I am spending New Years Eve alone in my room

Really? Lifefuel.
Well it's not like going to these parties would fix the underlying issue of lack of nt/social circle, but rotting alone in our room still serves as a depressing wake up call that we failed at an important part of life so I wouldn't say lifefuel.
It felt just like that at uni house parties and that halloween party my ex-"gf" dragged me to that one time.
Yup, felt like that at every uni party I've been to so far, I basically stopped going to them because of this. Only time I actually enjoyed one was a smaller get together where it was basically just some people I got along with drinking and playing games.
JFL I mogged a good set of people at those parties (rated chadlite) but diagnosed autist
I don't think it's just about looks
Yeah obv not just about looks, it's a mix of both nt and looks but honestly I've seen a few hyper nt "life of the party" type mfs that get slays and have fun at uni parties who are not gl, so I would say nt is a lot more important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Well it's not like going to these parties would fix the underlying issue of lack of nt/social circle, but rotting alone in our room still serves as a depressing wake up call that we failed at an important part of life so I wouldn't say lifefuel.
exactly. I'm just rotting away but gonna make a phone call to my fiancee in a few minutes. Watching livestreams all over the world of fireworks with family
Yup, felt like that at every uni party I've been to so far, I basically stopped going to them because of this. Only time I actually enjoyed one was a smaller get together where it was basically just some people I got along with drinking and playing games.
How was that like? I prefer more intimate get togethers tbh but society here rewards extroverted people and punishes introverts.
Yeah obv not just about looks, it's a mix of both nt and looks but honestly I've seen a few hyper nt "life of the party" type mfs that get slays and have fun at uni parties who are not gl, so I would say nt is a lot more important.
I think NT is far more important than being GL
rated chadlite, get nothing in terms of anything.
And I have seen so many LTNs slay like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53927
exactly. I'm just rotting away but gonna make a phone call to my fiancee in a few minutes. Watching livestreams all over the world of fireworks with family
That sounds cozy, nice. As an introvert I always felt like if I had a gf/wife I loved I wouldn't care about the social validation of parties and shit because I hate going to them anyway, but it sucks to see that it still gets to you.
How was that like? I prefer more intimate get togethers tbh but society here rewards extroverted people and punishes introverts.
I loved it, it was super rare because the house party my roommates took me to got cancelled so we just went to his gf's friends place and sat on the couch drinking and playing games. That was easily the best night of my uni life because some ltb asian girl asked for my snapchat and said I was cute before we left so that validation left me super confident and I was able to be social with this new group. I never ended up adding her back but it still made me happy because that's the only time I've experienced direct validation from a girl in uni.
I think NT is far more important than being GL
rated chadlite, get nothing in terms of anything.
And I have seen so many LTNs slay like shit
Yeah nt is infinitely more important I actually don't even think looks matter that much, blackpill is pretty retarded. I think it's mainly just a way for our fried egg internet brains to cope and blame something out of our control, but that night an ltn fat dude got with this cute hapa chick and it made me laugh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Can you stop making me fee suicidal
I fucking rage when people tell me I have an easy life because of my looks
I actually lose it
And I lose it when people who look like me enjoy nt life

Wdym my looks aren’t hindering me but my brain?
I also have to ask, have you found it hard to socialize since you were very young? I know for me I was normal until I got addicted to the internet and vidya at a very young age which is why I don't think I have autism, just brainrot. But I am wondering what your experience is as someone with actual diagnosed autism.

• +1
me too son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf and Xangsane
That sounds cozy, nice.
thank you!
As an introvert I always felt like if I had a gf/wife I loved I wouldn't care about the social validation of parties and shit because I hate going to them anyway, but it sucks to see that it still gets to you.
I mean it's because I don't feel I lived my life properly especially since I'm just 26 years old, and that I'm developmentally behind most, if not almost all my peers my age. But again, my peers look older and more mature than me and I look like some robust 20-year-old prettyboy.
Here it's NT or death irrespective of what you look like.
But I think my attitude towards life will change once I'm married with my wife. We're gonna sign the papers and not live together for a year because of finance, then after 1 year we're moving in and leaving the UK for good after a proper ceremony.
I loved it, it was super rare because the house party my roommates took me to got cancelled so we just went to his gf's friends place and sat on the couch drinking and playing games.
sometimes at uni the people around me would drink and I'd just get a glass of plain coca-cola or juice. But only to be judged by people (could tell by the stares).
Once a girl laughed at me when we were playing "never have I ever" and everyone took a drink except me when someone asked "have you had sex" - I mogged all the other guys there objectively and a girl was laughing in my face (LTB).
That was easily the best night of my uni life because some ltb asian girl asked for my snapchat and said I was cute before we left so that validation left me super confident and I was able to be social with this new group.
what's your race? White?
I never ended up adding her back but it still made me happy because that's the only time I've experienced direct validation from a girl in uni.
Dang why not?
Yeah nt is infinitely more important
especially here in the UK. I'm going through feeds and people are partying (at clubs or at home with a bunch of NT friends) with loads of alcohol, foids especially.
I actually don't even think looks matter that much, blackpill is pretty retarded. I think it's mainly just a way for our fried egg internet brains to cope and blame something out of our control, but that night an ltn fat dude got with this cute hapa chick and it made me laugh.
Ouch, why? Was she SEA hapa?
I also have to ask, have you found it hard to socialize since you were very young? I
YES VERY MUCH SO. I tried my best but people can sniff me out as autistic. because of the things I like to talk about. I hate small mundane talk
know for me I was normal until I got addicted to the internet and vidya at a very young age which is why I don't think I have autism, just brainrot. But I am wondering what your experience is as someone with actual diagnosed autism.
I have brainrot too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53927
thank you!
np, enjoy it
I mean it's because I don't feel I lived my life properly especially since I'm just 26 years old, and that I'm developmentally behind most, if not almost all my peers my age. But again, my peers look older and more mature than me and I look like some robust 20-year-old prettyboy.
Here it's NT or death irrespective of what you look like.
But I think my attitude towards life will change once I'm married with my wife. We're gonna sign the papers and not live together for a year because of finance, then after 1 year we're moving in and leaving the UK for good after a proper ceremony.
That makes sense but at the end of the day it's just social construct, even if that sounds like cope. Most normies idea of fun is partying and slaying clubbing, but if that's not your thing (it's not mine even though I've never slayed, it still just seems pointless and I want a gf) you shouldn't care about not doing it imo. Hopefully your life perspective changes when you guys get married, I don't think it's healthy to get hung up on the past, just learn from it and move forward. :feelsautistic:
sometimes at uni the people around me would drink and I'd just get a glass of plain coca-cola or juice. But only to be judged by people (could tell by the stares).
This is funny, I actually hate drinking so I rarely do it but next uni semester I'm gonna stop admitting that to normies when they ask because I realized it makes me seem extremely autistic and not liking drinking is a huge red flag in terms of someones nt-ness in a normies mind, they will absolutely judge you if you don't drink. Fuck this actually makes me remember that I went down town with some normies from my class to a bar after our final and I just got water, they never talked to me after that. :feelswhy:
Once a girl laughed at me when we were playing "never have I ever" and everyone took a drink except me when someone asked "have you had sex" - I mogged all the other guys there objectively and a girl was laughing in my face (LTB).
Haha, this is part of the reason going to parties is pointless to me, I want a gf but it's literally impossible for me to date a normie girl. I was walking on campus one time and I overheard these two girls talking about their friend who started dating this guy and they were like "he was a virgin and hadn't even had his first kiss before her, that is like the biggest red flag" :feelswhy: absolute suiful. This is why I need to tryhard and rizz some non-normie girls in my class this next semester. Dating normies as a non-nt is so pointless.
what's your race? White?
Yes, I am giga white, blond and pale asf, she was vietnamese, probably some jbw going on there tbh.
Dang why not?
She wasn't my type at all sadly, she was the type of normie asian girl that looksmaxxes for western standards so like the fake eyelashes and cringe style. I like asian girls a lot but I like the cute nerd or slightly alt with good style types. Even though she wasn't bad looking I knew there was no point trying to pursue her and I also have severe anxiety when it comes to texting girls so I just left it. In retrospect I should have at least talked to her and became friends with her for the social connection but you live and you learn I guess. :feelswat:
especially here in the UK. I'm going through feeds and people are partying (at clubs or at home with a bunch of NT friends) with loads of alcohol, foids especially.
Jfl I'm so non-nt that I don't even have instagram so I don't need to worry about this. But yeah when I imagine the UK its those hyper nt lad thugs that wear track suits, carry around a 2 6, look inbred, have that retarded straight fringe haircut and do MC'ing that slay. But also UK girls have to be my least favorite archetype, with their fake tan and massive fake eyelashes and way too much makeup with lip filler :sick: I'm so glad I don't live there.
Ouch, why? Was she SEA hapa?
Idk I heard them talking and he was just rly smooth and making her laugh all the time, I didn't think he would pull her but he did. She's half NEA I think but she basically looks white, she has light brown eyes. He was legit just this fat white dude haha, her friend got her to stop fucking him though because she said he was too ugly for her, over for cockblockcels, she was also just out of her mind drunk (this foid had a drinking problem jfl)
YES VERY MUCH SO. I tried my best but people can sniff me out as autistic. because of the things I like to talk about. I hate small mundane talk
Fuark that sucks, gives me hope though cuz I used to be a rizzler as a kid but I just fucked my brain from too much internet.
I have brainrot too
:( are u trying to fix it or do u just not care at this point cuz ur getting married?

Same. In my youth I was also depressed like you about it.

But now with 31, I dont care anymore.
Do you remember at which age you stopped caring?

nice man, waste more prime years thinking your "non nt" lmao

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I told my mom to stop buying me cake and celebrating it because this is how it ends up jfl
FQIqcjiehmh8wcpHj4ZyHv7D71h50bU3E1W5CgOu8q0.jpg
Same

Youre really gonna leave a nigga hanging like this? Cold world
i can only give you shit advice like drinking alcohol and whatnot but the only real help is exposure therapy, say hello to every passerby like an autist until it feels comfortable and go in from there

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Youre really gonna leave a nigga hanging like this? Cold world
Just put yourself out there and practice, your brain is normal just unproperly socialized

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon