I am not actually BLACK guys (was all a larp)

You actually thought people believed this? Bro you look Mexican. Not a single black feature on you, and even quadroons look Blacker than you. People know what race people are most of the time. It's only the ambiguous people that need to constantly double down.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Truth is my mom is 1/3 black so i kinda have a little black in me but i thought I'd be seen as cooler if i was black (also because i grew up in a place where 80% of th population is African)

View attachment 2092593

This is me as a small kid with my mom she's not black

I sorta even hate black people now because of recent events so i do not wish to associate with u monkeys any further sorry
The joke is nobody even considered you black you were always called a SPIC or Cumskin

• WTF
Reactions: Iasacrko
You actually thought people believed this? Bro you look Mexican. Not a single black feature on you, and even quadroons look Blacker than you. People know what race people are most of the time. It's only the ambiguous people that need to constantly double down.
Yeah as I said to OP nobody thought or even buyed the meme that op was “mixed” and even if he was we still called him a spic lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Yeah as I said to OP nobody thought or even buyed the meme that op was “mixed” and even if he was we still called him a spic lmfao
He can't even pass as Spanish Caribbean, whom have the highest Black admixture. He looks Med + Amerindian

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You look 70-80% black to me
That’s prob not your mum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, forevermirin, dimorphism and 2 others
He can't even pass as Spanish Caribbean, whom have the highest Black admixture. He looks Med + Amerindian
That’s what eveybody else calls here here. Even if he is part black he will alwyas be a spic because that’s what we see when we see him. A spic he is Latinos El Chante Rodriguez or some native triebesmen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
@MoggerChad He claims he has white father, Is it true ?
He posted his father pic on here.His father(?) looks Northern European but our guy is darker than both his father and mother.How is that even possible lol ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
He posted his father pic on here.His father(?) looks Northern European but our guy is darker than both his father and mother.How is that even possible lol ?
Its true tho that’s why I have European passport

moggerchad doesn’t know me life hes just a hater who thinks I’m a manlet like him, manlets feel better when they have people like him

heres why I used to claim 5´8 btw
CBEAD14A 028C 48C0 863E 2671C6DE68B0

i was too dumb to realize this google shit means something else

You look darker than both your father and mother you know ?
Ik but idk why my sister is even darker than me, my mom pro got more of her whiter side than passed dark to us, I don’t have a reason to larp this I came out clean

moggerchad doesn’t know me life hes just a hater who thinks I’m a manlet like him, manlets feel better when they have people like him

heres why I used to claim 5´8 btw
View attachment 2092771
i was too dumb to realize this google shit means something else
Bro honestly i don't care ur height.You have agressive balding and already approached to norwood 3 at 18 wtf.

Bro honestly i don't care ur height.You have agressive balding and already approached to norwood 3 at 18 wtf.
I swear I’m not balding the camera dismorph on that pic made it look worse

i do have a big forehead tho I can guarantee both my father and moms father kept their hair for ever my dad is 45 and still has full head (with big forehead like me)

also I had the same size forehead ever since I was a kid thats why I’m not worried just looks bad

Thats why I always had a fringe as a kid u can even see in this pic of me at 4 I had the same forehead I do have a fringe tho

So you are 25% black 75% white?
That bascislly makes him white. Anything less than 31% makes you look identical to your dominant race.

So an white who is 30% Asian will be white

And black who is 30% white is black

I have cousins and family members like this (35%) and they look their race

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
That bascislly makes him white. Anything less than 31% makes you look identical to your dominant race.

I am that much white users here don’t consider me white tho

The only interracial couple (there's two; a middle-aged woman who married an Arab in Canada and one here, my male cousin who's also middle-aged now with his Indonesian wife of Chinese descent) that has a kid looks South East Asian, it's really weird. :feelskek:

Idk but hes a height larper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24167