TGUN.
but inside doesn’t matter
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2025
- Posts
- 18,115
- Reputation
- 33,879
i swear on my life I am a fuckign freak mentally and I know it
I am obsessed with this 1 foid I barely even know and if she found out how obsessed i was she would genuinely be freaked out. She’ll never know tho not even in 20 years.
Not only that, but my thoughts that go through my head are super weird and fucked up. I am really autistic and it’s not my fault
I am mentally unstable and I am completely aware of it and there’s nothing I can do to change it. I won’t move on from her. I just accept it
I am obsessed with this 1 foid I barely even know and if she found out how obsessed i was she would genuinely be freaked out. She’ll never know tho not even in 20 years.
Not only that, but my thoughts that go through my head are super weird and fucked up. I am really autistic and it’s not my fault
I am mentally unstable and I am completely aware of it and there’s nothing I can do to change it. I won’t move on from her. I just accept it