I ate tons of protein and played a lot bcoz of which I'm tall

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
My father is like 5'10 and I'm almost 6'4
Shit ton of protein , raw milk and playing lots of sport is the key
Yes height is genetic upto 80% but rest 20% is influenced by environment
So if you are a teencel just megadose protein and sprintmax and you'll grow if your plates are open (srs) you don't need any other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, sportsmogger and wsada
Thanks ily

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
don't give manlets hope..

protein doesn't do anything to change your height potential. just because your father is 5'10 that doesn't mean your genetics will cause you to become 5'10 (difference between phenotype and genotype). thousands of genes influence height. you became 6'4 not because you consumed a lot of protein, but more likely because you got lucky genetics.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 27066
Nah. You just got a good genetic recomb. I have a friend who is 6'10 and our parents are the same height.

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and tasmanian devil
Not true, i had shit food in my childhood my mother never even cooked me meat for a couple of years and i wasnt allowed to play any sports until i was like 14-15 and i ended up being 6'3 and im the tallest in my family by far, It is 100% genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404 and autistic_tendencies
your height is based on karmic punishment from your previous life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
my father is 5'11 my mother is 5'7 but i am 6'3 since age 15. Shit like pizza and coca cola was my main diet, but i was extremely active and got diagnosed with hyperthyroidism