I am ugly, short and have no friends as a 16 year old man. Am i an incel? Is Anything wrong with me?

zen10

zen10

Iron
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
4
Hey people, i am writing this hoping i get some advice on how i can be okay with myself because i have depression since i am 14yo (currently taking cipralex). I don’t have friends, i get sometimes bullied at school and what frustrates me the most is that there isn’t a single person that helps me when i am getting bullied. Another problem i have is that i started blaming all my insecurities for not having friends and social status (blackpilled). I am shorter than average in Europe (161cm / 5’3) and my face is awful (recessed chin and jaw). I am trying to fix my face but it will take time… People treat me different by mocking me or talking badly. I am tired of everything and sometimes i question my existence and my purpose because the only thing that i am good is having good grades (I don’t like school i js do it to make my parents proud of me), playing video games and guitar. I don’t see a future and before everyone starts saying “oh just go talk to people” yeah i have tried that couple of times but after everything they don’t really want to talk to me so it’s kinda force someone. I am a loser no meaning

Edit: also i wont grow much more because my bone age is 17/18 and my growth plates are almost closed
 
ITS NEVER OVER!
WAGMI BRAH NEVER GIVE UP!

but seriously though, internalize the blackpill but dont let it make you act in bad faith, determinism is undoubtedly real but it also bends to your next action, try everything imaginable, become a real participant in the world, you got this
 
ITS NEVER OVER!
WAGMI BRAH NEVER GIVE UP!

but seriously though, internalize the blackpill but dont let it make you act in bad faith, determinism is undoubtedly real but it also bends to your next action, try everything imaginable, become a real participant in the world, you got this
i want a shotgun because i am tired of everything and everyone ihms and my life bro
 
Hey people, i am writing this hoping i get some advice on how i can be okay with myself because i have depression since i am 14yo (currently taking cipralex). I don’t have friends, i get sometimes bullied at school and what frustrates me the most is that there isn’t a single person that helps me when i am getting bullied. Another problem i have is that i started blaming all my insecurities for not having friends and social status (blackpilled). I am shorter than average in Europe (161cm / 5’3) and my face is awful (recessed chin and jaw). I am trying to fix my face but it will take time… People treat me different by mocking me or talking badly. I am tired of everything and sometimes i question my existence and my purpose because the only thing that i am good is having good grades (I don’t like school i js do it to make my parents proud of me), playing video games and guitar. I don’t see a future and before everyone starts saying “oh just go talk to people” yeah i have tried that couple of times but after everything they don’t really want to talk to me so it’s kinda force someone. I am a loser no meaning

Edit: also i wont grow much more because my bone age is 17/18 and my growth plates are almost closed
Very sorry to hear what your going trough. Abt the bullying why are you getting bullied and what country are you from ? are you in therapy still ( I suppose yes)
 
  • +1
Reactions: zen10
i want a shotgun because i am tired of everything and everyone ihms and my life bro
Never kys, you'll most likely fail and make your life a living hell being profoundly disabled for no reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: zen10
Very sorry to hear what your going trough. Abt the bullying why are you getting bullied and what country are you from ? are you in therapy still ( I suppose yes)
Yes I have psychiatrist and a new therapist. I am from Portugal. I don’t know why i am getting bullied maybe because i am short and ugly so people take advantage. I am 161cm it’s so bad i hate but i sadly cannot make anything unless i kms
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverforme333
i want a shotgun because i am tired of everything and everyone ihms and my life bro
Should’ve never joined bp community I am genuinely so sorry brotha I mean this from 1 guy to another life gets better even if you don’t got looks GET ABSOLUTELY LOADED SO THE PEOPLE THAT TALKED DOWN ON YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK UP TO YOU INCE THERE BEGGING FOR A JOB
 
  • +1
Reactions: zen10
Don't kys, blast roids to the grave if you are already set on dying, at least you will die a sick kunt
 
  • +1
Reactions: zen10
Should’ve never joined bp community I am genuinely so sorry brotha I mean this from 1 guy to another life gets better even if you don’t got looks GET ABSOLUTELY LOADED SO THE PEOPLE THAT TALKED DOWN ON YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK UP TO YOU INCE THERE BEGGING FOR A JOB
red-pilled advice, they will still hate him but now they will jsut have even more of a reason to resent him due to the disparity in wealth
 
Should’ve never joined bp community I am genuinely so sorry brotha I mean this from 1 guy to another life gets better even if you don’t got looks GET ABSOLUTELY LOADED SO THE PEOPLE THAT TALKED DOWN ON YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK UP TO YOU INCE THERE BEGGING FOR A JOB
Thanks friend I appreciate your message. I hope you re doing fine in life bro
 

Similar threads

Sal3am
Replies
34
Views
271
.chinco
C
aditya ganeshan
Replies
2
Views
66
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
known slayer222
Replies
12
Views
72
known slayer222
known slayer222
known slayer222
Replies
14
Views
87
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top