I am quitting this site, not good for my mental health. Deleting account.

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
I came to this site because i get called handsome and model-tier in reallife on a daily, but my tinder-success was horseshit, so i searched for the reason.

I learned that my philtrum is a bit long, my bodyfat is too high, being ethnic holds you back a bit and picture quality is important.

I liked the free speech of this site, but besides that this site really sucks.

I lost mogbattles to indian frogs like hashtag, indian ogers like jameshowlett, ugly gypsy niggers like tuboflard, jimsombobson and random guys.

I felt like 2,5 to 3psl.

Meanwhile i won against a 5,5psl chadlite like DaGullas who mogs 99% of forum:

Also i get attacked all the time. I get called "kebab-shop-owner" by 'Bewusst'. Have you guys ever seen how Bewusst looks? He is like 2-3/10, recessed as fuck, fat and ugly as sin. How does this guy even have the audacity to attack others?

'Gamma' hides his face and attacks others too. Thats easy of course.

'Hopelessmofoker' calls kylian mbappe HTN and me in prime also HTN. autism/10. How are mbappe and me looksmatched? Also tries to shit on me all the time.
-
and so on and so on, this site is legit retarded, its basically a site about popularity

I mean i have eyes myself, i dont need subhumans to rate me. Really sick of 3-4/10 white guys deciding my lookslevel.

see ya guys, maybe I rejoin after my lip-lift and post pictures.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Xangsane, Deleted member 29558 and 49 others
Stay bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Who cares kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, kebabcoper, Deleted member 9274 and 7 others
Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
this has never been a looksmaxing forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 15306, Deleted member and 9 others
You took all this too seriously dude 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 15306, mogstar and 17 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, mogstar, Deleted member and 2 others
see ya later alligator

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
ur not getting a lip lift, ur in denial about ur looks and call the whole site delusional instead of urself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13076, .👽. and 8 others
ur funny bro please stay

ur not getting a lip lift, ur in denial about ur looks and call the whole site delusional instead of urself
Reminder that i pulled ethnic and white stacylites in my life

meanwhile you rot here as virgin
View attachment

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 10987, AbuSAF and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, LooksmaxxHopeful, Haven and 7 others
nah, this isnt funny. i am sensitive about my looks.

And this sites pisses me off.
Get hitched then will never have to worry about ur looks again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
A good decision OP, you don't understand how good it feels to leave this site behind, even if it's just a break.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
Goodbye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Reminder that i pulled ethnic and white stacylites in my life

meanwhile you rot here as virgin
View attachment 1224360View attachment 1224361View attachment 1224362
idk if youve ever seen me, but if you have, you know i mog you so hard that you have to say im a rotter whilst having 127 fucking days spent on an incel forum whilst most of mine are idled and i feel like im on this site 24/7, heres your final looksmax. what i want you to do newone you kebab, is go outside and touch grass for the first time in 2 years you troglodytic philtrummaxxed pillock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, Deepraj7, Deleted member and 2 others
nah, this isnt funny. i am sensitive about my looks.

And this sites pisses me off.
ur sensitive bc ur utterly subhuman with a huge ego

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member, .👽. and 2 others
Join discord

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Copeful, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
idk if youve ever seen me, but if you have, you know i mog you so hard that you have to say im a rotter whilst having 127 fucking days spent on an incel forum whilst most of mine are idled and i feel like im on this site 24/7, heres your final looksmax. what i want you to do newone you kebab, is go outside and touch grass for the first time in 2 years you troglodytic philtrummaxxed pillock
i dont speak truecel, sorry, didnt understand you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
i dont speak truecel, sorry, didnt understand you
philtrum, philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 10987
philtrum, philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum, , philtrum,
nigga do you really believe i care about a failo that can be fixed with 2000 dollars

nigga do you really believe i care about a failo that can be fixed with 2000 dollars
if those are the best girls you can pull then yes, i deffo think u care LMAO

ur just a delusional narcy in denial, ur nothing special dude jfl. u probably just live in a poor area with below average men so ppl hype u up. In ur prime u were maybe htn at the very best, now you’re probably low tier normie or normie with very low appeal tbh. The amount of ego u had always shocked me because u really aren’t anywhere as good looking as u think lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deepraj7, Deleted member, Edgar and 11 others
Idk if the lip lift is really what you need. I mean you're getting it because the same retards you complain about told you so...

ur just a delusional narcy in denial, ur nothing special dude jfl. u probably just live in a poor area with below average men so ppl hype u up. In ur prime u were maybe htn, now you’re probably low tier normie or normie with very low appeal tbh. The amount of ego u had always shocked me because u really aren’t as good looking as u think lol
I literally look better than you

My face is wider, i have more bones, you are boneless, my eye area is better

only thing you have going is "mUh MuLaTtO sLaYeR with ColOuring, wow so handsome"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Ryan, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Idk if the lip lift is really what you need. I mean you're getting it because the same retards you complain about told you so...
my philtrum is really a bit long

i can see that myself, also i lack a thick upper lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I came to this site because i get called handsome and model-tier in reallife on a daily, but my tinder-success was horseshit, so i searched for the reason.

I learned that my philtrum is a bit long, my bodyfat is too high, being ethnic holds you back a bit and picture quality is important.

I liked the free speech of this site, but besides that this site really sucks.

I lost mogbattles to indian frogs like hashtag, indian ogers like jameshowlett, ugly gypsy niggers like tuboflard, jimsombobson and random guys.

I felt like 2,5 to 3psl.

Meanwhile i won against a 5,5psl chadlite like DaGullas who mogs 99% of forum:
View attachment 1224328View attachment 1224329

Also i get attacked all the time. I get called "kebab-shop-owner" by 'Bewusst'. Have you guys ever seen how Bewusst looks? He is like 2-3/10, recessed as fuck, fat and ugly as sin. How does this guy even have the audacity to attack others?

'Gamma' hides his face and attacks others too. Thats easy of course.

'Hopelessmofoker' calls kylian mbappe HTN and me in prime also HTN. autism/10. How are mbappe and me looksmatched? Also tries to shit on me all the time.
-
and so on and so on, this site is legit retarded, its basically a site about popularity

I mean i have eyes myself, i dont need subhumans to rate me. Really sick of 3-4/10 white guys deciding my lookslevel.

see ya guys, maybe I rejoin after my lip-lift and post pictures.
Sorry for bullying you bro dont leave

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Bro you are estrogenic if you delete this because you lost a mog battle to some kurd and some Indian on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member, ProAcktiv and 4 others
my philtrum is really a bit long

i can see that myself, also i lack a thick upper lift
Maybe lip fillers would help more? No clue. You should talk to the surgeons on that site and finally start looksmaxxing jfl. You only descended during your stay here. Get lean, work out, get a job, etc.. your life will get better if you do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Danish_Retard

only thing you have going is "mUh MuLaTtO sLaYeR with ColOuring, wow so handsome"
Nobody in this planet thinks you’re more attractive than me even in your prime you fat subhuman ethnic camel looking scum

5B36DB9E 07E9 4715 B285 58267815CFB5
A7E3CB04 DA5F 4359 B422 B4A142EC1586

I mog you to complete suicide in every way nigga, you literally don’t have a single feature better than any of mines. Do you need me to humiliate you and shatter your ego once and for all and ask girls to choose who they prefer?

Not a single one will choose you i promise you 3 psl narrow skulled subhuman faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others

lmao u have black eyes be quiet

Nobody in this planet thinks you’re more attractive than me even in your prime you fat subhuman ethnic camel looking scum

View attachment 1224401View attachment 1224409

I mog you to complete suicide in every way nigga, you literally don’t have a single feature better than any of mines. Do you need me to humiliate you and shatter your ego once and for all and ask girls to choose who they prefer?

Not a single one will choose you i promise you 3 psl narrow skulled subhuman faggot
yeah i mog you

keep coping, you are not goodlooking at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29558, mogstar, Deleted member 9274 and 4 others
lol bro when did i shit on you? just brought you back to earth

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
yeah i mog you

keep coping, you are not goodlooking at all
Keep telling yourself this so you don’t commit suicide knowing a 16 year old mogs you to utter oblivion and fucks girls while your narrow faced camel looking ass sits at home rotting and crying about ur subhuman face. You literally do not have a single feature better than me, you look like a total NPC, you look like a nigga i would bully and shove into a locker irl after beating your recessed narrow boneless face to a pulp

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
ur just a delusional narcy in denial, ur nothing special dude jfl. u probably just live in a poor area with below average men so ppl hype u up. In ur prime u were maybe htn at the very best, now you’re probably low tier normie or normie with very low appeal tbh. The amount of ego u had always shocked me because u really aren’t anywhere as good looking as u think lol
yea i rated him htn too when he was younger. its not an underrate. if he was really chadlite he would get approached very often and do well on tinder. but he did bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Keep telling yourself this so you don’t commit suicide knowing a 16 year old mogs you to utter oblivion and fucks girls while your narrow faced camel looking ass sits at home rotting and crying about ur subhuman face. You literally do not have a single feature better than me, you look like a total NPC, you look like a nigga i would bully and shove into a locker irl after beating your recessed narrow boneless face to a pulp
fragile ego mate

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrownBoy
yea i rated him htn too when he was younger. its not an underrate. if he was really chadlite he would get approached very often and do well on tinder. but he did bad
I unironically got approached on street by white girls when young

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Ryan, Deleted member 14312 and 3 others
all that matters is success from women

ratings you give yourself ands hitty mog battles are worthless

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, LooksmaxxHopeful, Lolcel and 3 others
You're just another guy in a long list of guys that came into this forums thinking that you're Gods gift to women, and now got Blackpilled into Oblivion.

This site is honest, if you want an inaccurate rating and feel good about yourself go post your pics on r/truerateme. The truth is there's nothing special about the way you look, You're not ugly, definitely not Incel, but you're not Chad or Chadlite, you're just a looksmaxed normie looking middle eastern man. Good enough for average looking women in your own country but not good enough for white women.

Your biggest issues are your upper eyelid exposure, non existent browridge, Patchy beard, Small Skull and tiny frame, you look like a middle eastern stem student.

If you were Chad you'd be getting Tinder matches, You don't. There's literally nothing special about you at all, you're just normal looking, If I saw you walking down the street I wouldn't even notice you.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ProAcktiv, Lolcel and 1 other person
but not good enough for white women.

Your biggest issues are your upper eyelid exposure, non existent browridge, Patchy beard, Small Skull and tiny frame, you look like a middle eastern stem student.
I dont have upper eyelid exposure, i have strong browridge too

yeah my skull is small, frame is average

and i already got white girls in life

see ya

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558
Who exactly are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918