I BRUTALLY REJECTED AND BLACKPILLED AN AUTISTIC FEMCEL (WOMEN HATERS GTFIH)

You’re an absolute soy retard. No, no woman even if they’re subhuman themselves can relate to the life of subhuman men. I can guarantee that she was not a virgin or completely invisible and undesirable to all men she’s encountered

can relate the most
+ when it comes to women most people here are volcels by that logic since they want at least an ltb

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Dnrd since you didn't give me VIP. Also femcels don’t exist; it's cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, Charisma and PsychoH
i would agree but i sat with a few in class last semester. 99% of girls who claim femcel are full of shit but these specific ones were saint tier so i believe them
They choose to be retard. There are 100% a good amount of men who would fuck them

I was just at some street fast food to get a slice of pizza.

There was a big waiting line in front of the place so I was wondering if everyone ordered and just waited for their food to be made or they’re waiting to order.

There was this femcel, I asked her if she had ordered yet and she said “no, I’m just waiting to order”

I said OK and put my airpods back in

A whole minute goes by, I see her glancing my way with peripheral vision.

She says something but I didn’t hear, had to pull out my earpiece and asked her to repeat. “Did you order or are you just waiting to order”

At that point I see the bitch is retarded

“I’m waiting to order obviously”

She said “Oh, okay…..What’s your name”

And at that moment, I remembered all my subhuman fwiends getting brutally denied by females and I felt void of rage filling me up inside. “It’s time for revenge” I said to myself

“My name is Charisma”, as I said that I started burping and scratching my balls to test her autism

“ Cool so so nice to meet you, my name is AutisticFemcel”

“I don’t remember asking you about your name but okay AustisticFemcel”

“Oh, I’m so sorry!!!” She lays hand on my shoulder

“Can you please not touch me” I look at her with disgust as I put my airpod in

Not a minute passes by and she says something

I sigh and say “what now”

“Do you study here?”

“No” and I put my airpod back in while she’s saying something else, I’m just straight up ignoring her

I finally order my pizza and get it

She then says “hey, do you want to eat to together on a bench”

I just JFL’d at her and left

I felt so UwU

It’s fun being mean to people occasionally, I felt so blissed after, so satisfied. But I do kinda feel bad now
was she good looking or no? If she was I'd have taken her home with me she wanted you good job pervy ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Charisma
You’re an absolute soy retard. No, no woman even if they’re subhuman themselves can relate to the life of subhuman men. I can guarantee that she was not a virgin or completely invisible and undesirable to all men she’s encountered
no insulting under my tred :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
was she good looking or no? If she was I'd have taken her home with me she wanted you good job pervy ...
Dnrd since you didn't give me VIP. Also femcels don’t exist; it's cope

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Jinni

Last edited:
damn nigga sure it felt amazing, but u should feel bad too
i do fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I'm on edge all the time because I'm browsing org instead of sleeping so that's why I'm so frustrated

def would apologize if i saw her again

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I guarantee you they all get dick

I fuck this

Necklace around her neck contains ashes of her dead boyfriend, bro wasn’t even cold, died 3 months prior I slayed her

That's hot asf She has an Ideal fat distribution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, The False Prophet, Charisma and 1 other person
+ when it comes to women most people here are volcels by that logic since they want at least an ltb
They can’t relate AT ALL and most of these niggas are just talking. The fact of the matter is they can find multiple men who would fuck them even if most are subhuman with ease but there’s likely some average and above men who will too. Meanwhile subhuman men will struggle to attract women even more subhuman than them even if they don’t want them. They wouldn’t even get the chance to reject them. Just stop

I fuck this

Necklace around her neck contains ashes of her dead boyfriend, bro wasn’t even cold, died 3 months prior I slayed her

I love fat girls

They can’t relate AT ALL and most of these niggas are just talking. The fact of the matter is they can find multiple men who would fuck them even if most are subhuman with ease but there’s likely some average and above men who will too. Meanwhile subhuman men will struggle to attract women even more subhuman than them even if they don’t want them. They wouldn’t even get the chance to reject them. Just stop
you’re a bit delusional from dating apps

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
whats your rating

• +1
i do fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I'm on edge all the time because I'm browsing org instead of sleeping so that's why I'm so frustrated

def would apologize if i saw her again
Nigga are you serious? Do you think any woman feels sorry for the countless men they reject before they even get to utter a sentence to them? Stop being a bleeding heart cucked pussy. This is exactly why and how women take advantage of men. Because men have soft spots for women while women have zero for men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Charisma
Nigga are you serious? Do you think any woman feels sorry for the countless men they reject before they even get to utter a sentence to them? Stop being a bleeding heart cucked pussy. This is exactly why and how women take advantage of men. Because men have soft spots for women while women have zero for men
makes sense, I'm filled with rage again :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

over for doubtful cucks :feelswah:

you’re a bit delusional from dating apps
Let me guess, “dAtinG apPs arEn’T rEal liFe”? You’re the delusional one if you think that even unattractive women don’t have it easier than unattractive men. That fact has nothing to do with dating apps, it’s just reflected on them

Let me guess, “dAtinG apPs arEn’T rEal liFe”? You’re the delusional one if you think that even unattractive women don’t have it easier than unattractive men. That fact has nothing to do with dating apps, it’s just reflected on them
whats your rating

they 100% do but that doesn’t mean their lives don’t get worse from being ugly

Not worse than ugly men’s. What’s your retarded point?
nigga you’re the one who’s arguing how they have no problems in life from being subhuman fuck you mean what’s your point

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Rizz for short 😏

• Love it
Obviously it was a mistake and anyone with half a brain wouldn’t need it to be clarified. Now kys RETARD
alr u can shut up now "RETARD"

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

I fuck this

Mid but I like the pheno she's kinda cute

But good god nigga that's unhinged

Every day I browse this website I think of women being my goal, less and less

• JFL

There was a big waiting line in front of the place so I was wondering if everyone ordered and just waited for their food to be made or they’re waiting to order.

There was this femcel, I asked her if she had ordered yet and she said “no, I’m just waiting to order”

She says something but I didn’t hear, had to pull out my earpiece and asked her to repeat. “Did you order or are you just waiting to order”

And at that moment, I remembered all my subhuman fwiends getting brutally denied by females and I felt void of rage filling me up inside. “It’s time for revenge” I said to myself

“My name is Charisma”, as I said that I started burping and scratching my balls to test her autism

“Do you study here?”

“No” and I put my airpod back in while she’s saying something else, I’m just straight up ignoring her

I felt so UwU

It’s fun being mean to people occasionally, I felt so blissed after, so satisfied. But I do kinda feel bad now
You seem nice

I fuck this

Cannot see shit

nigga you’re the one who’s arguing how they have no problems in life from being subhuman fuck you mean what’s your point
Imagine thinking not being able to get Chad counts as a problem :lul:. They don’t have “problems” because they’re ugly. They still get all the same female privileges as attractive women. They just don’t USUALLY get the most attractive man that they delusionally believe they deserve but very often still get men more attractive than themselves. Women do not defend incels but here you are defending and pleading for sympathy for ugly women who also hate incels. Seriously kys you cuck

Mid but I like the pheno she's kinda cute

But good god nigga that's unhinged

Every day I browse this website I think of women being my goal, less and less
she's ltb bruh, I was pretty drunk after a big party at a frat, she separated me from my friend group, they hopelessly tried to retrieve me back but I was horny, went to her room, slayed her and then she started ranting about her dead emo boyfriend and a big car crash and shit
then I slayed her again

alr u can shut up now "RETARD"
You could’ve shut up like 3 comments ago or better yet not even asked such a stupid question to begin with

she's ltb bruh, I was pretty drunk after a big party at a frat, she separated me from my friend group, they hopelessly tried to retrieve me back but I was horny, went to her room, slayed her and then she started ranting about her dead emo boyfriend and a big car crash and shit
then I slayed her again
I'd do it

I haven't jerked off for nearly a month I'd definitely do it :feelsping:

• Love it

“Do you study here?”

I felt so UwU

Why did you reject her

I fuck this

Ngl but I’m not really liking your personality
Serious question : do you get girls wanting you when they found out you had cancer before?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: uglysub8male, Charisma and mirrormogger
Why did you reject her
she was not good looking and I didn't have a single good quality except my looks at that point and she approached me,
reminded me of hypergamy and opportunism and I got enraged

Imagine thinking not being able to get Chad counts as a problem :lul:. They don’t have “problems” because they’re ugly. They still get all the same female privileges as attractive women. They just don’t USUALLY get the most attractive man that they delusionally believe they deserve but very often still get men more attractive than themselves. Women do not defend incels but here you are defending and pleading for sympathy for ugly women who also hate incels. Seriously kys you cuck
they gave me answers to every exam
i’m defending them with my life:ogre:

she was not good looking and I didn't have a single good quality except my looks at that point and she approached me,
reminded me of hypergamy and opportunism and I got enraged
What’s your minimum standards for looks for an ltr

• Hmm...
Ngl but I’m not really liking your personality
Serious question : do you get girls wanting you when they found out you had cancer before?
I will unironically, non-jokingly do anything to redeem to you because I absolutely adore you, not even going to put UwU at the end here just to tell you how serious I am

I never tell them about leukemiacelling

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane