I beat up my girlfriend's dad at Christmas ....

D

Deleted member 4019

Kraken
Exactly dear friends, it was the biggest bullshit that could have happened to me, in reality.

But I know it is funny to laugh at the misfortune of others, I will give you this joy If you do not want to read the time to leave is now ok? let's go

Summary so far - Dating with her for 8 months, in that time I went to her house about 10 times at max, always spending less than half an hour. The reason = the father ***** More when I speak **, it is **, the guy always snubbed me, the times we met, the crazy person made a point of making me feel like one *, humiliating and gloating . Aside from the fact that I eat his daughter, the other reason he hates me is that classic class difference. I am not a poor man, but my job is not those things and they are from a rich family, generations and generations of engineers and such, rivers of money. Hence beauty. The crazy person thinks that I am there because of the money is already a stupid reason, considering that the daughter is beautiful, and if she were not rich I would look the same, but *, MAKE 8 MONTHS, it costs the crazy person to raise a white flag and be at peace?

So, my family went to travel with relatives ... I work, I couldn't go. When you date, and your girlfriend doesn't like your friends, you inevitably get away from the guys. It's the famous "or them or me". Without a family, distant from his friends, he had no choice but to be with her for Christmas. I hated the idea, of course, but she insisted, said that there was no problem and that everything was going to end well, Ô.

THE TRATA- Let's jump to supper, you can already imagine that the good-looking guy besides not looking me in the face, made a point of sending hints, in order to humiliate this fucker who talks to you, with a series of events. First event: The maid serving everyone, my turn came, he STOPPED the woman, told her to leave the business on the table there, that I knew how to serve myself, who was used to self-service. Imagine my garbage face.

My girlfriend made a look of sadness and served me, I thought about other things, I tried to reveal it. Second event: My phone rang, my mother wanted to give a merry Christmas, I went to answer it in innocence, he punched the table, -DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS A LACK OF EDUCATION, NO? "MALANDRO". That my mother heard, I got up from the table and went to talk to her. At this point, you already imagine how pissed I was, screw the supper, screw everything, I wasn't even hungry anymore.

My girlfriend gave a disguise, asked who it was, I said softly that it was my mother. Hence the FDP HAD to joke with my mom right guys, When he heard it he made the comment, this time straight to me: -And your mom's mistress lets her call her cell phone? it’s a lot of slack, a loose maid like that just fucks me. It didn't work anymore, I would feel like a BOSTA for the rest of my life if I didn't break my fdp's teeth right there. defend yourself, be a reason to be cute for that person's trash.

I played damn it, I don't exactly remember the words because I was very nervous, but it was more or less that: -LISTEN HERE TO YOUR MOUNTAIN OF BOSTA, YOU WANT TO TAKE WITH MY FACE JA DURING 8 MONTHS IS A GOOD REASON FOR I TE YOU BREAK, NOW OFFEND MY MOTHER WITHOUT MORE OR LESS. then he shouted: -TALK DOWN, YOU SLUMMER and threw the glass at me, hit my arm. Imagine the chaos that was on this table, girlfriend trying to hold me, the wife pulling him, her autistic sister crying, I, in that hatred, was already willing to kill him there. He came, walking around the table like a bull to catch me, I steadfastly staring at him, while he came I saw the large dining room window in the background

I saw what appeared to be a small unmanned aircraft passing fast, just behind a kind of metallic exoskeleton armed with a machine gun, suddenly a deafening crash followed by a flash. It was the beginning of the machine age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 4019