I Am Short But Why Do I Look More Proportioned Than This Guy Who Is Only An Inch Shorter Than Me?

Fuuck man it must be hard but seems like you accept the situation also your face is ok.
Was thinking of going back to this physique because my face is the same now, but I have less size because I lean maxed over this summer. Its about 5-8 pounds heavier than I am now.

Was thinking of going back to this physique because my face is the same now, but I have less size because I lean maxed over this summer. Its about 5-8 pounds heavier than I am now.
Money maxx and get the surgery, if you were 1.72 it will be lot easier for you but dont worry there are surgery for manlets your face looks like 10/7 10/8 you need 12 15 cm height work on that.

Money maxx and get the surgery, if you were 1.72 it will be lot easier for you but dont worry there are surgery for manlets your face looks like 10/7 10/8 you need 12 15 cm height work on that.
Yes. Height surgery will be something I will for sure do if I can afford it. I view it as an investment. A very powerful one too. I feel that's pretty much all I need though.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Hey dont talk to me
I recommend LL too

I saw this video and then realized - wait im basically his height. I'm 5'3.5". Hes 5'2". Why does this guy look like he should be on the cover of kids r us? Meanwhile I somehow look like normal height despite being an uber manlet. Its always been something ive realized. I mean maybe, his clothes are extremely poorly fitted? Does he have an oversized skull? Maybe he has a smaller frame? Which is hard to believe with my 5 inch wrist measurement, but its not out of the cards. Anyways, ive always wondering about this issue. Because when I tell people my height they sware I must be lying.
right guy, has a wider/bigger head and smaller frame.
That's why

. I'm 5'3.5". Hes 5'2". Why does this guy look like he should be on the cover of kids r us? Meanwhile I somehow look like normal height despite being an uber manlet.
I see you work out a bit.

Going high effort, is one of teh few only things one can do that isn't (totally) cope.

We're all gonna make it, brah - Zyzz

you say you’re well proportioned but don’t show us what are probably stubby 26 inseam jeans legs, show us your whole body and we’ll see just how proportionate you are for real

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
You'd actually do good if you were taller

And i think the difference is the torso / arm ratio

You mog me I had 0 gf
Having a girlfriend or wife is not an important part of life, but I am somewhat satisfied I did it because I always wanted to "try it out" so to speak. But on the same note, I could have spent my teen and younger years doing so much more to enjoy life and end up in a better spot than I am today. I will never get those years back. Ever.

You'd actually do good if you were taller
Agreed. I sometimes get an occasional DM from a chick on instagram. I can only imagine what they would do if I told them that I was 5'3' and a half.. Although I did have one that knew my height that didn't care.

• So Sad
Agreed. I sometimes get an occasional DM from a chick on instagram. I can only imagine what they would do if I told them that I was 5'3' and a half.. Although I did have one that knew my height that didn't care.
How tall was she herself?

How tall was she herself?
she said she was something in meters, I forgot. But I remember it being either exactly my height or 1 inch taller. Thats a black pill. Because as we all know short women hate short men.

• +1
she said she was something in meters, I forgot. But I remember it being either exactly my height or 1 inch taller. Thats a black pill. Because as we all know short women hate short men.
If a guy is atleast 5'7 , there's still some chance he can get something
But 5'3 ... even majority of females would be taller than you which is an instant deal breaker
Even if you get someone interested in you online but as soon as you meet irl , its going to be a disappointment ,im sorry bro

Like others i advise you to save and get LL in future and wear lifts
The difference in the quality of your life would be worth it
Just as an experiment
Next time when you're gonna meet some random people , wear some lifts and notice how you are treated then and how confident you feel as compared to when you didn't previously wore them

But 5'3 ... even majority of females would be taller than you which is an instant deal breaker
Even if you get someone interested in you online but as soon as you meet irl , its going to be a disappointment ,im sorry bro

Just as an experiment
Next time when you're gonna meet some random people , wear some lifts and notice how you are treated then and how confident you feel as compared to when you didn't previously wore them
Right now I have to wait till 25 because that's when my parents both had stopped growing taller. Also waiting to save money as well. But I do think its a good idea, not just for women, but for career maxing and just having an easier time from people in general.

• +1

Just as an experiment
Theres a small amount of hope for me genetically getting to 5'7" because my dad was the same exact height as me - 5'3.5" at age 24 too. And he grew taller in a year to 5'7" naturally. I feel like if that happened to me I wouldn't need to be on here. Again, well just have to see.

• Woah
Theres a small amount of hope for me genetically getting to 5'7" because my dad was the same exact height as me - 5'3.5" at age 24 too. And he grew taller in a year to 5'7" naturally. I feel like if that happened to me I wouldn't need to be on here. Again, well just have to see.
Best way to know would be getting an xray which will make sure whether you have stopped or not
If by luck not , get on HGH asap

ok yeah that's what I thought. also I am not in the market for that surgery atm. if I save enough money I will though. even though ill be old. it'll be just so I can get a pass from this harsh society. I don't even give a shit about women. im buying a doll next month, like I don't even care its that bad in the west.
160cm is a death sentence, i know a chad who did some aero eng and has his own company but hes short and the only thing that wanted him was another fat womanlet.
Don't buy a doll though, that's just mental illness, manlets have one recourse, Asia or SEA, depending on how much $$ you have. Just go there, get a woman, impregnate her and bring her back home, just living in the west is enough of a reward for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back