanmaxx
I will never stop going to the gym brah. Only that can ascend my smv is gym tbf. Also I am cutting currently. Lean muscular is ten times better than lean skeleton

I will never stop going to the gym brah. Only that can ascend my smv is gym tbf. Also I am cutting currently. Lean muscular is ten times better than lean skeleton
we go jim! alr nigga go join adonis university while ur at it

• +1
im gonna grope those birth giving hips