I bought my doctor a BMW for jaw, chin, and cheek implants.

Jade

Jade

Banned
BMW for my doctor

Is it ok with y'all if we talk money?

I believe many of us want to get jaw, chin, and cheek implants (wraparound), but many don't have money to pay for them.

How much do you feel they should cost - how much do you think it would be reasonable to pay for them?

I just saw a clinic in Australia that offers custom implants, and they look pretty cool.

I have had three wraparounds and two cheek procedures. In a single day, I practically bought my ex-doctor a BMW for one of my procedures.

Sixteen years later, there is no way I would pay that much anymore. I didn't know any better back then, and I am wondering how much you guys think it is reasonable to pay for them.

If everything was perfect and you could do it now, how much do you think they should cost?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
absolutely ridiculous how people are willing to pay that much for surgery.

Fifty thousand on my head, it's disrespect
So offended that I had to double check
I'ma always take the money over sex
That's why they need me out the way, what you expect?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, SubhumanCurrycel, Administrator and 2 others
absolutely ridiculous how people are willing to pay that much for surgery.

Fifty thousand on my head, it's disrespect
So offended that I had to double check
I'ma always take the money over sex
That's why they need me out the way, what you expect?
I agree. Looking back, I paid too much.

why the fuck did you get THREE wraparounds and TWO cheek surgeries lmao

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jade
why the fuck did you get THREE wraparounds and TWO cheek surgeries lmao
It's a long story. I have written about it in my previous posts. ✌️

tales from mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, 5'8manlet, oldcelloser and 5 others
I think 10k for wraparound is enough.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
@NegativeNorwood Hey, I just wrote a new post. Could you please chime in? I believe you have a good pulse on the subject, and I am trying to get to the bottom of these pricing concerns.

I would love you and others like @Wallenberg to help demystify this once and for all. I feel it is useful to talk about this. I hope you can help spread awareness to others on this forum. Can you invite others here? Who do you think are the knowledgeable guys here looksmax?

I don't know how much it costs to produce an implant, and how much is standard accepted % margin of benefits in the surgery community. I'm afraid I'm not qualified enough to give you a right answer, but only wishful thinking. I do my reasoning by extrapolation and common sense, because I know Sailer and some american surgeons like Arnett Gunson reportedly charge 100k for a bimax and implants, while other european surgeons using reportedly cutting edge materials and methods (PEEK, 3D planning, custom titanium guides, etc) charge around 15k for a bimax and 5-10k for implants. I don't know if the ones that charge 10k for jaw angle implants could do it much cheaper without compromising (not earning enough money to pay for materials and employees steadily over time). The maximum I would pay for implants is around those numbers (ie: around 15k euros for custom jaw angle and infraorbital malar implants, anaesthesia fees and VAT included) because it doesn't seem crazy to me taking all the previously mentioned factors into account and it is the limit of what I feel comfortable saving and spending. No idea if they can do it much cheaper or why surgeons tend to elevate their prices continuosly (can only speculate thinking about greediness).

The most knowledgeable users I can think of at the moment are @RealSurgerymax @Gaia262 @Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Jade and Gaia262
• You probably didn’t buy your surgeon a beat up 2004 Honda let alone a new bmw. Just because you pay $20, 30, 40K doesn’t mean the surgeon gets all that, only a child or severely narcissistic/autistic adult would think like that.
• The implant itself is $5500 from implantech and no that isn’t too much for the amount of regulations implant manufacturers have to put up with in USA.
• Implant manufacturers have to start with materials that went through years of testing and millions of dollars in R&D, and then implant manufacturers have to submit a lot of paperwork and pay their fees to corrupt FDA (or their respective countries regulatory body) - and YOU have to pay for that!
• Surgeon has to pay to keep his office running, pay his staff a fair wage for their value and various other bills
• Surgeon deserves compensation for all the work he did. Shouldn’t be ashamed to be a top earner when he did more work to get there than a lot of professionals making more than him.
It doesn’t matter what you think is a good price or what you want to spend. That doesn’t set the fair price! :ROFLMAO:

And since you aren’t really coming here as an individual consumer but really trying to market you website to teenagers and clinical narcissists by validating their flawed feelings (they shouldn’t have to pay very much, they should get free revisions, they are owed a good result the first time, a good result should be a guarantee) you will learn really quick how wrong you are!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, squirrelcel, Wallenberg and 7 others
Only children and narcissists feel taken advantage of by having to pay the full price for something (why shouldn’t they?)

Only simple minded people exclaim prices are too high because of GrEeDiNeSs just because they feel that way, but not understanding everything that goes into the bottom line cost.

You can thank the over-regulation in usa and other similar countries. Most people here will whine and complain about the cost but wouldn’t dare go to a less regulated country for surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Patient A, squirrelcel and 6 others
@RealSurgerymax
Wow, buddy.! Are you for real right now?

You are coming on strong like a dirty ghetto person. Slow down, brother!

I have spent over 100k on my procedures. I am also a businessman, and I understand what you are saying regarding merit and the market - come down, friend.

I believe I was about to post something useful here, but you really turned me off.

You are right about one thing (corrupted and abusive FDA).

Bud, if you want to pay your doctor 100k for your procedure, more power to you and your doctor, of course.

I strongly believe you are using every bit of your god-given intelligence to justify how badly you will or how terrifyingly you have gotten screwed by your abuser (your doctor).

I understand you are nervous and want to justify your newfound Gods (your doctor).

I do not blame you for feeling that way, I also felt the same way years ago.

Why did you have to turn this into the typical ghetto thread? I am starting to feel bad for your doctor, honestly.

I have educated doctors on patients like you. I have educated them on why and how to stay away from potential headaches like you.

You are the exact reason many of the doctors I help charge so much money (you are the main problem)

There is nothing real about your profile name. I use my real name because I thought this was a normal site where people discuss plastic surgery. However, it is not what I imagined. You are correct, there are a lot of troublesome kids here like you seem to be.

@NegativeNorwood did you really like what he said? I honestly was about to post something, I think, useful.

@NegativeNorwood
Below is what I had written to respond to your original response. However, I am out - I don't enjoy this looksmax atmosphere; I can't handle it. It is too vibrant for me. Good luck to you all, and I wish you the best of outcomes in your procedures.

Original response:
I agree with a lot of what you have observed and suggested. I think you're more qualified than you give yourself credit. Hopefully, other guys can join us in discussing this in-depth.

Please, as we talk about money and other rather sensitive subjects, realize that things can quickly get misinterpreted, and it is easy to think that one is selling or promoting doctors or services (I have been accused of doing that in the past).

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY DOCTORS OR MY SERVICES.

Nonetheless, it is essential for me that you guys know that I have made money in and around the plastic surgery bubble. So, whatever I say, please take it with a grain of salt.

As you know, I've had four procedures. I had my first chin implant about 16 years ago and then my first wraparound along with cheeks about two years later. I've had silicone, medpore, PEEK, and now, non-porous polyethylene.

Non-porous polyethylene isn't better than PEEK or vice-versa.

I have dealt with different doctors, teams, companies, and payment structures. I have paid "celebrity surgeons," and I have also paid other less-known doctors.

Years ago, I had no one to guide me, and through the chaos, I've even had to "train" some doctors on how to offer me and others implants. I had to take the matter into my own hands.

Obviously, I am not a doctor - I come from a business background. Being a guinea pig, I realized that I often knew more about implants and the process for their implantation than the doctors themselves.

I have accompanied patients through their procedures in person and more online or over the phone.

I didn't set out with a vision or a plan - this became my life. At first, I just didn't want others to make the same mistakes I had made. Eventually, those guys and gals "recommended" me to their friends or relatives.

For what purpose did they "recommend" me? It beats the hell out of me. Look, of course, I know that they wanted me to guide them through their process and show them how to "save money."

(I am NOT asking you, and I am not offering), but just like you mentioned in another post that you wouldn't mind paying someone for something that would bring you benefits, others offered too. Yes, I have gotten paid for "helping" or guiding others.

We should ONLY try to help each other here in the open.

By the way, there is a chance that I'll replace my jaw angle implants again. But this time is because I'm being an idiot and looking for fricking perfection and because I can.

I paid slightly less than what you're willing to pay for "(custom jaw angle and infraorbital malar implants, anesthesia fees, and VAT included)."

Anything over 15k seems crazy to me now.

Have you noticed that we hardly use the word custom implants anymore? We say wraparound and, of course, expect them to be custom. Yet, thousands of people still go for off-the-shelf implants!! Crazy.

Y'all are gonna say that I'm selling something again, right? Lol, please don't! Noooo! haha

Anyway, I agree with your analysis of pricing. I guess we have to wait for more doctors to have a more streamlined process.

In closing:
I wrote that when I was feeling fresh. I am not feeling that anymore. I think I'm older than most of you, and I can't hang with you guys. Y'all are cool but are a bit nuts for me. Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
@Jade I don't see what @RealSurgerymax wrote to you as offensive, I think you should re-read what you write to get a better impression of how you come across to others, your posts sometimes seem to be a bit condescending and exaggerated and you also don't react well to criticism (no offense intended, just my opinion).

Anyway, I can see why you may find the forum atmosphere "too vibrant". Take care of yourself, wish you the best luck in your endeavors.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and RealSurgerymax
@Jade I don't see what @RealSurgerymax wrote to you as offensive, I think you should re-read what you write to get a better impression of how you come across to others, your posts sometimes seem to be a bit condescending and exaggerated and you also don't react well to criticism (no offense intended, just my opinion).

Anyway, I can see why you may find the forum atmosphere "too vibrant". Take care of yourself, wish you the best luck in your endeavors.
Thank you.

I don't believe I have ever been rude to anyone.

I will analyze your observation of how I communicate with others and try to better myself. You did read what that guy is saying about me promoting a website and how I probably bought a Honda and silliness like that, right?

I understand it is silly stuff, but it is tiresome. I am not old, but I am also not the youngest of kids and it tires me to read stuff like that. It leads nowhere and these are serious issues. ✌️

Funny how you keep talking as if you're sitting on gold nuggets of wisdom and people's dissent and response to your shit word salads is what stopped you from sharing them

larping as a more knowledgeable person than you really are

even though 99% of what you say is retarded. I have no idea what you are. Sometimes u come across as a surgery maxed rich bored GILF, sometimes as a crook trying to advertise

The clinic in Australia you mentioned is most likely paying you to talk to teenage autists lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
My plan is:
Hair transplant: 5k
Genio + braces: 10k
Fast pad removal: 5k
Fat repositioning + blepharoplasty = 7k
Eyes : 4k

Total = $31k over 4 years which isn’t too bad considering income is 120k

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Jade
Funny how you keep talking as if you're sitting on gold nuggets of wisdom and people's dissent and response to your shit word salads is what stopped you from sharing them

larping as a more knowledgeable person than you really are

even though 99% of what you say is retarded. I have no idea what you are. Sometimes u come across as a surgery maxed rich bored GILF, sometimes as a crook trying to advertise

The clinic in Australia you mentioned is most likely paying you to talk to teenage autists lmfao
This is what I am talking about!! Look at the posts below!! There is a person talking about this clinic in Australia!! I didn't even mention the name of it for this reason exactly!! It is literally down here somewhere. This is bananas!

Here it is. I found it for you. You can see me asking questions there too. You guys are too much. It's ok to be skeptical, but some of you kids are sick.

Last edited:
My plan is:
Hair transplant: 5k
Genio + braces: 10k
Fast pad removal: 5k
Fat repositioning + blepharoplasty = 7k
Eyes : 4k

Total = $31k over 4 years which isn’t too bad considering income is 120k
You have an enviable income. Good for you! 💪

• +1
Reactions: highT and Sal
If you pay shit, you will get shit.
But on the other hand, if you pay too much, you get scammed.

Whats the solution?
Very easy: Chose a good surgeon i.e. one that has both, ethics and skills. You will need both for a satisfying result. And if your surgeon has both these qualities, the price and the result will be alright.

No need to overthink some things, these are very simple market mechanisms

• Love it
This is what I am talking about!! Look at the posts below!! There is a person talking about this clinic in Australia!! I didn't even mention the name of it for this reason exactly!! It is literally down here somewhere. This is bananas!

Here it is. I found it for you. You can see me asking questions there too. You guys are too much. It's ok to be skeptical, but some of you kids are sick.

can you PM me results of before and after bro? you seem to have changed yr whole face entirely :feelskek:
worth it no matter the cost, since it's kinda 1 in a lifetime thing

View attachment 1743435

Is it ok with y'all if we talk money?

I believe many of us want to get jaw, chin, and cheek implants (wraparound), but many don't have money to pay for them.

How much do you feel they should cost - how much do you think it would be reasonable to pay for them?

I just saw a clinic in Australia that offers custom implants, and they look pretty cool.

I have had three wraparounds and two cheek procedures. In a single day, I practically bought my ex-doctor a BMW for one of my procedures.

Sixteen years later, there is no way I would pay that much anymore. I didn't know any better back then, and I am wondering how much you guys think it is reasonable to pay for them.

If everything was perfect and you could do it now, how much do you think they should cost?
are you rich?
if yes; pls help me.. i need some money :(
(the doc did a very good job... you look GREAT!!)

can you PM me results of before and after bro? you seem to have changed yr whole face entirely :feelskek:
worth it no matter the cost, since it's kinda 1 in a lifetime thing
I spoke about this on another thread or in response to someone else.

Actually, my face does not look that different from before my procedures. The best way I can describe it is that people "feel" or think that I have been going to the gym a lot more.

My changes have been rather conservative, and since I didn't change my eyes or my nose, the chin, jaw, and cheeks aren't things that make you look weird or different - you just look either "stronger, healthier, fitter, or possibly fatter."

My main issue was that I was not photogenic, and now, pictures are not a problem. I look the same, but more like my "good-looking brother."

I am sorry, I can't share my face online. My family doesn't know I've had surgery, and I don't think I'm ok with them knowing.

are you rich?
if yes; pls help me.. i need some money :(
(the doc did a very good job... you look GREAT!!)
Lol funny! We can always have more if possible!

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
2k for cheek implants and 5k for jaw implants. Thailand baby!

• Woah
a nice car

• Love it