I bought redlight therapy lamp and it says its for plant growing

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Jfl at aliexpress and its scammers, anyways took it for 5 bucks on black friday

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I'd recommend sending it back. Buy it from your own country, I'd never put Chinese shit lasers on my face, unless it would make my maxilla grow by 15mm.

I'd recommend sending it back. Buy it from your own country, I'd never put Chinese shit lasers on my face, unless it would make my maxilla grow by 15mm.
ill try with amazon, cant really find any good in my country, usually the same products from amazon just more expensive

do it make grow balls bigger too? if it's like that I am buying it asap.

why would you buy chink garbage anyway? you get what you pay for

that thing is probably going to do absolutely nothing
look up the wattage per cm2 they use in clinical trials for this stuff, you're not gonna get there without dropping a few hundred on something like a Omnilux Contour Face or SpectraLite FaceWare Pro

for example this study https://doi.org/10.5978/islsm.14.153 where they used 105 mW/cm2

• Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung
that thing is probably going to do absolutely nothing
look up the wattage per cm2 they use in clinical trials for this stuff, you're not gonna get there without dropping a few hundred on something like a Omnilux Contour Face or SpectraLite FaceWare Pro

for example this study https://doi.org/10.5978/islsm.14.153 where they used 105 mW/cm2
Soo when lookin for redlight lamp i should look for minimum 105mW/cm2?

Those are the best ones tbh along with incandescent infrared bulb from philips

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Kris Tyson
Try to use for penis enlargement

Soo when lookin for redlight lamp i should look for minimum 105mW/cm2?
No, the OmniLux for example is "only" 41 mW/cm2 (it's a legitimate company so at least that figure is trustable) but if you use it for ~38 minutes it gives the same dose as the 105mW/cm2 used for 15 minutes in the study.

Amazon product ASIN B07ZCDDLDN would this one work? Or what do i have to look for when buying it?
If their figures are accurate then yeah I guess so, I think the only problem could be even application which you automatically get with a face mask.

No, the OmniLux for example is "only" 41 mW/cm2 (it's a legitimate company so at least that figure is trustable) but if you use it for ~38 minutes it gives the same dose as the 105mW/cm2 used for 15 minutes in the study.

If their figures are accurate then yeah I guess so, I think the only problem could be even application which you automatically get with a face mask.
I dont know about these measurements, but from what i know the lamp has to be 660nm

I dont know about these measurements, but from what i know the lamp has to be 660nm
Red light begins at ~630nm and goes to ~850nm, the professional grade Omnilux device used in that study for example uses 633nm. I don't really know if there's been any studies on which wavelength would be best but it seems like ~830nm devices also gets used and shows benefits.

You don't need to follow the dosages in studies btw, pretty sure they choose it arbitrarily and overshoot to be safe. You can calculate your dose (J/cm2) by doing mW/cm2 * exposure time in seconds / 1000, try to look up a good dosage range for whatever benefits you're looking for and adjust the time accordingly I guess.

• Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung
Red light begins at ~630nm and goes to ~850nm, the professional grade Omnilux device used in that study for example uses 633nm. I don't really know if there's been any studies on which wavelength would be best but it seems like ~830nm devices also gets used and shows benefits.

You don't need to follow the dosages in studies btw, pretty sure they choose it arbitrarily and overshoot to be safe. You can calculate your dose (J/cm2) by doing mW/cm2 * exposure time in seconds / 1000, try to look up a good dosage range for whatever benefits you're looking for and adjust the time accordingly I guess.
should i spend 200 bucks on that lamp?