I am quitting this site, not good for my mental health. Deleting account.

the teens on this site were cool
and then now for some reason theres been an infestation of basement rotters lately
dying site

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
the teens on this site were cool
and then now for some reason theres been an infestation of basement rotters lately
dying site
site died when selinity left lets be real

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, ProAcktiv and MarstonAlloy
Posts21,401
From the moment users have so much activity on the site they go crazy

we all know you won't delete anything.

ur just a delusional narcy in denial, ur nothing special dude jfl. u probably just live in a poor area with below average men so ppl hype u up. In ur prime u were maybe htn at the very best, now you’re probably low tier normie or normie with very low appeal tbh. The amount of ego u had always shocked me because u really aren’t anywhere as good looking as u think lol
sry @Newone I gotta agree with this😢, you're coping big time on your looks. If I'm rating you extremely fairly I'd call you a 6.5 /10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and MarstonAlloy
all that matters is success from women

ratings you give yourself ands hitty mog battles are worthless
that's going be to proportional to looks and height.

you kinda look like mbappe ngl

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Ryan, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
@Newone

king, whose goink to take your place when you leave?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Live stream your suicide please

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
idk if youve ever seen me, but if you have, you know i mog you so hard that you have to say im a rotter whilst having 127 fucking days spent on an incel forum whilst most of mine are idled and i feel like im on this site 24/7, heres your final looksmax. what i want you to do newone you kebab, is go outside and touch grass for the first time in 2 years you troglodytic philtrummaxxed pillock
I Had to actually search up the definition of triglodytic lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Dont rope bro we gonna miss you you are one of the most gl guys in this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Bro you spent too long on this fucking forum.

Go outside and experience life.

This forum is fun and good in moderation, if you become addicted and basement rotting on this forum you'll end up depressed.

You have gotten attention from women before irl so why can't you do it again? If you get attention from women again you won't need any of these stupid mog battles and shit and comparing your self to male models.

There's heaps of guys out there who are ugly and getting laid, who have not a single clue about the blackpill.

This forum is a echo chamber of depressing teenagers with no real life experience, do not believe them and go outside and see for yourself ..

The blackpill is true to a good extent, but you're not some trucel who can't get laid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, sandcelmuttcel, Ryan and 1 other person
I came to this site because i get called handsome and model-tier in reallife on a daily, but my tinder-success was horseshit, so i searched for the reason.

I learned that my philtrum is a bit long, my bodyfat is too high, being ethnic holds you back a bit and picture quality is important.

I liked the free speech of this site, but besides that this site really sucks.

I lost mogbattles to indian frogs like hashtag, indian ogers like jameshowlett, ugly gypsy niggers like tuboflard, jimsombobson and random guys.

I felt like 2,5 to 3psl.

Meanwhile i won against a 5,5psl chadlite like DaGullas who mogs 99% of forum:
View attachment 1224328View attachment 1224329

Also i get attacked all the time. I get called "kebab-shop-owner" by 'Bewusst'. Have you guys ever seen how Bewusst looks? He is like 2-3/10, recessed as fuck, fat and ugly as sin. How does this guy even have the audacity to attack others?

'Gamma' hides his face and attacks others too. Thats easy of course.

'Hopelessmofoker' calls kylian mbappe HTN and me in prime also HTN. autism/10. How are mbappe and me looksmatched? Also tries to shit on me all the time.
-
and so on and so on, this site is legit retarded, its basically a site about popularity

I mean i have eyes myself, i dont need subhumans to rate me. Really sick of 3-4/10 white guys deciding my lookslevel.

see ya guys, maybe I rejoin after my lip-lift and post pictures.

no plz dont do it bb your life has meaning here :cry:

see you back in a week :lul: tbh

• JFL
@Newone

king, whose goink to take your place when you leave?
Makinithappen prob if he gets dumped by his girlfriend and becomes active again

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Lolcel and Deleted member 10913
Makinithappen prob if he gets dumped by his girlfriend and becomes active again
@Newone
goodbye :trepidation:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 10987 and Haven
sry @Newone I gotta agree with this😢, you're coping big time on your looks. If I'm rating you extremely fairly I'd call you a 6.5 /10
LOL at toodly in your Avi

See you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10913
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Goodbye to the most delusional narc i've seen on this forum. If he used the same energy this guy put into defending himself into looksmaxxing he would mog Gandy by now.

Get it through your thick skull you monkey dick you're nothing special lookswise and @moonblunt mogs u btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12688
good, life rates you not autists on the internet, leave this website and grind, become rich and succesful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, sandcelmuttcel, Ryan and 1 other person
gaddamn nigga this shit is brutal :ROFLMAO:. I lowkey feel bad for you. They're not lying tho, even if they're being harsh.

From what I've read of your posts, it seems like you don't really know that much about aesthetics. Like in multiple instances, I've seen you explain why someone's attractive/unattractive and it didn't really seem like you knew what you were talking about. Maybe that's why you find it so hard to believe that people are rating you the way they are.

I suggest maybe watching Wheat Waffles video series on what makes an attractive face. Haven't actually watched it but thecel says its good.

• +1
what do you rate prime newone ? you are a good rater bro
Prime newone is 4.75 - 5psl depending on the pic, current newone is only 3.5 - 4psl depending in the pic.

• +1
Reactions: kikethurston133
Prime newone is 4.75 - 5psl depending on the pic, current newone is only 3.5 - 4psl depending in the pic.
id say prime is 5-5.25 tbh

I came to this site because i get called handsome and model-tier in reallife on a daily, but my tinder-success was horseshit, so i searched for the reason.

I learned that my philtrum is a bit long, my bodyfat is too high, being ethnic holds you back a bit and picture quality is important.

I liked the free speech of this site, but besides that this site really sucks.

I lost mogbattles to indian frogs like hashtag, indian ogers like jameshowlett, ugly gypsy niggers like tuboflard, jimsombobson and random guys.

I felt like 2,5 to 3psl.

Meanwhile i won against a 5,5psl chadlite like DaGullas who mogs 99% of forum:
View attachment 1224328View attachment 1224329

Also i get attacked all the time. I get called "kebab-shop-owner" by 'Bewusst'. Have you guys ever seen how Bewusst looks? He is like 2-3/10, recessed as fuck, fat and ugly as sin. How does this guy even have the audacity to attack others?

'Gamma' hides his face and attacks others too. Thats easy of course.

'Hopelessmofoker' calls kylian mbappe HTN and me in prime also HTN. autism/10. How are mbappe and me looksmatched? Also tries to shit on me all the time.
-
and so on and so on, this site is legit retarded, its basically a site about popularity

I mean i have eyes myself, i dont need subhumans to rate me. Really sick of 3-4/10 white guys deciding my lookslevel.

see ya guys, maybe I rejoin after my lip-lift and post pictures.
Brutal bhai.

Brutal bhai.
greycel moment, why are u bumping a 2 year old thread and replying to a deleted profile, it's over for ur 2 brain cells

greycel moment, why are u bumping a 2 year old thread and replying to a deleted profile, it's over for ur 2 brain cells
I can do what I want you autistic fuck.

Good riddance