I BRUTALLY REJECTED AND BLACKPILLED AN AUTISTIC FEMCEL (WOMEN HATERS GTFIH)

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
I was just at some street fast food to get a slice of pizza.

There was a big waiting line in front of the place so I was wondering if everyone ordered and just waited for their food to be made or they’re waiting to order.

There was this femcel, I asked her if she had ordered yet and she said “no, I’m just waiting to order”

I said OK and put my airpods back in

A whole minute goes by, I see her glancing my way with peripheral vision.

She says something but I didn’t hear, had to pull out my earpiece and asked her to repeat. “Did you order or are you just waiting to order”

At that point I see the bitch is retarded

“I’m waiting to order obviously”

She said “Oh, okay…..What’s your name”

And at that moment, I remembered all my subhuman fwiends getting brutally denied by females and I felt void of rage filling me up inside. “It’s time for revenge” I said to myself

“My name is Charisma”, as I said that I started burping and scratching my balls to test her autism

“ Cool so so nice to meet you, my name is AutisticFemcel”

“I don’t remember asking you about your name but okay AustisticFemcel”

“Oh, I’m so sorry!!!” She lays hand on my shoulder

“Can you please not touch me” I look at her with disgust as I put my airpod in

Not a minute passes by and she says something

I sigh and say “what now”

“Do you study here?”

“No” and I put my airpod back in while she’s saying something else, I’m just straight up ignoring her

I finally order my pizza and get it

She then says “hey, do you want to eat to together on a bench”

I just JFL’d at her and left

I felt so UwU

It’s fun being mean to people occasionally, I felt so blissed after, so satisfied. But I do kinda feel bad now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manana, BeanletMogger, micropp and 30 others
Not a single atom but I'm happy for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, CoRe3, bloomercel and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, bloomercel, insufferableincel and 4 others
you should have fucked her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, LooksThinker, The False Prophet and 1 other person
top 10 most based incel moments

NUMBER ONE:

There was a big waiting line in front of the place so I was wondering if everyone ordered and just waited for their food to be made or they’re waiting to order.

There was this femcel, I asked her if she had ordered yet and she said “no, I’m just waiting to order”

She says something but I didn’t hear, had to pull out my earpiece and asked her to repeat. “Did you order or are you just waiting to order”

And at that moment, I remembered all my subhuman fwiends getting brutally denied by females and I felt void of rage filling me up inside. “It’s time for revenge” I said to myself

“My name is Charisma”, as I said that I started burping and scratching my balls to test her autism

“Do you study here?”

“No” and I put my airpod back in while she’s saying something else, I’m just straight up ignoring her

I felt so UwU

It’s fun being mean to people occasionally, I felt so blissed after, so satisfied. But I do kinda feel bad now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, Chadeep, insufferableincel and 6 others
Tale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Charisma

“Do you study here?”

I felt so UwU

IMG 5836

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, nigkook, Moggkrates and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Charisma
you did all this to feel powerful not because of your incel friends or anything like that. Stop being a cunt.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, nigkook, Xangsane and 4 others
you did all this to feel powerful not because of your incel friends or anything like that. Stop being a cunt.
Have we met 😮

4094804 OVER
4094804 OVER
4094804 OVER
4094804 OVER
4094804 OVER
4094804 OVER
4138244 4109219 2b7
4136201 Zero Pussy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, boss8055, nigkook and 1 other person
how would you feel @91302

• +1
Reactions: 91302
Daily life of chad. Nobody even talks to me in school. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, uglysub8male and Charisma

“Do you study here?”

I felt so UwU

I never feel good about being mean

I'm not an evil nigga like I thought :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, uglysub8male, Charisma and 1 other person
you know i appreciate your desire to avenge subhumans but have you considered that doing so by treating other subhumans poorly isnt the best idea? Out of all foids this femcel can relate the most to your incel reject friends if anything. Should’ve pulled this on like an mtb

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Gaygymmaxx
you know i appreciate your desire to avenge subhumans but have you considered that doing so by treating other subhumans poorly isnt the best idea? Out of all foids this femcel can relate the most to your incel reject friends if anything. Should’ve pulled this on like an mtb
she probably has infinite SMV, she isn't that bad looking, fakeup and slutty outfit == mtb for her

probably rejected subhumans before, seen a HTN and said "yeah I can do it" NO YOU CANT FUCK YOU KYS FEMCEL

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and mirrormogger
I never feel good about being mean

I'm not an evil nigga like I thought :feelsping:
I kinda feel bad but fuck it, even I need to vent sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
she probably has infinite SMV, she isn't that bad looking, fakeup and slutty outfit == mtb for her

probably rejected subhumans before, seen a HTN and said "yeah I can do it" NO YOU CANT FUCK YOU KYS FEMCEL
And she pushed it hard unable to acknowledge a hot guy wants nothing to do with her

Indicative of the typical attention she gets from guys, even as a femcel as you call her

This is why femcels don't exist, niggas are horny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Xangsane, uglysub8male and 2 others
think the nigga playing billiards in the back is getting ready to ask her out?
probably.

attention seeking behavior from her to drink any type of liquid in front of males species

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
This is why femcels don't exist
i would agree but i sat with a few in class last semester. 99% of girls who claim femcel are full of shit but these specific ones were saint tier so i believe them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and Gaygymmaxx
i would agree but i sat with a few in class last semester. 99% of girls who claim femcel are full of shit but these specific ones were saint tier so i believe them
why didn't she ask a fat subhuman what his name was, bunch of those in line at the pizza place

fucking hypergamy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and mirrormogger
why didn't she ask a fat subhuman what his name was, bunch of those in line at the pizza place

fucking hypergamy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
i’m not even sure they could find one on campus but even then i wouldn’t fuck a land whale so i think it’s okay to draw the line at fat af subhuman

it’s truly interesting to see true sexless foids though, they spent like half of every class talking about which of plant vs zombie characters they would fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Charisma
i’m not even sure they could find one on campus but even then i wouldn’t fuck a land whale so i think it’s okay to draw the line at fat af subhuman

it’s truly interesting to see true sexless foids though, they spent like half of every class talking about which of plant vs zombie characters they would fuck
I guarantee you they all get dick

I fuck this

Necklace around her neck contains ashes of her dead boyfriend, bro wasn’t even cold, died 3 months prior I slayed her

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, The False Prophet and mirrormogger
bro wasn’t even cold, died 3 months prior I slayed her
nigga that’s foul
but they were significantly worse looking than that like blackops2cel probably mogs them

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
Tales from the mental hospital in Mumbai

• JFL
I would be so happy if something like that would happen to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, uglysub8male and Charisma
  • JFL
You’re an absolute soy retard. No, no woman even if they’re subhuman themselves can relate to the life of subhuman men. I can guarantee that she was not a virgin or completely invisible and undesirable to all men she’s encountered

She’s a woman. They all have infinite SMV. End of story

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Charisma