I am spending New Years Eve alone in my room

I'm walking in Paris in random street, I wait 3AM to come back home so my mom think I was at a party

• So Sad
Reactions: T50 Demon
I'm walking in Paris in random street, I wait 3AM to come back home so my mom think I was at a party
jfl i contemplated this but i cant be arsed to stay outside for so long

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
same everyone's away too im like the only person left in the city and it's okay tho new year I'm gonna roid maybe, expecting my face to grow a bit, will moneymax and do rhino everything going according to plan, I will show that bitch whom she lost a chad a monster a rapist fr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and T50 Demon
same everyone's away too im like the only person left in the city and it's okay tho new year I'm gonna roid maybe, expecting my face to grow a bit, will moneymax and do rhino everything going according to plan, I will show that bitch whom she lost a chad a monster a rapist fr
become chad and break foid hearts demon type shit 😈

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Every other dude in their early 20s is going out to party and fuck girls meanwhile im rotting my best years on here all due to not being NT enoughh. I feel like a defective subhuman because i have never been to a party or had mutual interest with a girl so socially im WAY behind and the gap is only getting worse.
NYE and my birthday are ropefuel days, yearly reminders of the time running out.
I fee you man. I’ve never been invited to any NYE party and all I want to do is kms

• So Sad
I'm cooking a great meal, watching a movie, watch fireworks and go out to the club
Go out to the club

This literally makes me want to slit my wrists

• +1
Real af normies are lighting fireworks outside as im typing this. Every bang is another reminder of the memories im missing out on.
SCROLLING THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA RN IS SUIFUEL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
You’ve already admitted to getting messages you’re just an estrogenic faggot who is too scared to respond.

You know nothing about loneliness. Also no one believes you are htn.
And I literally stated I’m not talking about looks level, but how extroverted your face looks. Two completely different things.

• +1
And I literally stated I’m not talking about looks level, but how extroverted your face looks. Two completely different things.
Wdym how extroverted my face looks

Same just like every other year...

• So Sad
Cartoon filter to avoid doxx

Do I look extroverted

IMG 2328
IMG 2327

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
all just smiling and not having resting bitch face and/or low trust clothing style

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing and Xangsane
people only go to these parties because they have something to prove. they're seeking validation. sad and pathetic tbh

i do what i enjoy doing regardless if it involves a bunch of normniggers or not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, T50 Demon and Xangsane
same, i´m socially inept and awkward too, i´m unable to start any kind of relationship, it´s mostly due to my looks though.

people only go to these parties because they have something to prove. they're seeking validation. sad and pathetic tbh

in the uk we have to be NT or we are a nigger of society

Nah it’s not nt it’s just face. Same though.
How fucked mentally do you have to be to believe this. Absolute subhumans have friends and get invited places

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Xangsane
How fucked mentally do you have to believe this. Absolute subhumans have friends and get invited places
I’m starting to think people like you are just being retarded on purpose. I’m not going to mention again how I’ve already stated I’m not talking about looks level, but how approachable and extroverted you look.

Different things. Chads can look goofy and fun, so can a subhuman. Not rocket science.

Can relate i live in a student complex and i can hear them this shit is suifuel bbbut whatever.

I’m starting to think people like you are just being retarded on purpose. I’m not going to mention again how I’ve already stated I’m not talking about looks level, but how approachable and extroverted you look.

Different things. Chads can look goofy and fun, so can a subhuman. Not rocket science.
Low trust people get invited places. Introverted people get invited places. This is just blackpill overdose, slaying is one thing and I’m not saying ugly people slay, but having friends got fuck all to do with your looks. JFL at this schizo rambling.

Low trust people get invited places. Introverted people get invited places. This is just blackpill overdose, slaying is one thing and I’m not saying ugly people slay, but having friends got fuck all to do with your looks. JFL at this schizo rambling.
Again, I’m not talking about low trust. Try again retard.

Again, I’m not talking about low trust. Try again retard.
Whatever looks related nonsense you’re talking about is blackpill overdose. Looks got nothing to do with making friends schizo

No introverted person gets invited anywhere.

Whatever looks related nonsense you’re talking about is blackpill overdose. Looks got nothing to do with making friends schizo
Keep talking about things you know nothing about. Hallmark trait of a moron.

Man shut the fuck up WE DO NOT GET SHIT
You’re a diagnosed autist. You aren’t just introverted you’re socially dysfunctional that’s why you don’t get invited places. Your looks aren’t what’s hindering you it’s your brain.

You’re a diagnosed autist. You aren’t just introverted you’re socially dysfunctional that’s why you don’t get invited places. Your looks aren’t what’s hindering you it’s your brain.
Can you stop making me fee suicidal
I fucking rage when people tell me I have an easy life because of my looks
I actually lose it
And I lose it when people who look like me enjoy nt life

Wdym my looks aren’t hindering me but my brain?

Wdym my looks aren’t hindering me but my brain?
Certain users in this thread are saying looks are the reason why they don’t get invited. I’m saying that’s bullshit. The reason that people have shit personalities and no friends as a result of that is their brain wiring, and not looks.

Your problem is your brain.

• +1
Certain users in this thread are saying looks are the reason why they don’t get invited. I’m saying that’s bullshit. The reason that people have shit personalities and no friends as a result of that is their brain wiring, and not looks.

Your problem is your brain.
How can I figure out exactly how my brain is wired

Every other dude in their early 20s is going out to party and fuck girls meanwhile im rotting my best years on here all due to not being NT enoughh. I feel like a defective subhuman because i have never been to a party or had mutual interest with a girl so socially im WAY behind and the gap is only getting worse.
NYE and my birthday are ropefuel days, yearly reminders of the time running out.
Same here. I’m 28.

• So Sad

this is cope every human wants validation

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Xangsane
Muh NT, you are either sub 6,2, sub MTN or ethnic
Which in turn made you non NT , as people treated you like a subhuman roach

Shut up

Lower class people look uglier on average but they are enty as fuck. Perhaps even more than the attractive richfags

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
Honestly if you are not nt enough to get invited to these parties you're not missing out on going to them. I got invited to one last year out of pity because of a connection, and I felt so out of place, just standing around observing everyone like a complete retard. Trying to have a conversation with people there felt impossible and eventually I just left by myself to avoid further embarassment.

Also maybe it's just the one I went to, but everyone there was an nt htn, all people that were popular in high school, I just blatantly did not fit in.

Imo if you want to have fun at a party as someone who isn't a natural social butterfly or super gl you need to actually fit in to a friend group first and then you will just get invited naturally and automatically have fun because you're already friends with people there and the connections with other people line up.

• +1
Honestly if you are not nt enough to get invited to these parties you're not missing out on going to them.
Really? Lifefuel.
I got invited to one last year out of pity because of a connection, and I felt so out of place, just standing around observing everyone like a complete retard. Trying to have a conversation with people there felt impossible and eventually I just left by myself to avoid further embarassment.
It felt just like that at uni house parties and that halloween party my ex-"gf" dragged me to that one time.
Also maybe it's just the one I went to, but everyone there was an nt htn, all people that were popular in high school, I just blatantly did not fit in.
JFL I mogged a good set of people at those parties (rated chadlite) but diagnosed autist
I don't think it's just about looks
Imo if you want to have fun at a party as someone who isn't a natural social butterfly or super gl you need to actually fit in to a friend group first and then you will just get invited naturally and automatically have fun because you're already friends with people there and the connections with other people line up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53927
im spending nye rotting like i did on 31 december 2022

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and Xangsane