I am not made for dating.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Elvisandreaa, Artemis and 3 others
Not gonna sugarcoat it, you look handsome but very low trust even just from looking a picture I’m 100% sure if we met irl your face’s microexpressions would give away in just a few seconds you aren’t a normie, you don’t think like one. Non verbal communication is like 80% of all the information

Girls see it, feel it, to them you are uncanny because you are tryijg to mask it by acting like a nice guy. But they don’t buy it

You should be aggresive, don’t hide your sexual intentions, be upfront with them. If you still get constantly rejected then the sad fact is you need to hardmax so that you become a viable hookup option for girls.
During this date I did have my insides tell me to throw my arm around her, pull her around a corner out of public sight, and just start making out with her heavily. That's the feeling I got a couple of times when it was somewhat possible to do that.

But I felt like I need to be nice and friendly, build some trust with girls since I am low-trust, and then ease into things. play it safe

Perhaps I am just too inhibited and I am keeping a chain on the beast on the inside due to my traumatic past. And now that is just further destroying my dating opportunities.

you sound like the final villain
high trust is not an option for you they're right
you must act like 0 inhib brute that's the only game for you
she must have been scared asf with your voice and looks and heightmogging her hard and acting fuckboy
she was like a little girl. 5'5 or so. I could imagine fucking her already a couple of times during the walk.

i am cucking myself by being too nice. Girls don't like romantic, nice guys. They just want to get used and fucked.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notrealdanish, p0lishsubhuman, thereallegend and 2 others
i am cucking myself by being too nice. Girls don't like romantic, nice guys. They just want to get used and fucked.
You do. Your looks is your perceived personality. You look Dom. No point trying to act shy and polite, you made her confused and she probably thought you might be dangerous because you are trying to hide something

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, notrealdanish, Artemis and 4 others
she was like a little girl. 5'5 or so. I could imagine fucking her already a couple of times during the walk.

true only incel poets made up romantic love fantasies
it's sad but it is what it is
we were too much of angels for this world

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22126, 444 and 4 others
what psl does to a man:ROFLMAO:
what women do to a man.

u think I wouldve made this topic if this slut didn't brutally reject me?

I am here on this forum because I am incel and get 0 ioi/positive attention from women IRL. I don't believe I am incel just because psl tells me I am not giga-chad lol. This forum doesn't live rent-free in my head like that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, the BULL and bogii
You do. Your looks is your perceived personality. You look Dom. No point trying to act shy and polite, you made her confused and she probably thought you might be dangerous because you are trying to hide something
Brutal, how does someone look like that can act shy and polite. you got examples? is it just high trust?
During this date I did have my insides tell me to throw my arm around her, pull her around a corner out of public sight, and just start making out with her heavily. That's the feeling I got a couple of times when it was somewhat possible to do that.

But I felt like I need to be nice and friendly, build some trust with girls since I am low-trust, and then ease into things. play it safe

Perhaps I am just too inhibited and I am keeping a chain on the beast on the inside due to my traumatic past. And now that is just further destroying my dating opportunities.
how to get out of high inhib thinking though? is it even fixable, does maybe socializing make it go away or less?

Brutal, how does someone look like that can act shy and polite. you got examples? is it just high trust?

how to get out of high inhib thinking though? is it even fixable, does maybe socializing make it go away or less?
u need the right kind of socializing and being rewarded for being a low inhib brute tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and bogii

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and bogii
Usually dates that aren’t directly in their houses or mine don’t lead to sex on first date. I always made out tho even while walking or sitting in a park. In those contexts you need to take more initiatives because its not made for sex. You were too nice she expected a fuckboy due to your low class face. It turned her off that you did not act like your looks are perceived aka fuckboy brute. And left. Not a looks issue.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
@MoggerGaston are you on Nofap??

Also its deserved you feel like shit. You dated a non attractive woman hoping to get an easy lay and validation. Next time date your looksmatch or better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, the BULL and thereallegend
Usually dates that aren’t directly in their houses or mine don’t lead to sex on first date. I always made out tho even while walking or sitting in a park. In those contexts you need to take more initiatives because its not made for sex. You were too nice she expected a fuckboy due to your low class face. It turned her off that you did not act like your looks are perceived aka fuckboy brute. And left. Not a looks issue.
It's over for men trying to be romantic with women and not seeing women as sex-objects only.

JFL at how society makes you think that you can afford to not be incredibly sexually agressive with women and expect any success lol.
Either u escalate hard with every women u meet, or ur a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
Also its deserved you feel like shit. You dated a non attractive woman hoping to get an easy lay and validation. Next time date your looksmatch or better
She could date millionaire-chads. I have no clue why she even went on a date with me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Solar, the BULL and 1 other person
OP will you be a hypergamous standardcel like Streege or low inhib slayer like @Afrikancel?? Your choice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, the BULL and Deleted member 18840
It's over for men trying to be romantic with women and not seeing women as sex-objects only.

JFL at how society makes you think that you can afford to not be incredibly sexually agressive with women and expect any success lol.
Either u escalate hard with every women u meet, or ur a cuck.
I also reduced dating a looooooooot due to that. What a clown world.
I want romance but women our age don’t want. Younger women are better tho they are more romantic. Idk why you dated this old - respectable ofc - woman. She looks 30+ ngl no offense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, p0lishsubhuman and the BULL
She could date millionaire-chads. I have no clue why she even went on a date with me.
No she can’t. Chads are EXTREMELY rare. And i doubt they will settle with old beckies if they are millionaires

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Looks234, thereallegend and 1 other person
I also reduced dating a looooooooot due to that. What a clown world.
I want romance but women our age don’t want. Younger women are better tho they are more romantic. Idk why you dated this old - respectable ofc - woman. She looks 30+ ngl no offense
She's the best looking woman I have matched in the last 3 months that was willing to go on a date with me.

Ur talking to me like I have options lol.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 18840
No she can’t. Chads are EXTREMELY rare. And i doubt they will settle with old beckies if they are millionaires
She moved to this city just 5 days ago, lived in another country before that.

The only reason she went on a date with me is because she is new to this dating scene here and doesn't realize she can get millionaire chad on dates instead of me.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18840
I never invite girls over to mine straight away and still normally hookup on first date

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, forevergymcelling, the BULL and 2 others
No I get too rapist on nofap. Too tense, too much cortisol, stressed
Good good....feel that power inside you....

I bet you'd make a move if you were on Day 36 of NoFap.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and MoggerGaston
She moved to this city just 5 days ago, lived in another country before that.

The only reason she went on a date with me is because she is new to this dating scene here and doesn't realize she can get millionaire chad on dates instead of me.
Are you in amsterdam? In that pic you look great psl wise but not so well appeal and vibe wise as you know.
Yes its usually new in town girls that hook up the most.

I never invite girls over to mine straight away and still normally hookup on first date
You, unlike me and @MoggerGaston, are NT brain wise. You can understand whats socially appropriate to do at the right moment

Look into attachment theory brah

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Are you in amsterdam? In that pic you look great psl wise but not so well appeal and vibe wise as you know.
Yes its usually new in town girls that hook up the most.
no, other major city.

I feel like there's too much personality coping in this topic. If I actually looked good, and she thought I looked good/attractive, she wouldn't have minded waiting 1 more date before getting intimate with me.

Also she cut me off by legit ditching me and saying shes going home and doesnt even want to walk me back to the station lol. She had 0 interest in me because I am a fucking ugly truecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828, the BULL and 2 others
You, unlike me and @MoggerGaston, are NT brain wise. You can understand whats socially appropriate to do at the right moment
you gotta be near her / your place and ask her to go there is that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
no, other major city.

I feel like there's too much personality coping in this topic. If I actually looked good, and she thought I looked good/attractive, she wouldn't have minded waiting 1 more date before getting intimate with me.

But she was probably already hesitant, judging from her body language aswell.
Bro, its not looks related in this case. You just are not good to act according to your looks. I don’t cope at you.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Bro, its not looks related in this case. You just are not good to act according to your looks. I don’t cope at you.
Men wouldn't ditch a woman after a decent 2hour date when theyre attracted to her because she didn't flirt or some shit lol

Women are no different. She found me ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, the BULL, thereallegend and 1 other person
Tinder lol. Where else?

Women are not open to strangers IRL.
Thought maybe you jester maxxed your way into a foid's pants with your street encounters or like a low inhib bad boy you spam approached with your horny feeling from weeks of seed accumulated via no fap.

And Yea I agree I've done cold approaches either their very receptive or their completely ignore you, or you get in Between and they act interested but larp some boyfriend and act not interested. It's a brutal numbers game for only the most mentally strong and luck plays a big part. I just know that in the past when I was more low inhib before some legal cases ruined my confidence I had to spam approach till sucess, or get very physhically fit and social circle max.

Overall I dislike doing it and see it as kinda cringe but I have no social circle so it's my only option, or some fat foid or old foid on tinder 🤣, neither of which appeals. Every single slim bitch I match with ghosts me. I'm just not chad enough to get anything to stick in the west. Only ones that seem keen are in dif locations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Men wouldn't ditch a woman after a decent 2hour date when theyre attracted to her because she didn't flirt or some shit lol

Men, key word. Women are lotta more thoughtful when it comes to men and dating. After all they get penetrated and are physically weaker, so they need to be careful.
You are a brute and act romantic. Its normal its alright don’t try to change you can’t. Its dating fault. You need to find women irl naturally. Idk how tho. And then it will be easier

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Thought maybe you jester maxxed your way into a foid's pants with your street encounters or like a low inhib bad boy you spam approached with your horny feeling from weeks of seed accumulated via no fap.

And Yea I agree I've done cold approaches either their very receptive or their completely ignore you, or you get in Between and they act interested but larp some boyfriend and act not interested. It's a brutal numbers game for only the most mentally strong and luck plays a big part. I just know that in the past when I was more low inhib before some legal cases ruined my confidence I had to spam approach till sucess, or get very physhically fit and social circle max.

Overall I dislike doing it and see it as kinda cringe but I have no social circle so it's my only option, or some fat foid or old foid on tinder 🤣, neither of which appeals. Every single slim bitch I match with ghosts me. I'm just not chad enough to get anything to stick in the west. Only ones that seem keen are in dif locations
Cold approach works better for you than old? Seems so for nt brains. Elab more tho

Not every date leads to sex. I consistently have seen these tinder whores sleep with only half their dates on the charts they posted of their whore stats.

If you tried to escalate and the roastie was not reciprocating you can try to ask again to hang but no point letting yourself get judged harshly by a roastie opinion. Foids are fickle beings and selfish. They don't respect men at all, just good for their holes so I don't take them seriously. Their little kids in grown up bodies .

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Danish_Retard and Artemis
Men, key word. Women are lotta more thoughtful when it comes to men and dating. After all they get penetrated and are physically weaker, so they need to be careful.
You are a brute and act romantic. Its normal its alright don’t try to change you can’t. Its dating fault. You need to find women irl naturally. Idk how tho. And then it will be easier
I mean it's not my first time a date has gone like this.

I am just saying that the date was actually pretty smooth. Decent conversation, I made a lot of flirty remarks, jokes. Teased her a bit. I would say we actually vibed somewhat personality-wise.

It just wasn't physically intimate/close. I find it so weird that women will not just expect but DEMAND this on a first-date within the first 2 hours of ever seeing you.

I wouldn't mind actually doing this and actually was lowkey fantasizing about it during the date, but I held myself back to act appropriate and 'decent'.
Just like when I see hot girls IRL I also imagine putting them up against a wall and fucking them, but I realize this is not the type of behavior I am allowed to do with girls I barely know.

Even approaching women is considered 'asshole' behavior nowadays in soyciety. Like today at the gym I saw 3 women I wanted to fuck but I approached none of them. JFL at my cucked life.

• So Sad
I’m kinda NT kinda non NT.

But I do understand how to flirt and escalate in a one on one situation with a girl without coming on too strong of being beta- the few girls I didn’t slay first date is normally just cos they’re not attracted to me rather than cos I did something wrong

• +1
I’m kinda NT kinda non NT.

But I do understand how to flirt and escalate in a one on one situation with a girl without coming on too strong of being beta- the few girls I didn’t slay first date is normally just cos they’re not attracted to me rather than cos I did something wrong
You mog me in looks though. I can imagine myself meeting girls that don't find me attractive far more often than you.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Not every date leads to sex. I consistently have seen these tinder whores sleep with only half their dates on the charts they posted of their whore stats.

If you tried to escalate and the roastie was not reciprocating you can try to ask again to hang but no point letting yourself get judged harshly by a roastie opinion. Foids are fickle beings and selfish. They don't respect men at all, just good for their holes so I don't take them seriously. Their little kids in grown up bodies .
fucking on half the dates is a lot though. I don't get those stats.

It's about ~25% of dates for me. And I barely go on a date once every 2 months. I am lucky to get a fuck a year with these numbers.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
There’s no way you’re NT irl from the stories you post on here

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Danish_Retard, ROTTING and 3 others
i just want a JB virgin wife idc about this retard dating shit meeting new strangers every few days fucking a few times and then ditching to get a new whore.

jFL at this degeneracy
YOU WILL DIE CHILDLESS
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You mog me in looks though. I can imagine myself meeting girls that don't find me attractive far more often than you.
Doctor Hooked Nose only has body halo

You have a lack of game ironically

Cold approach works better for you than old? Seems so for nt brains. Elab more tho
I did some cold approaches a while back near this popular club and bar district mainly right outside them with foids who were setting down or just standing around. Back then I didn't care as much as I was focused on increasing my lay count and not as blackpilled. It ended up working a few times with lays and short term relationships less then 2-3 months occurring. But mentally it was taxing getting brutal rejections also despite sucess and as I was a avid lookism net member I focused on the glass empty side.

After getting brutally ghosted by my foids who I was in a short term Fwb I became blackpilled and thought if I was chad this wouldn't have happened. But I didn't realize how little value male penis has. Your just so easily replaceable your nothing.

The average foid has more value then chad male smv. It's ridiculous how replaceable you are as a Man. I just took it personally , and wish I didn't.

Day time approaches I got some snaps but didn't lead to anything. It's a lot easier with a friend if you do this.

Old mainly leads to matches with fat foids and older roasties on tinder , and other apps like hinge maybe some slim foid matches but they might give the snap or number and then stop responding.

So overall my only chance to meet some slim attractive foid is through this cold approach method and it's not for mentally weak. I dislike doing it but it's my main option to meet foids at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman, notrealdanish and 4 others
I think we’re both about equal in looks tbh-

I have body halo on dating apps tho- I think psl underestimated how much difference this makes for HTN range guys

Go for drinks only, and to a bar walking distance from your house

I managed to bang every girl I went on a date with first time, only 5 mins away too, all at the same bar

I went for a walk once with a tinder girl then I suggested we go back to hers an order pizza. Ate pizza then fucked her, you have to take initiative

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7580
Go for drinks only, and to a bar walking distance from your house

I managed to bang every girl I went on a date with first time, only 5 mins away too, all at the same bar

I went for a walk once with a tinder girl then I suggested we go back to hers an order pizza. Ate pizza then fucked her, you have to take initiative
Were these foids you met from OLD apps or some nearby bar.