I basically looksmaxxed for no reason

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
I used to be skinnyfat which gave me the nerdy creepy soy look. I forced myself to get back in the gym to put on muscle mass and cut below 12% bodyfat. Now I have hollow cheeks and a sharp jawline along with decent frame. I get much more attention, but I am still non nt. I can’t really escalate things and end up getting ghosted. It seems like I have been looking for excuses to cover up my non ntness by picking small looks related shit like slightly long midface, hapa pheno, etc. in reality its prob all cope to hide the fact im non nt. I tried ssris and they helped, but I was still non nt. Not sure how I can ntmaxx tbh. I go out every week and go to clubs and raves, but nothing seems to work.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGentleman, stevielake, Deleted member 28541 and 6 others
yep nt is life

i slay more after i pop a lyrica when i’m bloated than when i’m starving myself and going to the gym

gym is cope

face is cope

dick is cope

money is cope

nt is life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
ur not non nt, you can tell that some people here r just from typing but at most ur a little awkwrd

what type of friend you go with?

ssri are the worst drug theyre not even supposed to make u more nt literally anything else mushrooms cocaine whatever ppl say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, aBetterMii and SubSigma
yep nt is life

i slay more after i pop a lyrica when i’m bloated than when i’m starving myself and going to the gym

gym is cope

face is cope

dick is cope

money is cope

nt is life
Im thinking about going back to a psychiatrist to try to get on benzos tbh. Not being nt is living life on legendary difficulty with all the skulls activated. At this rate I will prob rope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, AspiringMogger and aBetterMii
ur not non nt, you can tell that some people here r just from typing but at most ur a little awkwrd

what type of friend you go with?

ssri are the worst drug theyre not even supposed to make u more nt literally anything else mushrooms cocaine whatever ppl say
I mostly go with other non nt friends. We mostly have social anxitey. One guy quit hanging out once he met more nt people and got in an ltr with an asian chick. I still hangout with another friend that has anxitey, but he is from the city I live in and doesn’t have too much of an issue getting occasional ltrs.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I used to be skinnyfat which gave me the nerdy creepy soy look. I forced myself to get back in the gym to put on muscle mass and cut below 12% bodyfat. Now I have hollow cheeks and a sharp jawline along with decent frame. I get much more attention, but I am still non nt. I can’t really escalate things and end up getting ghosted. It seems like I have been looking for excuses to cover up my non ntness by picking small looks related shit like slightly long midface, hapa pheno, etc. in reality its prob all cope to hide the fact im non nt. I tried ssris and they helped, but I was still non nt. Not sure how I can ntmaxx tbh. I go out every week and go to clubs and raves, but nothing seems to work.
good job

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
yep nt is life

gym is cope

face is cope

dick is cope

money is cope

nt is life
no you can use a penis pump

I mostly go with other non nt friends. We mostly have social anxitey. One guy quit hanging out once he met more nt people and got in an ltr with an asian chick. I still hangout with another friend that has anxitey, but he is from the city I live in and doesn’t have too much of an issue getting occasional ltrs.
dont do that pls whenever you hang out with someone you become more like them, you listen to their opinions, empathize, bond ect

in a movie this is when your cool nt cousin would show you how to slay

like even if you feel like cuck watching chad you’re with slay you’ll learn from them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Deleted member 29167, Pikabro and 2 others
Im thinking about going back to a psychiatrist to try to get on benzos tbh. Not being nt is living life on legendary difficulty with all the skulls activated. At this rate I will prob rope.
LASO pill destroyed mii

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and SubSigma
Why don't you just say fuck it and not give a fuck say and do everything that comes to your mind. If nothing is working then the only solution to your problem is to change

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and SubSigma
Why don't you just say fuck it and not give a fuck say and do everything that comes to your mind. If nothing is working then the only solution to your problem is to change
Already did it with ssris. I was still non nt. Its not even necessarily inhibition. My expressions and game. I have a stone cold look on my face and don’t talk too much or know what to talk about.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and not_ovER
what is nt?
Neurotypical. Being sble to fit in with normal people. Autists, apsies, dark triads, mentally ill, etc are non nt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 14693
All you can do is keep lookmaxxing and hope your ascension in looks will make up for your lack of NT. It's hard to keep an LTR going being non-nt

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Neurotypical. Being sble to fit in with normal people. Autists, apsies, dark triads, mentally ill, etc are non nt.
thanks

• +1
@mrriceguy thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 24444
All you can do is keep lookmaxxing and hope your ascension in looks will make up for your lack of NT. It's hard to keep an LTR going being non-nt

I don’t think there is much else I can improve on unless I wanted to appeal to the male gaze tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29581

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake
You just need practice that’s all, pick the ltbs or whatever practice your “game” and run wild {it’s not cope} eventually you’ll likely realize women aren’t shit and with your new skills you should be a new man. Unless you don’t want to change blame it on your looks ldar and die at 50.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, Pikabro and SubSigma
There's your problem OP :feelskek:

But keep coping with "muh I'm not NT enough"
Thats what I thought, but an asian guy just pulled my oneitis just through game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 29581
dont do that pls whenever you hang out with someone you become more like them, you listen to their opinions, empathize, bond ect

in a movie this is when your cool nt cousin would show you how to slay

like even if you feel like cuck watching chad you’re with slay you’ll learn from them
Yeah but at the same time chasing after high status friends is kind of effeminate when you think about it.

It’s amazing how the vast majority of men on this very forum who actually have sex admit NT matters a lot. Whilst you have to argue with a basement dwelling incel that keeps shouting about “Muh looks Muh looks”. The majority of sex havers, however, arrive to the same conclusion JFL.

• +1
post body

post body
IMG 9392

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 29167