I am so scared to fuck a girl i lift fished at a club

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Met her at a bar with my huge lifts on. I was around 182/183 when in reality im only 177cm :( Thats around 5cm+
She had high heels on, but was pretty tall also (170-175cm). I fucked her at my place, but now i cant bring girls there anymore.
She invited me to her house tonight, but i am extremely scared to get a brutal rejection once i need to put off my sneakers with lifts.
Already tried to put the lifts inside my socks, but it looks weird and also doesnt give enough lift effect.
Is it very strange to just keep the shoes on at her house?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Gurthee_Dong, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
You didn't take shoes off in your house?

How can you take your trousers off to have sex without taking your shoes off jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Met her at a bar with my huge lifts on. I was around 182/183 when in reality im only 177cm :( Thats around 5cm+
She had high heels on, but was pretty tall also (170-175cm). I fucked her at my place, but now i cant bring girls there anymore.
She invited me to her house tonight, but i am extremely scared to get a brutal rejection once i need to put off my sneakers with lifts.
Already tried to put the lifts inside my socks, but it looks weird and also doesnt give enough lift effect.
The difference from 177 to 183 is huge where I live. You go from manlet to average height. I'm doing pretty much the same height fraud, although a few centimeters less for now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Corleone
Tell her that you have a shoe fetish. And insist on her wearing her high heels in bed. Then tell her, "I want you stab me in my chest with your heels." You know, so it's believable.

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Gurthee_Dong
How can you take your trousers off to have sex without taking your shoes off jfl
My plan is to escalate quickly once im at her house, then pull her to her bed and fuck her there. But it will be difficult :( Maybe i just cancel the date

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
i've frauded with 5cm shoes every time i've fucked a female, they said nothing and probably not even noticed the height difference when i took my shoes out

My plan is to escalate quickly once im at her house, then pull her to her bed and fuck her there. But it will be difficult :( Maybe i just cancel the date
You didn’t answer my question though, I’m serious lol. How can you take your trousers off without taking your shoes off first? Or do you keep your trousers on during sex?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Just take them off and pretend like nothing happened. If she pulls you up about being shorter just say u had bigger shoes in club and she had heels. No biggies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 19896 and Corleone
Only if you got into her kitchen upon arrival, and do it like this:
Feet

:feelshehe:

PS. I don't know where you live, but I wouldn't let you in in your shoes into my house :Comfy:

You didn’t answer my question though, I’m serious lol. How can you take your trousers off without taking your shoes off first? Or do you keep your trousers on during sex?
This is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Tell her that you have a shoe fetish. And insist on her wearing her high heels in bed. Then tell her, "I want you stab me in my chest with your heels." You know, so it's believable.
Lmfaooo:feelskek: