I Am Short But Why Do I Look More Proportioned Than This Guy Who Is Only An Inch Shorter Than Me?

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I saw this video and then realized - wait im basically his height. I'm 5'3.5". Hes 5'2". Why does this guy look like he should be on the cover of kids r us? Meanwhile I somehow look like normal height despite being an uber manlet. Its always been something ive realized. I mean maybe, his clothes are extremely poorly fitted? Does he have an oversized skull? Maybe he has a smaller frame? Which is hard to believe with my 5 inch wrist measurement, but its not out of the cards. Anyways, ive always wondering about this issue. Because when I tell people my height they sware I must be lying.

Attachments

• IMG_4183.PNG
    IMG_4183.PNG
    667.6 KB · Views: 550
  • 1627608943075.png
    1627608943075.png
    751 KB · Views: 544
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, MostGLSlayer, Stare and 9 others
I saw this video and then realized - wait im basically his height. I'm 5'3.5". Hes 5'2". Why does this guy look like he should be on the cover of kids r us? Meanwhile I somehow look like normal height despite being an uber manlet. Its always been something ive realized. I mean maybe, his clothes are extremely poorly fitted? Does he have an oversized skull? Maybe he has a smaller frame? Which is hard to believe with my 5 inch wrist measurement, but its not out of the cards. Anyways, ive always wondering about this issue. Because when I tell people my height they sware I must be lying.
Video link here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/watch/video/68436

I'm sorry brother but it's truly over for you :feelsokman::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and Reoa
I'm sorry brother but it's truly over for you :feelsokman::feelswhy:
Yeah I know, but why do I look different physique wise than this guy despite similar body stats?

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yeah I know, but why do I look different physique wise than this guy despite similar body stats?
Different torso / leg proportions? Also I feel bad for you bruh, get leg lengthening and elevator + lifts is ur only hope :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 13994 and 4 others
Different torso / leg proportions? Also I feel bad for you bruh, get leg lengthening and elevator + lifts is ur only hope :feelsokman:
ok yeah that's what I thought. also I am not in the market for that surgery atm. if I save enough money I will though. even though ill be old. it'll be just so I can get a pass from this harsh society. I don't even give a shit about women. im buying a doll next month, like I don't even care its that bad in the west.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lolcel, Need2Ascend and 6 others
Can't say tbh

how tall are your parents

Maybe head size

I would guess it's arm length/bideltoid, head size and hand size that makes you look more proportional than him. How old are you dude?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and WadlowMaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Stare, StrangerDanger and 2 others
ok yeah that's what I thought. also I am not in the market for that surgery atm. if I save enough money I will though. even though ill be old. it'll be just so I can get a pass from this harsh society. I don't even give a shit about women. im buying a doll next month, like I don't even care its that bad in the west.
you look decent, can get a GF:smonk:

I would guess it's arm length/bideltoid, head size and hand size that makes you look more proportional than him. How old are you dude?
Im 24 and 3/4 years old. My birthday is in November.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, johncruz12345, kebabcoper and 6 others
brutal you mog me back to Jupiter:lul:
How though. im 5'3.5" Thats like the equivalent to being Satan in the eyes of women despite looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, johncruz12345, kebabcoper and 4 others
you had 2 GFs bro i only had one and idk if it was smth serious:smonk:
Well are you tall or medium sized? Ugly? Fat? What are some stats you have?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Well are you tall or medium sized? Ugly? Fat? What are some stats you have?
im 6'3 and most ppl rate me between 4 and 5psl. i would say 4,5 then.:feelswhy:

im a failure tbh, @turkproducer was right

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Ok well you can't be a true cel. Because of height. We always have to remember to tell ourselves that. I may be short, but im not ugly. You may be ugly, but you're not short. I mean in all actuality, big foot (you) is pretty OP. Women are more attracted to genetics than looks. Thats a fact not my opinion.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, chadferguson and Danish_Retard

You're a 4.5 PSL. That is terrible, but the thing is that nothing will change as of today. You have to make some kind of plan to cope with it and improve your looks slowly over the long term.

• So Sad
Ok well you can't be a true cel. Because of height. We always have to remember to tell ourselves that. I may be short, but im not ugly. You may be ugly, but you're not short. I mean in all actuality, big foot (you) is pretty OP. Women are more attracted to genetics than looks. Thats a fact not my opinion.
looks are genetics bruh and height is big cope. don't beat yourself up and go for shorter women than u:smonk:

You're a 4.5 PSL. That is terrible, but the thing is that nothing will change as of today. You have to make some kind of plan to cope with it and improve your looks slowly over the long term.
4,5/8 psl is little above average bruh:hnghn: but yea women want a chadlite at least.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
4,5/8 psl is little above average bruh:hnghn: but yea women want a chadlite at least.
4.5 out of 8 is an F. If you get that on a test you failed. Thats not good. Its better then a 2 or 3, but still not good overall.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Squirtoutmabooty
You sound more frame pilled to me. Ok so - height can be over written with a large frame. I know 2 people in my life with completely opposite dating results. A short guy whose 5'4", a tall guy who's 6'1". The short guy slays, the tall one doesn't. Its not because height is a cope, its because the shorter guy has a bigger frame. They have the same exact body weight and body fat. Shorter people who weigh more or the same as the average person of average height are slightly stronger - sometimes - because of the better center of gravity. Thats why the UFC doesn't have a height requirement.

• So Sad
bragging tallfag

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
I told him he needs to take the frame pill. It explains why people think height doesn't matter. Because they see a guy who's 5'6" slay. But its like ok this guy has 8 inch wrists and a 6 foot wide shoulder girdle. The dudes literally rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.
4.5 out of 8 is an F. If you get that on a test you failed. Thats not good. Its better then a 2 or 3, but still not good overall.
u r right girls want 5,5-6/8psl at least:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
damn i wouldn't expect this harsh bullying from you. op is depressed already
I didn't mean it as an insult, it's just funny videos that I wanted to share related to the subject of somebody who is short.

Also, him being that short doesn't mean that he will be an incel for life, there are women who date guys of their own height, it's just that most women have a preference for men who are taller.

The average woman where I live (near Montreal, Canada) has a height of 5 foot 4, and the average man has a height of 5 foot 8.

A lot of you guys obsess over specific features of the face on this forum that women don't even look at. But one thing that I can guarantee you is that women do care about height, and they care so much about it that it matters even more than looks, to a certain extent.

You'd be better off being 6 foot 4 in height and 5/10 than 8/10 and 5 foot 4, because the number of women who want a 5 foot 4 man is very small, no pun intended.

Like many guys have told me on this forum, the reason why I'm still a virgin at 23 is because of my lifestyle, not because of my looks, because I could have gotten laid many times if I had been in the right situations, since I am taller than 99% of guys in Canada, and because I am a foot taller than the average woman here.

I'm starting to think more and more that since my jaw surgery, I should stop obsessing over looks and that the only thing that will make a true difference in my looks is gymmaxxing but even then, it isn't even required at my height and looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, SOS-Sonic and .👽.
u r right girls want 5,5-6/8psl at least:hnghn:
Yeah and who gives a damn. Fuck women. We were too good for them anyways. Like I said Im getting a sex doll. Im going to install AI in it and turn it into a terminator waifu

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and .👽.
I didn't mean it as an insult, it's just funny videos that I wanted to share related to the subject of somebody who is short.

Also, him being that short doesn't mean that he will be an incel for life, there are women who date guys of their own height, it's just that most women have a preference for men who are taller.

The average woman where I live (near Montreal, Canada) has a height of 5 foot 4, and the average man has a height of 5 foot 8.

A lot of you guys obsess over specific features of the face on this forum that women don't even look at. But one thing that I can guarantee you is that women do care about height, and they care so much about it that it matters even more than looks, to a certain extent.

You'd be better off being 6 foot 4 in height and 5/10 than 8/10 and 5 foot 4, because the number of women who want a 5 foot 4 man is very small, no pun intended.

Like many guys have told me on this forum, the reason why I'm still a virgin at 23 is because of my lifestyle, not because of my looks, because I could have gotten laid many times if I had been in the right situations, since I am taller than 99% of guys in Canada, and because I am a foot taller than the average woman here.

I'm starting to think more and more that since my jaw surgery, I should stop obsessing over looks and that the only thing that will make a true difference in my looks is gymmaxxing but even then, it isn't even required at my height and looks level.
A short man has to be attractive or he can't get laid. A tall man doesn't have to have anything else other than his height to get laid. If the tall man upgrades his looks, he will be always be better looking than the short man regardless of how hard the short person looks maxes. Can you please tell other tall people this? There seems to be this massive victim complex that tall guys exhibit, where they get hyper focused on shorter guys who are better looking than them. And they think that those types of short guys are the norm. Its really annoying as fuck to be honest. I really wish some of them would shut the hell up.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 5786
how tall are your parents
Dad 5'7". Mom 5'4". I guess im close to the average of the 2. Makes sense. My mom should've chosen better.

just cruel how fucking over it is for that 5'2 guy

5" wrists? Pics or didnt happen

just cruel how fucking over it is for that 5'2 guy
Honestly, he has weird proportions. Like I said I'm basically his height and my dating life is almost worlds apart from this guy. I really think he just LOOKS shorter than he actually is due to proportions. His head is big, hes an uber frame cel, no muscle (at least in a shirt), highly rounded face, soft features, all that. There's this UFC fighter who's 5'3" - you may know him - Demetrious Johnson. He looks similar to me proportion wise but hes only 5'3". He doesn't look 5'3" though. If you look at his picture on the UFC stats profile of him he looks like he could pass for 5'9" when hes standing by himself.

5" wrists? Pics or didnt happen
its either that or 5.5. but I know its not 6 inches. at the most my wrists are 5.75 inches. is that more believable?

A short man has to be attractive or he can't get laid. A tall man doesn't have to have anything else other than his height to get laid. If the tall man upgrades his looks, he will be always be better looking than the short man regardless of how hard the short person looks maxes. Can you please tell other tall people this? There seems to be this massive victim complex that tall guys exhibit, where they get hyper focused on shorter guys who are better looking than them. And they think that those types of short guys are the norm. Its really annoying as fuck to be honest. I really wish some of them would shut the hell up.
The reason why tall guys think this way is because they see men who are shorter and uglier than them who are more successful with women and they wonder why that is the case. But the main reason why this happens is because some guys are just better at socializing and at talking with women than others.

So, being tall isn't enough if you don't know how to talk to women in the real world.
The only tall men who can get away with that are those who are good looking enough for online dating sites like tinder because in just a few words, they can get laid, but the vast majority of tall men aren't like that and they don't even have the potential to become like that.

When guys here claim that height is everything or face is everything, they forget that even with good height and good looks, if you do not have good social skills and a high level of self confidence, you will have a lot of trouble trying to succeed with women.

I have noticed personally that whenever a woman was attracted to me and I was acting in a confident manner, it made her more attracted to me and when I acted in a very shy and awkward manner, it made her so turned off that she suddenly stopped being attracted to me.

So, being good looking or tall is not enough, you also have to be extremely confident, you think of yourself as the prize, as the king, because that is the only way that the women who like you will stay attracted to you.

So, the real reason why tall guys complain about being unable to succeed with women is because they lack some characteristics that matter tremendously when trying to attract women and they wish they knew what to do.

The reason why tall guys think this way is because they see men who are shorter and uglier than them who are more successful with women and they wonder why that is the case. But the main reason why this happens is because some guys are just better at socializing and at talking with women than others.

So, being tall isn't enough if you don't know how to talk to women in the real world.
The only tall men who can get away with that are those who are good looking enough for online dating sites like tinder because in just a few words, they can get laid, but the vast majority of tall men aren't like that and they don't even have the potential to become like that.

When guys here claim that height is everything or face is everything, they forget that even with good height and good looks, if you do not have good social skills and a high level of self confidence, you will have a lot of trouble trying to succeed with women.

I have noticed personally that whenever a woman was attracted to me and I was acting in a confident manner, it made her more attracted to me and when I acted in a very shy and awkward manner, it made her so turned off that she suddenly stopped being attracted to me.

So, being good looking or tall is not enough, you also have to be extremely confident, you think of yourself as the prize, as the king, because that is the only way that the women who like you will stay attracted to you.

So, the real reason why tall guys complain about being unable to succeed with women is because they lack some characteristics that matter tremendously when trying to attract women and they wish they knew what to do.
Women don't give a shit about confidence. Its all looks. Ive seen depressed tall men get women all the time, ive seen boring good looking guys get women all the time. You just have to have a good repertoire of looks holistically to attract a woman. Thats it. But it has to be a couple things. It can't just be one. Like it can't just be your body, because then you're face might be ugly. It can't be your height or your body might be ugly. And other situations like that. She has to want to have sex with you. You can't have sex with someones confidence or personality.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard, klamus and 2 others
op go rob a bank and get LL to like 5'8 + clavicle lengthening

seriously I feel for you man, good to see you've been doing fairly well all things considered

Holy fuck I feel hella bad man your actually good looking ur height is fucking you so hard man ripppp

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lolcel and ifyouwannabemylover
Holy fuck I feel hella bad man your actually good looking ur height is fucking you so hard man ripppp
Yeah. Its annoying as hell. I also have bad health too. Have a pounding headache right now as I type this comment.

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
you are a good candidate for ll surgery on tibias and femurs , reaching max 5'8 and probably 5'9,

you are a good candidate for ll surgery on tibias and femurs , reaching max 5'8 and probably 5'9,
perhaps. ill see if I make more money this year. am not against it, but at the same time, its not my mission on earth to do it like other people.

Fuuck man it must be hard but seems like you accept the situation also your face is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back