I am not made for dating.

There’s no way you’re NT irl from the stories you post on here
I am not NT but I am not an aspie.

I recently got a good job that involves close customer-interaction and the guy that trained me on the job told me he loved working with me and I am a social, friendly, easy-to-work with type of guy.

While it's not always the case. I've been told before by people that I was the 'man of the party'. The most memorable guy. And not in a bad sense like I did something embarassing or had to vomit or some shit lol.

Tbh idk what the fuck the problem is anymore. All I can do is looksmax and hope other men get uglier smh

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I am not NT but I am not an aspie.

I recently got a good job that involves close customer-interaction and the guy that trained me on the job told me he loved working with me and I am a social, friendly, easy-to-work with type of guy.

While it's not always the case. I've been told before by people that I was the 'man of the party'. The most memorable guy. And not in a bad sense like I did something embarassing or had to vomit or some shit lol.

Tbh idk what the fuck the problem is anymore. All I can do is looksmax and hope other men get uglier smh
Social skills and seduction are different

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Artemis and MoggerGaston
u shouldve incel raged on her ngl. said “this is why men dont even bother with women anymore, fuck you.” and ditched her. or say something about it

u need to stand up to women and or not be afraid to call them out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, TITUS, Artemis and 7 others
YOU WILL DIE CHILDLESS
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV
If I ever get to unlock the dark side in me ill just impregnate diff women that I don't really like and leave them.

For now I still cope and hope that I can have 1 girl to have a big family with. But it's becoming increasingly delusional to believe in this.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Artemis and thereallegend
Usually dates that aren’t directly in their houses or mine don’t lead to sex on first date. I always made out tho even while walking or sitting in a park. In those contexts you need to take more initiatives because its not made for sex. You were too nice she expected a fuckboy due to your low class face. It turned her off that you did not act like your looks are perceived aka fuckboy brute. And left. Not a looks issue.
You’re supposed to say “let’s get a room there’s people around, maybe head back to my/your place” after some making out in public

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 18840 and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If I ever get to unlock the dark side in me ill just impregnate diff women that I don't really like and leave them.

For now I still cope and hope that I can have 1 girl to have a big family with. But it's becoming increasingly delusional to believe in this.
fetchimage

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, MoggerGaston and thereallegend
so over bro i feel for ou but now this nigga gaslgiht you

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
u shouldve incel raged on her ngl. said “this is why men dont even bother with women anymore, fuck you.” and ditched her. or say something about it

u need to stand up to women and or not be afraid to call them out
nothing to lose. I will do this next time.

I just sent her this message by the way:

'haha fun date, but it was getting cold towards the end so I wasn't suprised you wanted to go home. Let's meetup at my place and watch a movie next time?'

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TITUS, Baldingman1998, ROTTING and 3 others

'haha fun date, but it was getting cold towards the end so I wasn't suprised you wanted to go home. Let's meetup at my place and watch a movie next time?'

shiiieee bro i dunno about that. but yeh maybe she just sees you as LTR potential instead of a hookup and wants to do on more dates. didnt you say she ghosted u though? also, never give the “lets go out whenever youre free” line, not saying u did but, always set up a specific time and date and if they say maybe or are flakey just say “okay, another time then”

u cant make it seem like ur open whenver, and she has a control of ur schedule or smthn, or like ull rearrange your schedule for her

gotta be firm

• +1
Also I wore 3 inch lifts in my fucking shoe and it hurt like hell walking on them for 2 hours. I came home and was expecting to find blisters on my feet, but its just irritated and red/bit swollen.

But it made me 6'2 and I towered over her like crazy.

But she still rejected me JFL. its over.
How did she reject you. She prob wasn’t dtf on the first date or you were weird

Invite here to your place

shiiieee bro i dunno about that. but yeh maybe she just sees you as LTR potential instead of a hookup and wants to do on more dates. didnt you say she ghosted u though? also, never give the “lets go out whenever youre free” line, not saying u did but, always set up a specific time and date and if they say maybe or are flakey just say “okay, another time then”

u cant make it seem like ur open whenver, and she has a control of ur schedule or smthn, or like ull rearrange your schedule for her

gotta be firm
she ditched me on the date, which is worse than ghosting imo.

but yeah. nothing to lose.

Honestly, I think the date was over before it started.

If someone was willing to travel from another city to meet I would sure as hell think he is a total cuck.

The logistics are totally against you. Relying on public transportation will fuck up your flexability as you have schedule when to leave and etc.

Also, you have only the option of fucking her at her place, instead of having two available spots.

These things may seem stupid but they do compile and at the end fuck you up. It happened to me.

Bad logistics can turn women off as they will think you are shmuck that can't make the date feel like a theme park and be a smooth ride.

Ofc i'm just adding this info as a novel idea. Most likely you gave her off vibes and that put her off as everyone else is saying. Nevertheless, she looks like an old hag, why not go after JBs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 1 other person
Also one side-note. The last 3 dates I've been on I have mentioned my usage of hard-drugs to these girls on the dates.

All of them so far responded positively on the date itself and were curious/interested, often said they used drugs themselves too.

U think it might be a reason that they reject me on?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Danish_Retard, bloomercel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, the BULL and MoggerGaston
u6sSpcYbnICPlSP_9aSHSBdmvWeeWRSf8ZFjaHe0Ot7Z70dMkIkpBJAmY4E7wFI0NYrF6QWPmnIFZ0X1qUl2LnOj-SiEIF5BlTCeR7GycP8lPZsfxLG7dxxGGBb8vXeJs4VDSTOlgdivk85xnZyCf-xx0L91KWk8a1RnadzEDynKi3l8LjQmihy6fNnjQJHGxSocAGl9lWBaoFglrVQLaVGZsxFCJe5xhwuUUoQ4m0VM1Ar8nuEvSgbg8rmowgVvauLYZRTtYhHyUlCvksOUkW1miuRdjWsGvBnq0LsTEtGx13a5uKXkWPo_jidn38xwNxmfSDkjZVcH1v2Y2E_y0E6FnQqCZspF8c1iDixY3kQs340dcN9rc36jJ3mVJ7zEkv25I0FRDbSkUqbj1ysOSJvSwykZZpS_zEZfhoAu80-5LUpytXl2YiyYQnb1pUS7ThG-MBH9zJcddJvVWAJ-y243xU25kKJkMxG_4Lhk3BbA0JYzCvqPpBNuho4jA32Yp9XTRGG9hhhgtNFS4wGuW70bSgtrG63zTUvQ3d9O2olU3y93OMWV65KVEC4MvAQAAYQv6uVcd2suaolG_cUb35SO93QUsC2QbDUTlcX4Vv8udqqZIwjkrPW0IYRaQ511Jfk52I1EUsQwrPu06TrLZMqCG5JSuomuLfjM-DHjVmEjWbNxEA8iKUrTuZRZ37LegiVENYrmPnXc6IrS3xHgPVn4STsOR3mZFSuHWkBdiCYrCu1GlyVPQ64hE1iBBu0PBq3f972qoqlsmjGSKDJaJEDgULC1nFWrFZQcCJJeuOcXqdNcbChuSuDighMbfBQb3fX3iPmY4nmaFNBjMGkyDZg2Er5Id5ZdLaYEi-ttqLAxmdjwVLQA72u7zm5urKby0v5uHazCyb3Wf405PDNWnPKyevSgAtQN1KD6RvrdC0Nd=w1768-h1329-no

date ended 30 minutes ago. This was my look.

Her:
hvzLs2MKkgCuZN67wDNfRwDrMUwLjNOW3p-077MrEvMIj_8nn___VPN7uwbBqzkLYa8M-J_vRGkRl9F6UzGxbBgTzK_I6tLYP7xvwzb8yd0uVAPYNeFwPjFLNrZjmEBUu368J6uhsga6llXplY4LB-pFm5C3cVow2BB-XkhEIa_QC4S_Ckn8SSqxrAvPlOLA4lIojIzImrScsohcpzsrHbsCox2ApuaKtVNeGr4euEIK2FNj_whYZ_n3YGkgWFx2v8y6EnJpoyO9jZkpvYWAAHaUe1ONi4zj1_Jzj6C-8ENz2ZELVivBwDxPltskvYPEyrLZBclGXICOLhQAB_0cmZEAoX1lmAkWqEVYPwFUFd1eKAtdtHS_iKIEQMLjiM6UJMDpUMntzPjjKUJseNuB3jJWgJDOmcG89bGJrxIYAueykgprRImzKK80gse7iDjsmGk_izWA5sNkYuLnmdBvFn3L7ZM91dqg_2SNE1yaNo8LelrGwndGxAwibYGH2YXhWulxSXzsO-wPF8v8V6xi2B_LfilFN6nnoQSzlDPeBTzPk9xr_HxHodSErw76duO3TDhbDxDMLRwnie4vBwl2EQIWsNcShk6s5_8NyAgggPtkNxtpgtXF4yChwinQdkCtx_sW59bYnz_JLqHkd9U9PTUKmxUJSjiyh1B38G51Mggws4AcSx9RHPDxEziivCYHvw69fefZEO9aIr-JJFtwXzLXGxxCxrw3T17AU9tJELZk6LZ5nw53E-xuDN6W3fOupGADTxX8WCK_szbCVEXMhPuo19vkTI9_JO3QaPgAQOP2z9Fn98Gh0u5kkxFrrJVNQTzCauPvCvwag-ZW1xFIHd2ain3XppCRjSIh8omxf-bmAiV6ZW4QM8henRDJVessmaYC9HgHh2dFkNgO4W5B-oYSIUUv8QcEz9LGGADU0drJ=w1080-h1243-no

Tbh I mogged her, but still she wasted my time with this shit-date.

What a fucking trash aids world. Unless I date fucking femcel abominations, they are never happy with me.
Bro Get the fuck out of this fourm!! You mog 90% of this fourm

• Hmm...
It’s over for you and your wide ass turtle face my bro

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, MoggerGaston and thereallegend
sex is the first date

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and thereallegend
Nah this is the truth right here. Everytime you try to be a "standup" guy, you get the shit end of the stick.

Only betabuxxes/oofy doofies still go on dates @Afrikancel

Maybe it's time for you to "low class max" (sex appeal max) to look like a fuckboy instead of a "good guy" (Beta provider material).
I actually enjoy dates and the company of virgins bro. No shame in going on a date with a virgin. With virgins you usually have to relationship fraud to take their virginity ngl

you should have known it was over the second you noticed her being distanced (trying to sit far away, being distant) if a girl actually likes you she will be all over you. better luck next time

She's 25, I am also 25 on the app (but 27 irl).

She also had a nose piercing. Must've had atleast 50 diff dicks in her tbh brutal I always am too nice to these whores.
As an autist I don't know how to treat them like shit in the way your supposed to, like if I tried to treat them like shit it would probably be way over the top and they would just leave jfl so I try to act neutral as to not be a simp

I need help finding the balance

• +1
Oke cagefuel. She just replied to my message where I said: 'Was a fun date, bit it got cold towards the end haha. Lets meet for movie at my place next time?'

With: 'You're right haha, sounds good, that.'
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

I got lucky, because the vibe was fucked. Who the fuck ditches their date like that?

She's a slut that needs to get some respect fucked into her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Solar and the BULL
Also one side-note. The last 3 dates I've been on I have mentioned my usage of hard-drugs to these girls on the dates.

All of them so far responded positively on the date itself and were curious/interested, often said they used drugs themselves too.

Hard drug use seems very common in netherlands so wouldn’t worry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and MoggerGaston
I admire you for even attempting at going on a date with a expensive n sassy white woman though. That takes a lot of COURAGE bro!

I have a couple of expensive n sassy white women on Tinder who likes me and I could propably get a date if I asked for it but I don't ask for dates because i have social anxiety. I would have to blast a shit ton of phenibut or possibly even some stronger stuff like tramadol or clonazepam to get the courage to go on a date with one of these expensive n sassy white women.

Just to even open the Tinder app and only message them I can only do it when I'm on several grams of phenibut. Can't even open my Tinder app in a sober state.

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, the BULL and MoggerGaston
I admire you for even attempting at going on a date with a expensive n sassy white woman though. That takes a lot of COURAGE bro!

I have a couple of expensive n sassy white women on Tinder who likes me and I could propably get a date if I asked for it but I don't ask for dates because of social anxiety. I would have to blast a shit ton of phenibut or possibly even some stronger stuff like tramadol or clonazepam to get the courage to go on a date with one of these expensive n sassy white women.

Just to even open the Tinder app and only message them I can only do it when I'm on several grams of phenibut. Can't even open my Tinder app in a sober state.

//Thomas DOM
i got drunk before the date ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 20652
i got drunk before the date ngl.

Yeah that's one way. You can also stealth drink DURING the date . Keep some alcohol in a water bottle and pretend you're drinking water.

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Mouthbreath, the BULL and 1 other person

Miring autism...

... even if THEY don't like you, I LIKE YOU, my man, no homo :Comfy:

Oke cagefuel. She just replied to my message where I said: 'Was a fun date, bit it got cold towards the end haha. Lets meet for movie at my place next time?'

With: 'You're right haha, sounds good, that.'
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

I got lucky, because the vibe was fucked. Who the fuck ditches their date like that?

She's a slut that needs to get some respect fucked into her.
How about: "Hey, hon, WANNA come do COKE at my place at the weekend?" *wink-wink* :feelshaha:

• JFL
I think like 10% of young people use it. idk if u consider that common or not.
It is very common, if true. The Dutch are fucked if this is true. But...

BUT this is still a Taboo in normal social life. If the girl is looking for a serious relationship, this is not just a Red flag, it is a fucking COMMUNIST FLAG:
China Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

:feelsokman:

• Love it
I think like 10% of young people use it. idk if u consider that common or not.
I thought it was higher- in the UK it’s like 50% of young people - but this is including people who maybe do drugs just 1-2 times a year at a festival etc (this is what most normies do)- doing them every week is weird and not normie

Obviously after uni the % gets much lower

I thought it was higher- in the UK it’s like 50% of young people - but this is including people who maybe do drugs just 1-2 times a year at a festival etc (this is what most normies do)- doing them every week is weird and not normie

Obviously after uni the % gets much lower
Nah your perception is completely messed up. xtc/mdma is the most common drug used and its like 10% at best among young ppl

Drug

and every other european country has far lower numbers than the netherlands.

In the last year ive used 2cb (multiple times), cocaine (multiple), ketamine (multiple), xtc (multiple), acid, 3mmc, cannabis.

i still want to try speed, dmt and shrooms. So far I like all the drugs and will keep using them for now.

Last edited:
Nah your perception is completely messed up. xtc/mdma is the most common drug used and its like 10% at best among young ppl

View attachment 1956380

and every other european country has far lower numbers than the netherlands.

In the last year ive used 2cb (multiple times), cocaine (multiple), ketamine (multiple), xtc (multiple), acid, 3mmc, cannabis.

i still want to try speed, dmt and shrooms. So far I like all the drugs and will keep using them for now.
In the UK it’s rare to meet someone who went all the way through uni without doubt MDMA at least once- they would either have to be very non NT or very anti drugs morally.

Obviously this doesn’t mean everyone does it every week- most people do it just maybe 1-3 times a year, and most people don’t continue to use it after uni

Numbers in the UK would be 50-70% amongst students and maybe 40-50% overall for young people (cos people who aren’t students do it less)

You remember I made a thread about going on date with very non NT girl? Even she had done ketamine lol she told me, and she seemed least party girl type ever

Neither am I.

In the UK it’s rare to meet someone who went all the way through uni without doubt MDMA at least once- they would either have to be very non NT or very anti drugs morally.

Obviously this doesn’t mean everyone does it every week- most people do it just maybe 1-3 times a year, and most people don’t continue to use it after uni

Numbers in the UK would be 50-70% amongst students and maybe 40-50% overall for young people (cos people who aren’t students do it less)

You remember I made a thread about going on date with very non NT girl? Even she had done ketamine lol she told me, and she seemed least party girl type ever
Ulul

you sound like a loverboy

This includes oldcels though- I’m talking specifically 18-24 demographic it would be 50% I think
Yeah but the netherlands is peak in xtc consumption and its only ~10% last-year used among the young demographic.

i doubt ull find anything different, probably less use, in any other country. Its not as prevalent as you think.