I am tired of being a loser

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Wtf bros I hate being a loser.
It sucks so much, I just want to get admired mfs.

I just want to get respect from dudes and pussy from women.
I just don't want to be the akward, quiet guy from over there anymore.

Fucccckkkkkkkk killl meeeee already, all my life I just wanted to dieeeew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, sergeant blackpill, Prince88 and 2 others
here before some truecel here calls gymcelling cope

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and sub5inchcel
Bad genetics?

also mogger

same. but what really makes it all worse is my adhd. And i waste time on this forum, doing nothing. I have no ruitine, I start things and constantly just stop, I never stick to the routine. i then realize that if that keeps going, which it always seems to keep going, I will never change, time will run out, it will be truly over.

also mogger

Yes bro
Rip GIF

isn't he like 3 foot tall.

Gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Alex Eubank's genetics aren't attainable with a million reincarnations. No roids for your muscle insertions, glycogen storage and fat distribution.

Alex Eubank's genetics aren't attainable with a million reincarnations. No roids for your muscle insertions, glycogen storage and fat distribution.
who gaf ab any of that shit he’s like 177 cm and 4.75 psl that’s all that matters

Fuck off, any person who ends up getting a good physique you defeatist doomers chalk off as having top 0.00001% genetics all along :soy::soy::soy:

You don't have a blueprint of your genetics attached to your birth certificate so there is no way of knowing

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Fuck off, any person who ends up getting a good physique you defeatist doomers chalk off as having top 0.00001% genetics all along :soy::soy::soy:

You don't have a blueprint of your genetics attached to your birth certificate so there is no way of knowing
JFL

I am not saying you can't get a good physique. I am saying the chances of you getting a physique on the level of Alex Eubank, David Laid, Jeff Seid is pretty much zero. And I say zero because if you had their genetics, you would know.

Before even working out, David Laid had a six pack. These guys naturally have a very low appetite and good metabolism/fat storage genetics, resulting in them being lean almost all the time. These guys could only get fat if they tried to.

This is the equivalent of me saying that you can become rich, but you won't be as rich as Jeff Bezos.

I am not a doomer.

its all genetics. You either got it, or you don't

JFL

I am not saying you can't get a good physique. I am saying the chances of you getting a physique on the level of Alex Eubank, David Laid, Jeff Seid is pretty much zero. And I say zero because if you had their genetics, you would know.

Before even working out, David Laid had a six pack. These guys naturally have a very low appetite and good metabolism/fat storage genetics, resulting in them being lean almost all the time. These guys could only get fat if they tried to.

This is the equivalent of me saying that you can become rich, but you won't be as rich as Jeff Bezos.

I am not a doomer.
ok

Fr I hate cucks like this.
Guys like dorian yates and tom platz are the exact opposites of these incels.
They tell you to fucking work your ass off until you can't anymore.

same

• +1
So sad yakhiii, I want to juicemaxx, surgerymaxx, NTmaxx and then fly to moscow to fuck swetlanas.
what about job?

No youre noy
I am
Kill yourself

You can start by stopping comparing yourself than others and doing something about it.
Life is literally a competition tho bro.

Get an alarm clock and set it, get the fuck out of bed every day at the same time.

Cook everything you eat, 2 to 3 meals a day. Listen to podcasts while you are cooking. If you don't know how to cook or grocery shop, learn online or subscribe to everyplate/hellofresh/etc.

Get a gym membership or find a good bodyweight fitness routine, work out 4 to 6 days a week. Throw some cardio in, start with C25K app if you never run.

Do all this for even 3 months and you won't even recognize yourself. If you can't bring yourself to start, just wallow in your own failures until you literally can't take it anymore.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Get an alarm clock and set it, get the fuck out of bed every day at the same time.

Cook everything you eat, 2 to 3 meals a day. Listen to podcasts while you are cooking. If you don't know how to cook or grocery shop, learn online or subscribe to everyplate/hellofresh/etc.

Get a gym membership or find a good bodyweight fitness routine, work out 4 to 6 days a week. Throw some cardio in, start with C25K app if you never run.

Do all this for even 3 months and you won't even recognize yourself. If you can't bring yourself to start, just wallow in your own failures until you literally can't take it anymore.
What about roids/stimulants?
I can't do shit rn, my energy is so low and anxiety so high.

Life is literally a competition tho bro.
Should be a competition with yourself first not others.

Comparison is the thief of joy.

Social media algorithms are designed to put you in a loop of endless comparison while you just sit there and do nothing about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
What about roids/stimulants?
I can't do shit rn, my energy is so low and anxiety so high.

If you don't feel like it yet, you haven't LDAR'd long enough.

Should be a competition with yourself first not others.

Comparison is the thief of joy.

Social media algorithms are designed to put you in a loop of endless comparison while you just sit there and do nothing about it.
But if I can't get admiration and validation and sex then Ik I am not worth shit.

But if I can't get admiration and validation and sex then Ik I am not worth shit.
That's why you focus and improve on yourself first that shit comes later ffs.

What do you think the result of all the gymmaxxing, careermaxxing, etc. is?

Stop worrying about what others think and worry about yourself first.

You are tackling symptoms of the problem rather than the problem itself.

Half the time I cannot tell if you guys are trolling or legit retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Yeah Idk man it was just a retarded phantasy I had in my mind.
I have similar one. But i thought about brazil or kazakhstan

I have similar one. But i thought about brazil or kazakhstan
Kazakhstan?
Isn't that like a shittier more gooky place than russia?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Kazakhstan?
Isn't that like a shittier more gooky place than russia?
Yeah but russia has robust slavs where kazakhstan is subhuman center as i saw men on badoo who live there

• +1
Bad mental health

mental health is number 1 and you can maniupulate your brain and rewire it to achieve your goals but its a risk you should
be willing to take and if you can handle
it of course but
you will surely achieve
your goals

no way this dudes over 20

you know how, drugs, its impossible to cope on amphetamines, it will force feed motivation down your throat and you wont even be able to lay in bed and feel sorry for yourself even if you tried but you will get addicted to it for sure