I am so lean on this diet

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
-steak
-egg
-Banana
-tangerine
-yogurt
-water
-coconut water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension!, Broski, Deleted member 22354 and 9 others
Do you cook anything?

Share a recipe! I like all your ingredients! :feelsokman:
No I am a bad cooker. I just eat these stuffs by itself except the steak and eggs I tend to switch up the cooking method or adding some green veggies and garlic.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Artemis
Diet sounds good af ngl

how much do you spend on groceries every month

Diet sounds good af ngl

how much do you spend on groceries every month
100€

I just keep buying different types of Yogurt(switching between German brand, Polish brand, French brand)and meat cut. Coconut water is 100% natural in a canned bottle. Pasturised Large size eggs(sunny side up, soft boil, omellete).

@LiteralCaucasian @tesseract

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, pneumocystosis and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
can you still build muscle while on this diet?

Mogger diet

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
can you still build muscle while on this diet?
Ofc amino acid from the steak, eggs and yogurts. Carbs from bananas. Tangerines give u the essential vit C.

U need to add raw milk OP, hits different :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Solid brother

Ofc lean with no carb, problem is your muscles will look deflated due to zero glycogen.

People too scared of carbs nowadays but the fact is when it comes to facial bloat sodium is devil and carbs are fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
-steak
-egg
-Banana
-tangerine
-yogurt
-water
-coconut water
Mirin..

Tip: Switch out Yogurt for Skir, it tastes almost the same but more protein and less fat.

Also add dates to your diets, they're very dense with fructose and potassium...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, callisto and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Might try this soon as my diet has kinda gone to shit. After I finish up all my groceries I go 2-3 day fast to reset then try something like this

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and AlexBrown84
Mirin..

Tip: Switch out Yogurt for Skir, it tastes almost the same but more protein and less fat.

Also add dates to your diets, they're very dense with fructose and potassium...
is it true that Potassium debloats?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 2729
How many meals a day, and how much meat?

• +1
how do I get less sodium and more potassium?

You drastically reduce your salt intake and eat potassium rich foods such as greens, potatoes and certain fruits such as dates, bananas and avocados.

1g of salt = 350mg sodium, look at the declarations on the groceries you buy, you'd be surprised how much salt most things contain

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Banana = serotonin = no motivation

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Yerico7
Ofc lean with no carb, problem is your muscles will look deflated due to zero glycogen.

People too scared of carbs nowadays but the fact is when it comes to facial bloat sodium is devil and carbs are fine.
Banana restores Glycogen

whats the best protein source when your broke

100€

I just keep buying different types of Yogurt(switching between German brand, Polish brand, French brand)and meat cut. Coconut water is 100% natural in a canned bottle. Pasturised Large size eggs(sunny side up, soft boil, omellete).
No way this could be done on under $400-500 a month in the US. Still a great diet. Plenty of fat, protein and natural carbs.

whats the best protein source when your broke
Peanut butter or canned tuna, but I don't suggest eating PB for months on end, it has a distorted Omega profile (too much omega 6 compared to omega 3, it will cause havoc in your body if you don't balance it with O3 high foods like salmon).

Eggs are very cheap and high in protein too. Protein powders have a very good cost per gram of protein ratio. These bags cost $15 and have up to 50 scoops of 20g protein =~$0,15 per gram. Though you need to mix it with milk or water, but milk isn't that expensive.

Last edited:
  • +1
hungry as well, I suppose