I am not made for dating.

on a positive side-note, this girl just said shes free every night of the week next week. Might be an ioi.

still too brutal. I need to looksmax hard and become far more sexually aggresive cuz this aint it.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I get absolutely nothing.

Sometimes I wonder whether everyone is playing games with me and I am actually an ugly autistic handicapped retard and people are pretending to be nice to me so I don't rope.
You may reek of mental issues, i have had this exact thought too though.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You may reek of mental issues, i have had this exact thought too though.
Nah I've told people I struggle before and they would always act genuinely suprised n shit.

ppl think my life is lit and i am enjoying it

Also. Decided to get high on drugs again tonight. Fuck it. I only live once I want to feel good tonight.

Again solo ofcourse, since no friends to go to raves with. Idgaf.

gonna be acid techno tonite

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
The way I see it is that if she matched with you on Tinder, and agreed to meet you irl, she is already sexually attracted to you. You've already passed the looks requirement. Therefore when you meet up with her, you have to get physical, like holding her hand, or putting your arm around her, whatever. You know how it is with white girls, it's sex first and love later.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MoggerGaston
Also. Decided to get high on drugs again tonight. Fuck it. I only live once I want to feel good tonight.

Again solo ofcourse, since no friends to go to raves with. Idgaf.

gonna be acid techno tonite

That's a pretty bad habit to get, to do drugs on your own will mostly turn yourself into a vegetable, drugs take a toll on your brain.

That's a pretty bad habit to get, to do drugs on your own will mostly turn yourself into a vegetable, drugs take a toll on your brain.
its not a habit yet. 3rd time drugs in 2 months.

its fine, im youngcel (27)

The way I see it is that if she matched with you on Tinder, and agreed to meet you irl, she is already sexually attracted to you. You've already passed the looks requirement. Therefore when you meet up with her, you have to get physical, like holding her hand, or putting your arm around her, whatever. You know how it is with white girls, it's sex first and love later.
Yeah U have to be agressive as a guy it's my mistake I rarely go on dates ngl i was expecting to get physical once we sat-down or once a good moment came but she ditched me before that.

but its saved. we are meeting tuesday-evening for netflix&chill so its basically already arranged now. np.

I thought she ditched+rejected me, but somehow she changed her mind idk. Maybe she thought I wasnt interested in her lol

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ascension